• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain - Extinction (M) [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

As April read about these Lunar Flowers, Blaez sat in curiosity next to her on an old lawn chair. These flowers seemed really important to her and they should be. After all, they were the key to paradise, the one place that Blaez yearned for even though he had no clue about it other than the numerous stories he had heard about the land being peaceful and fertile. Apparently these flowers were converted into humans using alchemy. It all seemed so foreign to Blaez, but regardless, he continued to listen. He had a hunger to learn every single thing from this book that he could so as to analyze all of it's contents. He was going to continue searching for paradise with April now.

As if reading his mind, April continued on. "Lunar Flowers are either said to be legends or to be completely extinct."

Blaez gave April a playful grin and stuck his tongue out at her. He couldn't let her ruin a dream for them like this. She continued on at the beginning of the book to speak about paradise and the conflict between humans and wolves.

"Wolves are hated among mankind due to disbelief in paradise and because they feel intimidated by them." She kept reading until she reached this final sentence that brought her to tears, but Blaez remained confused as to what was going on. He couldn't see her tears and she left as if trying to hide something. Blaez sat in a pensive state of silence even as April moved away. It was so much to take in and he didn't want to lose what he knew about the book. If everything this book said was true, then there must be a way to reach paradise.

"If those Lunar flowers still exist..." Blaez mumbled to himself. He paused as he looked in the direction April went off in. "They are 'so called extinct' just like wolves are if you ask me.

Blaez got to his feet and dashed after April after getting a coat. He saw a small wolf, her leg still showing signs of injury.

"Quit being a fool and come back here before you get frostbite in that wound. If it freezes over, we might have to cut it off!" Blaez said. She really needed to think more about this. Blaze neared her with a slow pace and crouched down. "I don't know what's wrong, but I hope I didn't do anything."

Blaez shook his head for a moment before continuing. "Come back and let's discuss what's wrong if you want. I can't get to Paradise without you after all." Blaez grinned at her. Whatever it was, it seemed to be something the book brought to her attention. Blaez looked at his feet. "We don't have to read out of that book either, we can just... talk." he shook his head and looked back at the wolf. "So are you coming or not?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April just lied there as Blaez warned her. He said it was possible for her to get a frostbite if she didn't get back immediately. April wasn't planning on losing her leg but honestly didn't feel like getting back. She wanted to be alone for a brief moment so that she could calm down. She had been holding her tears for many years, yet today these unshed tears had to be spilled. She never knew that reading out a book would actually remind her for all the times of misfortune, she was being naive.

Blaez came closer and crouched down beside her. "I don't know what's wrong, but I hope I didn't do anything." he said. April shaked her head and lied down closer to him. The pain she had forgotten about was returning and she honestly wouldn't be happy if she accidentally catched a frostbite.

"Come back and let's discuss what's wrong if you want. I can't get to Paradise without you after all." April glanced up to notice a playful grin on Blaez's face. Was he planning on using her as his ticket to paradise? April started to wonder about something else… Blaez knew quite much for a avarage human. How did he know all this stuff? Blaez said they didn't have to read out the book anymore, they could just talk by the fire.

At this point, April looked more like a helpless wolf, not even able to walk on four paws because her leg was injured. Blaez asked if she was coming back or not. April decided she had not much of a choice and stood up. She walked back on three legs with her injured one hanging and shoving over tbe ground. She lied down by the fire and closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she was back in her human form and rubbing the tears from her face even though more were coming. "My parents… died when… saving me from hunters…" April spoke rather quietly. "It was snowing that day… just like it's doing now…" she finished. She wasn't going to tell him about the humans who took her in a few days later, this was to protect her pride. April was not a dog, she was one of these so called "extinct wolves".

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Nando ~ Freeze City

Nando chuckled to himself at the idea. "Gangs? Nope. Just me by myself. But the city isn't that bad once you head over to the main district. Nobody really cares about the slums though. The area is kinda wrecked so its quiet around here. The occasional nuisance of thugs isn't really much of an issue though." There was silence for several moments. Nando had nothing much else to say and Dourant remained mostly quiet. The wolf decided to break the silence once more. "So yea head out to the main district and you'll find marketplaces, pretty lively streets, and half decent homes. I'm sure you can find a job there if you want." Nando got up to the door. "Well I'm bored. You can stay here if you want, but i'm gunna go find something to do." Nando gets up and exits the building.

As Nando wandered among the city streets, he found himself subconsciously following the scent of another wolf. One that he familiarized to be associated with the girl from earlier.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

As they got reacquainted at their spot by the fire, Blaez listened intently to what April revealed. Her parents were killed by hunters... that was good enough a reason to not want to be near any humans as far as he was concerned. Was she dealing with this in the back of her mind as she went around humans? Wolves and Humans were practically side by side in Blaez's mind and this was the first real account of him seeing any negative and hostile interaction between the two.

