• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] a radiant gallery ☆ (updated 13 april)

Years
  • 2f4152d3951048566fc76ceddf68244042c083b4.png

the result of listening to ayumi hamasaki's everlasting dream on loop

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    A little angel!!! Honestly, this amount of cuteness is worthy of Sanrio character art!! So cute... ;___;

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ahhh what a beautifully angelic Bunny. <3

Reminds me of those little Pokemon terrariums that they only sell in Japan.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    2f4152d3951048566fc76ceddf68244042c083b4.png

the result of listening to ayumi hamasaki's everlasting dream on loop

oml your art is so cute!! I don't check it out enough. I really like the crayon-like structure of it. And shiny buneary is <33

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Very adorable style on all your work Sheep! And as a big Froakie fan, I couldn't help stare at your Froakie chibi. So nice!!!

I'm curious about the comic that you put in one of your other posts. I know it's been about three years since you posted it, so I assume there haven't been any other plans for it? I've been thinking of making something in comic form, but I still need to figure out how to organize a story and how I might be drawing it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Very adorable style on all your work Sheep! And as a big Froakie fan, I couldn't help stare at your Froakie chibi. So nice!!!

I'm curious about the comic that you put in one of your other posts. I know it's been about three years since you posted it, so I assume there haven't been any other plans for it? I've been thinking of making something in comic form, but I still need to figure out how to organize a story and how I might be drawing it.

Thanks. :D And yeah I ended up deleting it since I stopped liking it in the end, and don't have time to work on a comic atm with all the other stuff I'm doing. Maybe eventually I'll try to be a Webtoon (popular webcomic website) author but probably not for a while. Very hard work lol.

anyways

Spoiler:

i will miss them

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Aww :) the Alolan starters ... How adorable they are! Super artwork, as always. This Pikachu's got a nice hairstyle, it seems.

Last edited:

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    That Mew bubble art is so nostalgic, watching Mew play in the first movie as a little kid... that bubble looks so soft and bouncy!!

Years
  • Back