playplayj

TheArchangle

Male
Under your bed
Seen July 24th, 2014
Posted July 23rd, 2014
87 posts
8 Years
I would just like to give a suggestion, I saw that you plan on adding Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon but I suggest you don't and leave the pure 151 in this game so it's actually like Red's real journey. Additionally I would do this like Ash Grey were certain events don't trigger if you don't have the correct team so you really are following Red's story.

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen January 1st, 2020
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
12.1 Years
I would just like to give a suggestion, I saw that you plan on adding Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon but I suggest you don't and leave the pure 151 in this game so it's actually like Red's real journey. Additionally I would do this like Ash Grey were certain events don't trigger if you don't have the correct team so you really are following Red's story.
Originally, I was planning to add Sinnoh and Unova pokemon in, where Red only encounter it when venturing Orange Isle (which is filler). However, I have problem adding them in XD. I can add a few, but that's it. Furthermore, I am doing some events where it needs Red's certain team. For example, In the SS Anne arc, if you have Poliwhirl in your team, you get to play extra contents, where you travel underwater.

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen January 1st, 2020
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
12.1 Years
Okay, I haven't been updating much lately because I was sick. I'm better now. I think I would be done with Vermillion City by tomorrow Night (australia time), and I would release the first patch.

Anyways, just added Pokemon Fan club events and SS Anne event. Also added the feature where certain events happpens, or changes depending on the POKEMON you have on your Party. Read "Feature" for more info.

Name: Sinep
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen January 1st, 2020
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
12.1 Years
Hmm when I click the link it tells me this:

File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
Try again now. I fixed the link

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen January 1st, 2020
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
12.1 Years
i still cant find it ive searched the page like 10 times
The link is under the "Download" heading. Click on the link provided, it will lead you to Mediafire, where the download is located.

I love the game!!! and ZeroNobody, it's under where it says Beta 1 is out. It's a hyperlink to the Mediafire ips file download. it's called BETA 1
Thank you!!! =D

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Male
High above you
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
319 posts
7.6 Years
Hey rockmanmegaman, after I beat that Machoke in the Viridian Gym I left it to see a cut-scene but then nothing happens after that girl went out, it´s stuck.
Can you fix this?
Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844

How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a .zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen January 1st, 2020
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
12.1 Years
Hey rockmanmegaman, after I beat that Machoke in the Viridian Gym I left it to see a cut-scene but then nothing happens after that girl went out, it´s stuck.
Can you fix this?
Ya sure? I just played it, and it continues off fine.

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man

Age 23
Male
Ecruteak City, Johto
Seen January 6th, 2017
Posted September 16th, 2016
129 posts
8.5 Years
just played through it, was awesome! only had one problem where if you go into the pokemon fan club before the event the game freezes.
The same thing happened to me, and I hadn't saved since the Bill/Rattata Event. Oh well, at least I got to play a little longer. So far, my favourite part of the game is the Vermillion City S.S Anne Events :D
Ok, so it is my Johto Dream Team...
Advertiser Content