• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

me presento

Luis503

we are the fallen angels.
Years
  • hola a todos, soy LUIS503, soy nuevo aquí y pues espero poder aprender de todos ustedes y compartir así mismo. entiendo en nivel intermedio el idioma inglés, pero se me hace difícil en cierto modo escribirlo, entenderlo es más facil.

espero que no sea molestia que escriba en español, espero de ves en cuando pub

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • ¡Hola! Bienvenidos y espero que mi español no sea muy horrondo. Se como hablarlo, peroooooo mi letra no es... el mejor haha. Disculpame por ese razón.

Como tu ingles, puedo entender el español sin problema, pero escribirlo es un poco difícil. (Uso google para unas cosas haha.)

Welcome! Again! Espero que encuentres a este lugar muy amable. Y no fue ningun molestia. (:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I'm sorry, but we try to stick to English on this forum, so everybody can understand each other and so that we can moderate posts. Posting around the forum and talking with other users will help greatly in imporiving your English. If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Don't be shy on asking for assistance if you need a hand with any of the English stuff, as we're all happy to help you out! But yeah, I do hope you'll stick around, and I hope you find and enjoy what you're searching for! Have a great 2018. <33

Back