Was she... Crying? Blaez had never expected her to be so open to him, but she was probably trying to hide that from her. She didn't like seeming weak... nothing entirely wrong but Blaez began to hope this wouldn't be a barrier for her to overcome in the future. Pride could be anyone's downfall and Blaez never understood why it could be hard to lean on someone for support from time to time. He sat silently for a moment, looking down at his feet. He never physically seen what had happened to either of his parents but he assumed the worst happened to his mom. He had been told by his mom one day, that his dad wouldn't be coming back. He never knew about his father's fate until he had become older and after his mom had left. His mom could have been in prison, or maybe exiled from the city in a more blatant manner than Blaez had. He had no interest in meeting his mother though.

He could see a lot of himself in April and he couldn't help but sink down beside April and give her a hug. He couldn't understand what had drove him to do so, but he just did for a moment that felt like it lasted forever before he pulled away and sat by the fire without looking at her.

"You should probably get some rest..." he said quietly while avoiding eye contact. "Your leg should be fine to walk with tomorrow, but I wouldn't push it."

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

Blaez didn't say anything the whole time until April finished speaking and she felt two arms surrounding her. April was quite embarrassed to get hugged like this and hoped he would let go soon. It took a while before he finally pulled back though. April's face was bright red and she was pretty happy that he avoided eye contact even though she didn't understand why. He stared into the fire and told April that it would be better to get some rest and that her leg would be better by tomorrow.

"Are you crazy? It's only noon, I'm not gonna sleep yet." April said with a very stubborn tone. "Besides, I'm a wolf... We don't sleep so early and we only need a few hours of sleep." She said as she rubbed her tears away and crossed her arms. She putted her hands in front of her to warm them up by the fire. The snow was pretty cold and she only felt that right now.

"I'm boooreeddd..." April said. Her mood had changed from upset to... well... not so upset. She didn't want to bother Blaez with crying all the time and thought it would be better to put on a smile. "Can we please go do something? Taking a walk would be fine..." April hugged her knees and rested her chin on them. She actually wanted to go get the money that the pervert owned. The pervert was dead now and it would go to a waste if no one did anything about it. That reminded April that the man probably was missed by now. April just hoped that no one would suspect Blaez while it was April who killed him.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"Can we please go do something? Taking a walk would be fine..." April said to him, bringing him back to reality. He had been quiet still and he was just basking in the calm of the moment.

"Uhh...." Blaez shook his head, more to himself than to April. He was trying to figure out what he could do to end the silence, but couldn't think of much to say until then. He responded shortly after with an unsure "Yes."

Was she up to something? She seemed far too eager, but then again, Blaez hadn't given her the chance to walk very far so it was understandable. He would have to keep and eye on her, whether she liked it or not, knowing that she might try to ignore his warnings about her leg despite his consistency in doing so.

Blaez grabbed his revolver and twirled it around his pointer before tucking it into the deep recess of his pants and mounted his Tomahawk on his waist. He wasn't going to take any chances in letting anything happen, if worse came to worse, he would have to carry April and run if he ran into a fight with more than one person. The streets were filled with many hostile people and he had to remain cautious and wary of the worst case scenario... even if it was just a walk.

"If... if you say so, but stay in my sight." Blaez said, while looking at April suspiciously. Maybe she really did want to just go for a walk anyway. While walking towards the exit of the hideout and putting on his coat, he slipped in a quick remark. "I'm going to be picking the route if you don't mind. You can walk, but if your leg starts hurting, let me know." he said with a grin, hoping the news would go well for her. Since she was still and resting for a while and ate, her leg might be well enough to take a walk. Then again, Blaez was never too proficient medicine other than in the remedies his mother taught him and April technically wasn't human. Her recovery rate could be different. He couldn't do anything other than see how things went and step in when deemed necessary to protect April's pride.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose smiled at Teashi. "Sorry it took me so long, almost got caught stealing and then got into a small fight" she said setting the items on the ground and then grabbing a thin blanket from her bedroll. "I've got enough food to last me for awhile." she put the items and her bedroll in the blanket and tied it up to form a bag. "why didn't you need anything?" she asked picking a stick up from the ground and tying the improvised bag to it.

"also, I'm ready to leave whenever"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/Ksm8CFR.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
Teashi the Wolf

Prim's Alley

2-2: A Path to Adventure

Nwd7R9U.png

"Sorry it took me so long, almost got caught stealing and then got into a small fight. I've got enough food to last me for awhile. Why didn't you need anything? Also, I'm ready to leave whenever."

