• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    Hey guys. I'm pretty new to this forum, so far it's looking pretty nice. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and getting the hang of using this forum! :)

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hey! :D Welcome! Do you speak French?! What's your favorite Pokemon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys. I'm pretty new to this forum, so far it's looking pretty nice. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and getting the hang of using this forum! :)
    Welcome n_n

Glad you like it! What's your favorite thing about pokémon?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Bonjour! Welcome to PC!

Please let us know if there's anything specific you want to explore on PC. We're more than happy to help out. Happy posting and toss me a VM if you want to chat! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

@stars my favorite part of pokemon is the breeding part, I'm not very active when it comes to player battles, but i still do enjoy breeding and raising my mons for E4 rematch or post-game battles.

@Fairy thank you!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! PokeCommunity is a pretty cool place if I do say so myself. There's so much to get into around the community. I used to be into breeding but that was soooooo long ago, Gen 3 I'd say. Have you ever thought about opening a trading shop at all? If you have any questions about the forums at all, don't hesitate to ask, we're always willing to lend a hand~ Enjoy your stay ^_^

Years
  • Hi there Mr! It's nice to meet you Resubmit, I kind of speak french but with the caveat that it's Canadian French lol. My favorite pokemon of all is probably Cubchoo, guh it's just too cute! I hope we can be friends, I'm sure you'll make alot here.

Back