• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation Pokemon

More Evoltions of Eevee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
Years
  • Despite how much I hate it, Luvdisc could possibly evolve into a Ghost/Water Pokemon, like a spirit of Love or something.
    It wouldn't be as stupid and worthless...

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Despite how much I hate it, Luvdisc could possibly evolve into a Ghost/Water Pokemon, like a spirit of Love or something.

Have you read my sig? Lol, read the Luvdisc joke.

Anyway, that is a very good idea. It could just be a more unique design of a heart with the same typing: Water. It just desperately needs a huge stat boost and a better movepool (atleast give the poor thing Hydro Pump).

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Despite how much I hate it, Luvdisc could possibly evolve into a Ghost/Water Pokemon, like a spirit of Love or something.
    I think they should make Luvdisc evolve into a Water/Dragon-type. That will heighten its value, but it doesn't make sense- Luvdisc becoming a Dragon...

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • Have you read my sig? Lol, read the Luvdisc joke.

Anyway, that is a very good idea. It could just be a more unique design of a heart with the same typing: Water. It just desperately needs a huge stat boost and a better movepool (atleast give the poor thing Hydro Pump).
    Hydro Pump is, was, and always will be a terrible attack, and your mind should be purged for saying that. And yes, that joke is on Smogon. I find it quite funny. XD
    I was thinking it would look something like a pink Froslass, only with a heart-shaped helm on it's head. I dunno.
    I'd draw it if I wasn't a terrible artist... =/

I think they should make Luvdisc evolve into a Water/Dragon-type. That will heighten its value, but it doesn't make sense- Luvdisc becoming a Dragon...
    I really don't want the first actual non-Uber Water/Dragon to evolve from Luvdisc. (Kingdra doesn't look like anything like a Dragon.)
    Then I have to put up with it and make it happy and reward it for being alive until it evolves.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Hydro Pump is, was, and always will be a terrible attack, and your mind should be purged for saying that. And yes, that joke is on Smogon. I find it quite funny. XD
    I was thinking it would look something like a pink Froslass, only with a heart-shaped helm on it's head. I dunno.
    I'd draw it if I wasn't a terrible artist... =/

I really don't want the first actual non-Uber Water/Dragon to evolve from Luvdisc. (Kingdra doesn't look like anything like a Dragon.)
    Then I have to put up with it and make it happy and reward it for being alive until it evolves.

I hope you are joking, because Hydro Pump is not a terrible move. If you believe so, I want some explanation. I have a background in competitive battling, I would know, and please don't reply back saying "zomg hydro pump iz da worst move it got like a accuracy of 85". An accuracy of 85 isn't that unreliable or risky. Stone Edge says hi if you say so.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I hope you are joking, because Hydro Pump is not a terrible move. If you believe so, I want some explanation. I have a background in competitive battling, I would know, and please don't reply back saying "zomg hydro pump iz da worst move it got like a accuracy of 85". An accuracy of 85 isn't that unreliable or risky. Stone Edge says hi if you say so.
    Hohoho, I think I'm lucky to have my darling Rhyperior! His Stone Edge hadn't missed even once!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    I think dragons are a little overused

maybe for the legendary trio they can use a griffin, or maybe a pegasus, and a hippogriff, and they'd be called the saints or something...

(sorry for reviving this thread, i didn't realize how old it was)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    pokemon topaz wii
    pokemon garnet ds
    pokemon ametheyst u guys pick
    names for the game and system above

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    new types
    light
    dinosaur
    new type combo
    light/dark
    dino/dragon
    poison/psychic
    ghost/light
    fire/poison
    fire/psychic
    fire/ice
    fire/water
    fire/grass
    grass/ghost
    dark/steel
    steel/normal
    dino/ice
    light/grass

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I think dragons are a little overused

maybe for the legendary trio they can use a griffin, or maybe a pegasus, and a hippogriff, and they'd be called the saints or something...

(sorry for reviving this thread, i didn't realize how old it was)

Yeah, this thread hadn't been posted in for quite some time o.o Waaaay past the one moth revival limit.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back