• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday

Speaking of which, I hate OHKO moves. They never seem to hit for me, yet my opponents seem to have more luck with them.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Goldeen goes down. Seaking
    seaking.gif
    is next.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen yesterday

I remember that in Pokemon GO, I encountered a Seaking once. I lost track of the amount of Poke Balls it cost me to catch it.

Years

At least Seaking has the honour of being one of the very few Pokemon to get that limited-distribution 7th Gen TM, Smart Strike.

Years

Staryu has also been in pretty much every regional Dex to date as well, so it's definitely always been a solid choice for a Water-type. I think Sinnoh was actually the only region it wasn't in as far as I recall.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

If anything, the Zubat and Psyduck lines have been in every dex to date (not counting the BW1 Unova dex). Also the Magnemite line, if you only count the Platinum Sinnoh dex expansion.

Though I still don't get why the Pikachu line wasn't in the Unova dex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back