• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: In Short, How to Play the Pokemon TCG

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • I'm writing this whether you approve or not, you just decide if it is Daily-worthy.

I outlined my reasoning behind this in the Yanmega thread, but mainly this is designed to give new players a sense of how to play the TCG and the basics of building a deck. Catered to an audience of new players.

- the cards
    - the playing field
    - The turn
    - the rules
    - the end of the game
    - the decks

Except all with correct title case that I couldn't type with 1 hand and am too lazy to fix now.

Years
  • Excellent idea, as a new player I find I'm constantly relying on the advise of more experienced players so I'm sure this would be a great deal of help to those like myself.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Approved. Are you doing it in Daily or here? Only asking in this case as may be useful for don to also give his thoughts on the guide given he mods TCG (can always work around things if on Wordpress side, mind).

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Approved. Are you doing it in Daily or here? Only asking in this case as may be useful for don to also give his thoughts on the guide given he mods TCG (can always work around things if on Wordpress side, mind).
    I'm initially writing le draft in MS Word and would be fine editing the text here. I will need to move it to wordpress for final formatting.

Back