• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Alolan Pokemon We Want to See

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I see a few articles from other websites and I think it would be fun to have an article that shares what Alolan Pokemon the PC community wants to see c:

I would use common responses in these threads: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=374598 http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=374575&page=10

The most common Pokemon mentioned were Johto starters, Ekans, Feebas, Grimer, Growlithe, Hoothoot, Houndour, Krabby, Magikarp, Natu, Onix, Petilil, Psyduck, Sableye, Seel, Stunfisk, Trapinch, Vanillite, Tropius, and Yanma, including their evolutions, from what I saw. Not all of these, maybe whatever other people think!

If anyone else wants to help out let me know ^_^

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Definitely interesting in seeing what this would be like! It'll be nice seeing what people have in mind for their Alola form wishlist. :> Heck, I've already seen some pretty nice ideas in the Design your own Alola form contest!

I was going to tag our resident Alola expert, but here she is! I was thinking of maybe it would have a format of

Pokemon
    Current Type
    Proposed Type
    Description

Which is very similar to the contest, that I actually forgot existed haha. Maybe I can pop over and ask people if they want to have theirs featured, if it's okay.

EDIT: maybe now that I think about it maybe it's a bit premature and this could be put off until the contest is over and the winners could be featured?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Waiting for the contest makes sense in this case. Neat idea overall.

If wanted other articles about the topic could be considered and posted in the meantime. E.g. some focus on the kanto-only aspect of it thus far, etc. Feel free to throw ideas around with that!

(Someone else may actually have a different article in the works actually sorta to do with Alola forms, or one in particular)

Years
  • Considering the Sun & Moon section is having a "Design your own Alola Form" contest, I would definitely support more articles relating to Alola Forms like this in that how interesting fanmade ideas can be.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Bumping this. The judging is just about to be done; should be super soon (no later than at least a day or two, I think), so once that happens you can get started on this if you're still interested!!

I'm going to write something in the staff thread if that's okay cause I have some ideas but no leaking winners c;

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I should probably re-phrase that, whoops! What I meant to say:

Judging is already done, but the actual posts by the other judges probably wont be until tomorrow or the day after at the very latest, possibly. If you don't want leaking, don't look at the event thread LOL

But yeah sure, looking forward to what kind of ideas you have. n.n

Ooo oo, I didn't know there was going to be an official judge post, I was thinking maybe I could have a sentence or two at least from each of the judges at why they picked what they picked, so I quoted them directly there (sorry for multiple threads ;;)

Back