• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new writer-and avid reader- here to PLAY!

MyFavoriteWordisRollerBlade

CrystalLip (on fanfiction.net)
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm Rollerblade (or RB to make it easier on the old keyboard) and I'm an absolute Pokemon fanatic. I watch the anime, play the games, read the manga, and, of course, drown amid the hundreds of thousands of awesome stories! On the latter note, if you have a-Pokemon- story I will happily read it and give you some feedback (be warned, it may not all be positive but I will be sure to include the piece's strong points, as well).

Hmm, that's all for now. I hope we all get along!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to PokéCommunity! We have many Pokémon related topics for you to explore around the community. Are you excited about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon at all? We have a fabulous Fan Fiction and Writing section that houses all our Pokémon and non-Pokémon related stories. You can always weed out the Pokémon ones by clicking on the thread prefixes. If you have any questions or want a new friend feel free to message me! Have fun :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Hello, friend!
Thank you for your warm welcome, I really appreciate it! I will definitely be exploring the many cool Pokemon topics floating around the forums, although I may spend a little too much time in the writer's lounge. ;)

I am most certainly excited for the new games! I can't wait to see how they build on the Alola region and what kind of story they have for us. I'm even more anxious to see the roles of the existing characters and eager to see new introductions. How about you? What are you looking forward to in the new games?

Thanks, again, for your welcome! I will definitely reach out to you for fun conversations in the future!

Bay

Years
Hi there! I'm the fic mod here and I noticed you're already posting in that section already haha. Indeed we have a lot of great stories here, so don't be shy in commenting them. And of course we have many other sections you can check out. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
string555: Thank you! And it's nice to meet you!

Bay: Haha, hello fic mod! Nice to meetcha! I have already started posting! I naturally gravitate to reading and writing. I can't even help myself. Thank you, I will endeavor to have fun at all steps!

Years
Hi I'm new here to ^-^ . Welcome rb . I do write sometimes when I'm in the mood but I have yet to do a pokemon story. If I do I'll make sure to let you in on it :) . I've read the pokemon manga to :D I'll admit though I haven't finished the series though >.< I got to busy with life. I stopped right where the gold version starts. I need to finish it. I'm real bookworm to.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Fluffergus1: Hello friend! It's great to me another soul new to this forum dimension (cringe). I would love to read any-Pokemon- stories you write, so please do let me know when you have something written up. :)
Oooh, you've read the manga? It's pretty great, ain't it? I won't say anything else because I might spoil something...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
Hey RB! I'd love to get your feedback on a Story/Nuzlocke that I've been working on if you wouldn't mind. The link is in my signature below and I'd love it if you could message me some ideas or opinions.

I'm almost done with the second portion, GOLD, but for now RED is complete :)

I have big things planned for this story.

All that said! Welcome to the forums and Let me know! Thanks!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Knost: Yo Knost, nice to meetcha! I'll definitely check out your story! Give me a day or two to give it a thorough read-through and then I'll get back to you about it. And thanks for your warm welcome! I'll be seeing you around the forums!

Back