• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Days
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I was able to resolve several glitches by using different pokemon as the game froze in certain battles with team rocket, but complete fail fighting team rocket leader cissy when Gyardos 0 comes out(tried using several different pokemon. Unfortunately quitting from this point as endless glitches in this rom. The orignal squirrels rom i have, i have patched many roms on it with out issue. Kudos to the dev, but i hope you fix the glitches in your newer projects.

Days
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey, can someone help? it's my first time to try and patch..
I have 3 firered roms: the squirrel, the one I got from vba(dot)org, and the 1636 (All is working just fine)
using NintenlordUPS, following all the steps but still none is working.. even after the patching is done, the result is only white screen when I tried to opened it.. :/
Is there an extra hidden steps?

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Hey, can someone help? it's my first time to try and patch..
I have 3 firered roms: the squirrel, the one I got from vba(dot)org, and the 1636 (All is working just fine)
using NintenlordUPS, following all the steps but still none is working.. even after the patching is done, the result is only white screen when I tried to opened it.. :/
Is there an extra hidden steps?
no, it may be the emulator, or you got a 1.1 rom, try rompatcher JS

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Does anyone have a save state that is in the hotel on the orange islands, I accidentally deleted my save data and do not want to redo the entire orange arc.

Days
  • Seen today
I'm getting stuck on this screen after defeating Rudy Gym .. it's the flash back.. I don't think my character should be there. Anyone else see this?

Attachments

• IMG_3572.PNG
    IMG_3572.PNG
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
Back