• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Secret Santa Steam Gift Exchange! [SIGNUPS CLOSED]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
FBteywr.png
What better way to get into the holiday spirit than giving and receiving gifts? Join us for this year's Secret Santa and help spread the Christmas cheer!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

All you need to do to sign up is to post your Steam wishlist in this thread. Afterwards, be sure to add our Santa Reinhardt account to your friend list.

When signups close, you will be contacted with your gift recipient's user name. The last day to sign up for this event is December 18th, giving you about a week to browse your recipient's wishlist, find an appropriate gift, etc (but we definitely recommend waiting until the Winter Steam Sale starts before actually buying anything! It begins on the 22nd).

Before midnight (PST) on Christmas Eve, your selected gift must be sent as a gift to Santa Reinhardt, and from there we can regift it anonymously to the appropriate user, preserving the illusion of Secret Santa.

tumblr_mflu6eD9FQ1rfjowdo1_r1_500.gif

Gifts should be taken from the recipient's wishlist, although this is not required if you know a game you believe they will enjoy. You are also not limited to just one gift per individual, but the total must not exceed $20, and is preferred to be kept within $10-$15.

We hope everyone has fun with this and receives something they will enjoy, make some new friends, etc. And, of course, have a Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I'll be signing up as well! Will update with my steam wishlist when I get the chance (:

EDIT: I'm away from my computer so I can't grab the link, but this and this is on my wish list (both on steam) <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Glad to see the interest so far! And a quick reminder to all that no one is expected to spend more than $20, so please make sure you have something on your wishlist that will fit nicely within the budget!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I will be ignoring this until the Steam Sale starts. I really do advise everyone else to wait until then too! You don't wanna buy a game only to see it for much less the following day!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
My secret Santa is done. If you don't know which one is mine than I will be very worried lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Thank you to whoever gifted me Magicka and its collection! My boyfriend is gonna get jealous. xD

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRDS!

Back