Teashi grinned. "Well, eh... I guess I can't really explain it until nightfall." He chuckled a bit, crossing his arms behind his head. "Well, let's shove off then!" He led her through the alley, giving the occasional sniff to the air. As they neared the town's exit, though, he stopped. Turning around, he glanced at Prim, then off at the horizon inside town. "I knew it... We're being trailed." He cleared his throat, shouting "HEY!! COME SHOW YOURSELF, I CAN SMELL YA FROM A MILE AWAY!!" He chuckled a bit after this, glancing at the world outside of town. So white and soft-looking, snow coated most of the ground. Teashi stretched for a moment, before turning back to the town. He was certain that someone had followed them, so he waited for the stalker to show him or herself.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April smiled brightly when Blaez let out a short "yes". She immediately stood up and tried to walk but felt her leg stinging pretty badly. She faced Blaez with a painful expression and opened her mouth to speak. "I… think it'll be better to walk around in my wolf form." She walked a few more steps before her form started to change.

She faced Blaez again and found him equipping his revolver and Tomahawk. He was serious when he said that he would protect her. "If... if you say so, but stay in my sight." Blaez said which April kinda expected him to say. It wasn't like April was going to run around and stuff, nothing like that… but she is a wolf and needs regular walks to keep release her energy.

"I'm going to be picking the route if you don't mind. You can walk, but if your leg starts hurting, let me know." April was pretty disappointed when he said this. He probably knew that April was up to something, wolves are sly animals. Blaez pulled on his jacket and walked towards the exit. April followed him with a defeated look on her wolf face. She walked in front of Blaez and looked around.

Suddenly April smelled some unknown scents and sensed danger. Those scents were human but weren't coming from Blaez, it was coming from behind him. April also smelled some fellow wolves not far away but was focused on the human scents. She glanced at the direction she was smelling these scents to make Blaez notice that something wasn't right. She had this fierce and cold look in her yellow eyes as if she already knew who they were.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez quickly looked back at April, unable to read her expression as a wolf. She seemed to be sad or reluctant to follow. Maybe he had been too harsh about it, but he didn't want to take any risks with her leg being hurt.

As they continued on, Blaez was about to apologize to April when he saw her staring in a daze as if something was approaching from the distance. She seemed to be reacting in a hostile manner towards whatever was the source and Blaez knew that they wouldn't be able to run if anything happened, due to April's injury. He silently readied his hands on both of his weapons as he noticed a small group of people approach.

Blaez pat April on the head as if to calm her down. The last thing he needed was an unnecessary fight and he wanted her to sustain her composure. Looking on at the group, they paused in a cluster and three of the seven came over to Blaez. Were they trying to intimidate him? They definitely weren't here for a fight or they would have came at him gung ho. Or maybe this was their was of saying that he could be handled by just three of them. Regardless, Blaez stood on standby to hear what they needed to apparently say as one of the three goons began to speak.

"You wouldn't happen to know this man, who is our employer, would you?" The goon held up a photo of the old geezer from earlier. Looking down at April, Blaez felt like he knew what would happen next. The goon continued. "Well, we've noticed you have his w- I mean dog, and we will be taking her back now."

The man who was doing most of the speaking was a chubby, bald man with snow goggles on and wild hair. He looked strange and Blaez resisted the urge to give him a bewildered look. This wasn't as important when Blaez noticed the man flash a gun.

"She's not a dog, let alone my own." Blaez shrugged his shoulders and looked away as the three goons gave him a confused look. The four goons from behind seemed to be listening intently.

Blaez turned away, waved his hand and grinned more to himself than anyone else, and caught April's eye long enough to give her a quick wink before starting to slowly walk away. "Go ahead and try."

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

Seven men approuched them while 3 came to stand forward them. Only one of these men spoke and what he said wasn't pleasant. They claimed that April was the dog of that old geezer and came to get her back. She also noticed that they almost called her "wolf" which meant they knew her origin. April started to growl as they demanden Blaez to hand April to them.

"She's not a dog, let alone my own." Blaez said which suprised April. He seemed to understand that her pride was pretty much everything she had and she wasn't going to lose it. April only looked at him in disbelief and wondered if he really was planning on leaving her to them. Those men were probably going to kill her and Blaez should know that better than anyone. April was kind of sad when it seemed like he was serious... until he turned around and gave April a quick wink, meaning it was April's time to show off. "Go ahead and try." Blaez slowly walked away but he probably was hearing the growling sounds April was making towards the men.

