• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
As someone who has expanded the Emerald pokedex countless times I can tell u that as of now there is no G3HS expand button for Emerald yet you have to do it ALL and yes I mean ALL of it manually it takes 2 hours of your time but hopefully in the future there will be a button that does it all for us just like fire red

Uh PGE 3.7 does, plus its Fire Red expander is much cleaner than G3HS's

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Uh PGE 3.7 does, plus its Fire Red expander is much cleaner than G3HS's
PGE 3.7 Dosent expand Emerald pokedex it only has the fire red one and I used PGE for my fire red pokedex expansion but there's one strange thing with PGE every time I expand my pokedex with it ingame when I go to national dex mode it crashes but G3HS works if you know anything regarding how I can get the national dex to not glitch for fire red that would be great

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Here's an update on the game:
-Legendary events (not ones where you need certain Pokémon) are done
-Waiting on a friend of mine to finish up Trainer editing
-Get Legendary events where you need certain Pokémon to function
-Waiting on the last of the Mega and Primal sprites to be finished
-Trying to figure out how to get check Legendary events to work again
-Edit attack effects and animations
-Praying that check for certain Pokémon to battle a legendary works soon

Then, a "release."

Years
Here's an update on the game:
-Legendary events (not ones where you need certain Pokémon) are done
-Waiting on a friend of mine to finish up Trainer editing
-Get Legendary events where you need certain Pokémon to function
-Waiting on the last of the Mega and Primal sprites to be finished
-Trying to figure out how to get check Legendary events to work again
-Edit attack effects and animations
-Praying that check for certain Pokémon to battle a legendary works soon

Then, a "release."
Are you still allow us to use 650 resource patch? I found it has disappeared from your website, and you told us you will not submit 650 resource patch anymore, because let us waiting for the 721 resource patch. But nowadays, you told us 721 will not be a resource patch, so is it means 650 resource patch will not allow people to use anymore? If you not allow people to use, how about the Pokemon hacked game which has used your 650 patch before, will these game be blocked in Pokemon hack community?

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
heres one of the legendary battle scripts that require other legendaries this is the arceus one
Spoiler:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Here's a late night update...well, late where I am.

There is a possibility of the game being released before Pokémon Go comes out. My friend finished the Trainers, and I decided to do something different with the check legendary events. Since they won't disappear after battle, they won't activate. Once you leave the area, the portal will be gone. Here's a video demonstrating it:

19thsword

The Void Wanderer
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Just 2 questions
1. Has the mega and primals been tested for multiplayer?
2. Has the bugged moves, like air slash and quiver dance, been fixed?

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
okay so you said it has the possibility to be released before pokemon GO then that means in a week it may be released

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years

There is a possibility of the game being released before Pokémon Go comes out. My friend finished the Trainers, and I decided to do something different with the check legendary events. Since they won't disappear after battle, they won't activate. Once you leave the area, the portal will be gone. Here's a video demonstrating it:

That's because you need level scripts to properly make a sprite disappear after the battle. You may want to examine the ones used in a vanilla ROM.

Years

Will the Theta Emerald 721 is your last pokemon hacked game? Will you renew the theta emerald sun and moon after 721 released or you will not renew anymore?

Years
Why I can't download the patch?

He has removed 650 resource patch, I guess he probably will not allow people to use it anymore. Because he said he will submit 721 resource patch, but unfortunately, he changed the decision, 721 will be a theta emerald EX, it will not be a resource patch, so it means you cannot use 721 to be your
Rom base for making your hacked game without the permission from LC. These is my analysis, it incorrect, you can ask LC to know the reason.
I think he has changed the decision, because he doesn't want use his 7 years spent for lazy people, it is unfair to him. In my thinking, release the tutorial is better than release the patch, patch can make an author lazy, and cannot learn any technology. This is the real happened recently, when I send my 650 patch hacked game to Chinese tieba, it happened someone argue with that, for example, some of people said I am a patch dog, and some of people said use other people's resource is not good, if these are not made by yourself, I don't want play your hacked game. So I think it probably in China, the players are concentrate on the author's technology and impression, in another country, the players are concentrate on how funny in the hacked game.

