• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I guess being that I had to make a new account for this site that this is a re-introduction post.

HI my name is Shock, or rather ShockHERO. A Gamer, Trainer, and all around good guy. I am a huge fan of many various pokemon, but ive come to find a place in my heart to say that I love the Psychic type.

So despite being alld ShockHERO, I love the pokemon Espurr and the Pokemon Kirlia and most other psychic types for how powerful they can either be or become.

Years
  • Hi there!! Welcome back to PC! ^__^ I also really like the Psychic type myself; my favourites being Gardevoir, Mew, Jirachi, Celebi... the Lake Guardians... most of them are legends, really. :x

I hope you stick around the forums. ^^

While I am working to see if I could get my orginal account to work, I just might have to start thinking of using this one just in case it cant happen. I dont mind it really but if it means I can start fresh, while spreading my ideas ad such on the forums. I dont mind ^^

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • You definitely should! Like for me, I post mainly in the Pokemon sections but I can be found sometimes all over the forums and whatnot. :o Everyone usually has their own section of PC that they love and stuff!

Though do give any staff member a shout if you have any questions!

Thanks for the advice. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2017
    Rowlet is my all time favorite Pokémon. It is the perfect grass type! Anyone on twitter feel free to add me @PkmnTrainerZY since I'm active there and here

Years
  • hello everyone! i wasn't sure where i was going to make my first post on pc, so i thought i would make it here. i'll try to keep things brief; i joined because of the amazing rom hacking community. my goal is to make a simple rom hack the community will enjoy. my favorite types are dark, psychic and dragon. i hope to meet a lot of wonderful people here! ⋆

2-10 musharna.png

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    Hello! I'm Candy (or Candycanes) :)

My favorite type is (tough choice but) fairy type, and my favorite pokemon, as you can judge from my profile pic, is Florges.

I play a lot of rom hacks, so if you have any suggestions (including the Flabébé line preferably, but not necessarily), feel free to let me know :D

Also, I'm a writer, so just check my "homepage" if you want to check my stories for free!

Years
  • Hello! I'm Candy (or Candycanes) :)

My favorite type is (tough choice but) fairy type, and my favorite pokemon, as you can judge from my profile pic, is Florges.

I play a lot of rom hacks, so if you have any suggestions (including the Flabébé line preferably, but not necessarily), feel free to let me know :D

Also, I'm a writer, so just check my "homepage" if you want to check my stories for free!
    Welcome to the forums. I like the Flabébé line too. What kind of ROM hacks do you play?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2017
    Hey. Gunna go with Ghost for my favourite Type. It was a tie between Ghost and Steel. How's everyone doing?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2017
    Hello! I'm Candy (or Candycanes) :)

Ooh cool! I'm a writer too, I'l check your work out definitely!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back