• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] The Great Character Clash Returns

Thomas the Shinyhunter

There are no game overs. Only continues.
Years
  • Nominee: R.O.B. the Robot, AKA: the Robotic Operating Buddy
    Who they are: ROB is a toy robot made by Nintendo to help people play multiplayer games like Stack Up or Gyromite alone. However, the REAL reason of ROB's creation was to sneak the NES onto toy shelves. He also tried to kill James Rolfe once.
    Why: Like I said earlier, ROB was created was so that the NES could be snuck onto toy shelves because stores didn't sell 'video games' during the Crash. We should all praise him like a god because without ROB, we wouldn't have any video games and would be playing outside or something, oh the horror!
    Image:
    Spoiler:

Now, I know what you're saying. "Oh, but ROB isn't a character, he's just an NES accessory!" But he appears in games, does he not? Or is it some doppelganger that races and has the best karts in Mario Kart DS modeled after him?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Nominee: Lara Croft
    Who they are: The Tomb Raider herself, Lara Croft.
    Why: Nobody duel wields pistols like Lara. She is also pretty good at killing with an ice pick.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    Nominee: Guybrush Threepwood
    Who they are: A mighty pirate
    Why: He can hold his breath underwater for 10 minutes
    Image:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Nominee: Jenosa Arma (appears in the DS game Scurge: Hive)
    Who they are: A female bounty hunter tasked with hunting a parasitic lifeform called the "Scurge" an alien entity capable of rapidly adapting to and infecting biological, mechanical, and digital systems, including the player.
    Why: Imagine Samus Aran in Metroid: Fusion before she was fused with Metroid DNA. Now imagine she's fighting off the virulent Parasite X in a top-down shooter that implements a rock-paper-scissors fighting mechanic. Also imagine her with a long red ponytail and a more cartoon-y art style. Need I say more?
    Image:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Thomas the Shinyhunter

There are no game overs. Only continues.
    Years
  • R.O.B. is the protagonist of Real Life: The Game. (I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. I am SAD that I LACK the TALENT to make this shit up.)
    You might also say he's the protagonist of Mario Kart DS, as there's no real villain, so everyone's a protagonist.

Last edited:

Miningsilver

Dungeon Explorer
    Years
  • Nominee: Joker
    Who they are: Leader of the Phantom Thieves group and wildcard user.
    Why: He is a strong leader that is capable in combat with a knife and handgun. Also cabable with simple tactics ie. aiming to disable an opponent.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Nominee: Duke Nukem
    Who they are: Duke Nukem is the protagonist of Duke Nukem series
    Why: It should be obvious if you have played Duke Nukem 3D
    Image:
    EZrY4SZ.jpg

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Nominee: Ringabel
    Who they are: An amnesiac philanderer with a journal that apparently has the ability to predict the future.
    Why: Deadly and sexy is a winning combination.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Nominee: Nathan Drake
    Who they are: Treasure hunter and climbing master
    Why: He's survived more than his fair share of falls and gunshots and has discovered ruins many thought were untouchable.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

Back