Last edited:

Starfall321

OnePunchStarfall
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
He has removed 650 resource patch, I guess he probably will not allow people to use it anymore. Because he said he will submit 721 resource patch, but unfortunately, he changed the decision, 721 will be a theta emerald EX, it will not be a resource patch, so it means you cannot use 721 to be your
Rom base for making your hacked game without the permission from LC. These is my analysis, it incorrect, you can ask LC to know the reason.
I think he has changed the decision, because he doesn't want use his 7 years spent for lazy people, it is unfair to him. In my thinking, release the tutorial is better than release the patch, patch can make an author lazy, and cannot learn any technology. This is the real happened recently, when I send my 650 patch hacked game to Chinese tieba, it happened someone argue with that, for example, some of people said I am a patch dog, and some of people said use other people's resource is not good, if these are not made by yourself, I don't want play your hacked game. So I think it probably in China, the players are concentrate on the author's technology and impression, in another country, the players are concentrate on how funny in the hacked game.

LC is not that kind of person(I think). Besides, there is nothing to do with technology, the tutorial exist and you just need to spend some patience on it. Also patch or whatever resource is fine as long as you didn't abuse it in the wrong way, like taking something private without any permission.

Years
LC is not that kind of person(I think). Besides, there is nothing to do with technology, the tutorial exist and you just need to spend some patience on it. Also patch or whatever resource is fine as long as you didn't abuse it in the wrong way, like taking something private without any permission.
I guess it probably because of there are a few people play his Theta Emerald only, this is why he dones't release the 721 Rom Base. You know the feature of the Theta Emerlad is expanding the amount, such as moves, items and abilities, but there are a few of new stories only. If other people use the 721 patch, they can write a lot of new stories to their hacked game, so it will pretty better than Theta Emerald a lot, that it is unfair to LC. If you played my Pokemon Eternal Snow 2.0, you can found it is based on 650 patch, there are a lot of other country people like this game, some of people said it is the best game. But when I send this game into Chinese tieba, there are some of people hate this game, they said I am lazy, they are concentrate in the technology of the author. Such as someone response that use other people's patch is not your technology, you are a trash, because you only know use the patch, etc. Although it is better than the best game in China (Pokemon Ebony Phantom 5.0EX The Boundless Chaos), that people still says my game is failing grade game, because the EP 5.0's author has spent 7 years to make it, I only spent half of years to make it, my game has the same level with EP 5.0, this is because I depend on LC's patch, that patch has the same feature as the EP 5.0 owned.
I cannot understand what are this kind of people thinking, game is used for playing, why they always concentrate in the author's state. Someone has said this before, if too many girls like me, my game is pretty good game. I think this kind of player is not look like a player.

Starfall321

OnePunchStarfall
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
I guess it probably because of there are a few people play his Theta Emerald only, this is why he dones't release the 721 Rom Base. You know the feature of the Theta Emerlad is expanding the amount, such as moves, items and abilities, but there are a few of new stories only. If other people use the 721 patch, they can write a lot of new stories to their hacked game, so it will pretty better than Theta Emerald a lot, that it is unfair to LC. If you played my Eternal Snow 2.0, you can found it is based on 650 patch, there are a lot of other country people like this game, some of people said it is the best game. But when I send this game into Chinese tieba, there are some of people hate this game, they said I am lazy, they are concentrate in the technology of the author. Such as someone response that use other people's patch is not your technology, you are a trash, because you only know use the patch, etc. Although it is better than the best game in China ( Ebony Phantom 5.0EX The Boundless Chaos), that people still says my game is failing grade game, because the EP 5.0's author has spent 7 years to make it, I only spent half of years to make it, my game has the same level with EP 5.0, this is because I depend on LC's patch, that patch has the same feature as the EP 5.0 owned.
I cannot understand what are this kind of people thinking, game is used for playing, why they always concentrate in the author's state. Someone has said this before, if too many girls like me, my game is pretty good game. I think this kind of player is not look like a player.

I think you should stop to make advertisement about your hack, I don't see a point it is best game. We usually respect a good author because his or her manner, not the time their spent. If you get complained, probably haters, or worse you did something really bad. Also improve you grammar, sick to read them~_~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 4, 2016
So, I can't add 4th and 5th gen to pkmn emerald without spending a lot of time?

Back