• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Music from Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee now available in Europe and North America

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Time to turn up the music! Did you know you can now buy the soundtrack from LGPE?

What's your favorite music of LGPE?

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Gym Leader theme has always been my favorite but I find that they could have gone the extra mile for their first Switch title. Red, Green and especially Blue deserved their own soundtracks since they took Blue's Champion theme and gave it to that friendly rival. They also could have distinguished themselves by giving Kanto their very own Elite Four theme as opposed to copying RBY/FRLG.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • I'm really loving the Blue's Encounter Theme, and the Master Trainer Battle theme.
    They're soooo coool!

Cerulean City, and Lavender Town are good as well!!

Years
  • The legendary battle theme is amazing. I was on the edge of my seat when it first started playing...for Snorlax nonetheless, lol. Awesome that the track is out, these remixes are breathtaking. :heart:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just once I would love for them to release these on something other than iTunes. Amazon, Spotify, literally anything else.

Back