• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your ultimate revenge

Years
  • Let's say that someone dissed you - dissed you very badly indeed, and had inspired your wrath in its entirety. No holds barred with your imagination quite alive, what would be your ultimate revenge?

... and you wouldn't have to worry about prosecution of any sort.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Assuming there are no legal ramifications and no guilt, I would punch that person in the face.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Let's say that someone dissed you - dissed you very badly indeed, and had inspired your wrath in its entirety. No holds barred with your imagination quite alive, what would be your ultimate revenge?

... and you wouldn't have to worry about prosecution of any sort.

Mate what the fuck did cats do to you

Years
  • Mate what the psyduck did cats do to you

Cats are to me what Gremlins are to Billy Peltzer.

But I've decided that pacifism is a higher pursuit than, say, actually filling in sinkholes with God's creatures. I don't think He'd appreciate that much. So I've decided to rethink my priorities. I've officially moved on to impressing girls with how flat the side of my right hand is.

Hrmm... it sounds kind of creepy out loud.

Years
  • Being a creep happens to be a deeply rewarding vocation. Many know that. Ask anyone, and chances are you're asking a professional in the field. Not to mention that the solidarity is amazing.

And we're so greasy and oily that people cannot catch us in order to exact their revenge. I see no downsides.

Years
  • I think if I took the time to write out all the horrible things I'd do to someone in this scenario I'd still be typing a month from now. We'll keep it simple and say there's a high chance fire would be involved.

Years
  • "I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends" - Abraham Lincoln.

Neat logic. Very Care Bears. And I'd genuinely love to share in it, almost desperately, but you could only make an enemy out of me by hurting someone that falls within the spectrum of my love/fondness. That's pretty much beyond forgiveness. So in theory, I'd run them over with a steamroller. Think A Fish Called Wanda. I'd just pull that throttle and let several tones of machinery do the rest. Splat.

But that's not the ultimate revenge. The ultimate revenge is turning a mirror upon them, and alerting them to the horror of their being. Death is easy. Perception is hell. They'll either change or cave, and either way I would have won. Heaven would not cut me from its mercy, nor would Hades accept me willingly. Back in Limbo, where all the cool people go.

Back