• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
  • I'm Dragon Pulse. I know it says I've been on for about a year but I forgot my account details until recently. I was on PC many years ago under a cringey account when I was 10 years old in about 2010 and tried to hack Gen 3 to little success aha. I'm generally into just playing hacks now. I'd love to get to know people, and if people are on Discord then hit me up. My favourite game in the series is HG/SS and Emerald. Outside of Pokémon, I'm a huge fan of anything Zelda too and am also a huge football fan, so if you want to discuss any of these then DM me. My favourite pokemon is Grovyle. I'd love to get to know you guys. :smile:

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! Or maybe I should say welcome back! I'm sure much has changed since you last visited. HG/SS are amazing games as well as Emerald. I'm not a huge football, although the meaning depends on where you're from, so I assume you're referring to american football? If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask. My messages are always open if you're looking for a new friend. Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Thank you very much! I must also add if anyone plays showdown, specifically OU or Ubers, then message my showdown account Ginius whenever.

Last edited:
    Years
  • HGSS was great. n~n Minus the super slow battle animations in gen IV lol. I had such a blast playing through it.

Anyways, hi there Dragon Pulse. [: Have a very lovely time on PC ~

Back