• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Pokemon Essentials Fan Game Showcase #1 - Pokemon Chion

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
  • As the name implies, this will be a series on Pokemon Fan Games created in Pokemon Essentials. The first being Pokemon Chion, a very unique Pokemon game where you play as both a Poochyena and a young girl named Alexis. This series will show a quick preview of the game, along with screenshots. Thoughts?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • What would consist of a "quick preview"? Would there be written material about these screenshots? I'm just curious what the substance of this series would be.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Seeing as the game is still in demo-state, have you already thought how to address that? Will you only cover the demo's content or also talk about the global plot of the rest of the game the creator has planned?

Either way, it looks like an interesting game to showcase.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • What would consist of a "quick preview"? Would there be written material about these screenshots? I'm just curious what the substance of this series would be.
    Kind of like a one-sided conversation with the viewer. Almost like the "Blaine's Facts: Viridian's Coffee Guy" article (http://daily.pokecommunity.com/2016/02/27/blaines-facts-viridians-coffee-guy/). I am open to suggestions/an alternative though.

Seeing as the game is still in demo-state, have you already thought how to address that? Will you only cover the demo's content or also talk about the global plot of the rest of the game the creator has planned?

Either way, it looks like an interesting game to showcase.
    Lycan? You're part of the Daily Staff?!
    I'll only cover some of the demo's content, and I want to end the article on a cliffhanger. In some cases, I'll probably quote the thread. Taking Chion's as an example, when Alexis is introduced, I'll quote the original thread on her background.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Featuring game dev content sounds good to me. I'm also fine with your plan on how to present the information. With quoting the thread, said quotes can even be formatted as a quote in the article, so that'll work out well.

Back