• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings From An English Horse

DiamondFrostmane

Horse Trainer
Years
  • Hi Guys,

My name is Diamond, I am 28 years old and I am a veteran Pokemon enthusiast (Even though this is the first time I've tried to join a community.) I started playing at Generation One when I was just 10 years old, with Pokemon Yellow and then played Generation II. I was inactive through Generation III, IV and V, but returned to playing at Generation VI and experienced Generation III with ORAS. I currently have Sun and Moon which I have completed and really enjoyed.

My favorite Pokemon used to be Arbok and Seviper as I used to specialize in both Poison and Psychic type Pokemon. However, my favorite Pokemon has been replaced by Mudsdale which was released this season and he has quickly become my signature Pokemon.

I really just wanted to join a community to meet other people and have more people to play with and discuss Pokemon with. I am from the United Kingdom and am very proud to be English (but not in a "brexit voter" kind of way XD).

My other interests include Sci-Fi, mainly Star Trek, History, Philosophy and Politics.

Years
  • I love Mudsdale. :O Used one on my team in Sun, and it was super reliable. One of my favorite new designs. Welcome Diamond, nice to meet you!

As a big Pokémon enthusiast I hope you'll find yourself liking this place and continuing to log on. Let me know if you need help, and have a good weekend. :-3

Years
  • Hi Guys,

My name is Diamond, I am 28 years old and I am a veteran Pokemon enthusiast (Even though this is the first time I've tried to join a community.) I started playing at Generation One when I was just 10 years old, with Pokemon Yellow and then played Generation II. I was inactive through Generation III, IV and V, but returned to playing at Generation VI and experienced Generation III with ORAS. I currently have Sun and Moon which I have completed and really enjoyed.

My favorite Pokemon used to be Arbok and Seviper as I used to specialize in both Poison and Psychic type Pokemon. However, my favorite Pokemon has been replaced by Mudsdale which was released this season and he has quickly become my signature Pokemon.

I really just wanted to join a community to meet other people and have more people to play with and discuss Pokemon with. I am from the United Kingdom and am very proud to be English (but not in a "brexit voter" kind of way XD).

My other interests include Sci-Fi, mainly Star Trek, History, Philosophy and Politics.

As a proud Yorkshire woman I welcome you to the community! I too was hooked by first generation red and blue! I did a thread on brexit....check it out...ps I'm a remainer!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Same here, I've started with Pokemon Yellow, then it was Blue. Then worked my way up through the generations. ^^ Glad you've enjoyed Sun and Moon too; I think they're probably my favourite Pokemon games now, alongside HeartGold and Platinum maybe.

I used to really like snake pokemon like Arbok and Seviper too. I made an all snake team once, and it was pretty cool! Though in terms of favourite Pokemon, it'd have to be Milotic and Altaria. Mmm, but yeah, glad to have you here, and I look forward to your stay here! Have a glorious time. <33

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Guys,

My name is Diamond, I am 28 years old and I am a veteran Pokemon enthusiast (Even though this is the first time I've tried to join a community.) I started playing at Generation One when I was just 10 years old, with Pokemon Yellow

*jumps* hi similar spirit! I'm almost your age, and my first game was Yellow too, and omg I'm literally just starting to re-watch Star Trek Voyager because it became available on Netflix haha. I LOVED that silly show when I was little. Which series is your favorite?

Welcome to the community, also haha. Feel free to VM me to chat about sci-fi or nothing if you like c:

Back