• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
I haven't logged in like more than year or around that. I cannot recognize the forums and website anymore. It's pretty cool but I liked more the old design. I like convex interfaces of the old. IMO Windows Vista had the best interface while Windows 8.1 interface is uglier than windows 98's. I have this thing for old designed websites and interface. I feel like smart phones somehow dumbed down the ascetic feel of the websites. At least the interface for writing the posts is somehow similar to the old design.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I haven't logged in like more than year or around that. I cannot recognize the forums and website anymore. It's pretty cool but I liked more the old design. I like convex interfaces of the old. IMO Windows Vista had the best interface while Windows 8.1 interface is uglier than windows 98's. I have this thing for old designed websites and interface. I feel like smart phones somehow dumbed down the ascetic feel of the websites. At least the interface for writing the posts is somehow similar to the old design.
Mhm, pretty cool that you have that view! Personally I love the new style of the forums c: Looks much more fun and is at least as easy to navigate.

Benope

Lucario's partner
Years
So... I'm new, I'm a fan of fire-types and I like some help with spriting on a Pokemon game I am making. Maybe make some friends while I'm at it, as well.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
All of the Alola Starters were great - though I ended up picking the Water Starter even though I traditionally would pick the Fire Starter too, ehe. :]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah I used both Primarina and Incineroar on my team in the end! I'd like to try out Rowlet too.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
haha i've had this account for an actual year but haven't posted much whoops......
anyways hello! since my account has been on for a year and i did post A Thing recently i wasn't entirely sure if i should make an intro thread? but i'll def introduce myself here!
my favorite type is steel, and my favorite pokemon is absolutely Bisharp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back