"Watch out, you fools! She's dangerous like hell!" One of the men wanted to kick her but April bit in his food, making the man scream as hard he could. "You B!tch!" He shouted as he tried to get his food back. April letted go and continued biting him everywhere until she reached jumped towards his troat and made him bleed to dead. "... urgh..." was the last sound he made before his corpse dropped on the ground. "Dammit! Kill her! Now!" Another man commanded. The bald and chubby man took out his gun and pointed it at her, ready to pull the trigger.

CourageHound

Years
Nando ~ Freeze City

Nando continued to shuffle along as he wandered the city streets following that strange scent. He was on the verge of abandoning his short venture until he heard the shout of someone claiming to have detected him. His faced turned perplexed as he tried to decipher the identity of the unfamiliar voice. After a moment of thought, Nando did indeed continued forward and revealed himself. To his suprise, he saw another wolf a younger than himself disguised as well. He was accompanied by the girl he had encountered earlier. A bit flustered, Nando observed them both a moment before he spoke. "Hello. Didnt think I'd see someone like you out here." He directed this at the white wolf. Nando looked around and spotted the city's exit, of which he assumed was their destination. "Don't tell me you're heading outside the city? Do you even know what's out there?" His words somewhat solemn, and lingered in the air as his voice echoed through the nearby pipes that tunneled through the surrounding walls.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"Watch out, you fools! She's dangerous like hell!"

As soon as that voice echoed out, Blaez lashed out his left arm, gripping his tomahawk like a hammer. Raising it, he could feel his blood rushing as adrenaline took over him, dashing at the nearby three men (one on the ground at this point, being bit by April) and hacked the the nearest man's head, missing his precise target and hitting the man in the arm without withdrawing his grip on the handle as his arm sank down to his target's stomach.

Blaez flinched and turned his head away as he pulled his tomahawk out of the wound and pushed the man's body away while slightly quivering. He had never killed a man before and he felt such a rush, that he didn't even notice the blood on his face, not that he wanted to. He paused for a moment and looked down at the body and everything seemed to freeze at that moment. He felt no regret about protecting April, but what was this feeling. Before he could get more deeper into his thoughts, he felt something shove him from behind and fell to the ground.

That's right... There's more.

Getting to his feet, Blaez gripped an arm by the wrist just in time to notice a small blade get jabbed into his left shoulder. He howled out and tossed his main weapon out in pain at the second wave of men, who were and hit one dead on in the head with an impressive force. He didn't know he had it in himself to do this, but what instantly came to mind was the blade in his arm that made him quesy. Looking back up, he saw a small piece of metal shinying and pointing at April and he scurried his uninjured arm into his pocket and drew out his trump card, the revolver. He had only shot it two times before, but he kept it loaded full. Aiming carefully, he focused the notch engraved at the top of the barrel, and fired once, paused, then fired three times at the man who was ready to shoot April.

Khawill

<3
Years
Brian and Elizabeth
Brian took a sip of his wine. "Elizabeth darling, are you not going to eat tonight?" He said concerned.

"No!" She snapped, "Why didn't you kill that man? Don't you hate humans?" Elizabeth sat on the other side of the table, looking at her food.

"Just because I hate them, it doesn't mean I should kill every one that I see." He answered, "Actually, I wish to have Dourant work under me." He took another sip, then cut a piece of his steak. "Maybe you could help with that?"

"Why would we let him work for us? He will just try and stop you."

"If you at least try to convince him, then I will be very happy." He looked her directly in the eye, sending fear into Elizabeth, "Won't you do it for me?"

"Yes sir, I promise." She said. She pushed her chair out and stood up. She walked away with attitude.

"Elizabeth, you should learn to like him" He called to her as she left, "He's much more important to you than you think." She walked away without a word.

The boy left and I dusted myself off. "This city is disgusting." I said out loud. "I should leave right now."

"You just have not seen the good places yet." The voice made me jump, though it was familiar.

"Elizabeth?!" I said surprised. She was sitting in the window sill innocently, "How did you get there?"

"I was waiting for that boy to leave." She said, "I wanted to ask you something."

"Did Brian send you?" I said, and she nodded, "Then the answer is no."

"What if I tell you that I am the one who is asking you?" She said.

"I don't think so, you are too close to that monsters."

She glared at me angrily, "Take that back!"

"What?"

"He isn't a monster!" She yelled, "You're the monster!"

The statement caught me off guard, "I've done nothing but help people. What makes me a monster?" I said calmly.

"All of you are monsters. You kill wolves regardless of their innocence!" She said, "Your kind killed my parents right after I was born!" There were tears in her eyes, "I grew up alone, and the only person nice enough to raise me was Mr. Wulfe."

"He massacred many students as a kid, even killing his own parents." I explained, feeling little sentiment for the girl.

"Your people massacred many more wolves than that!" She yelled, "How is that justified, yet he has to be punished?"

I sighed, "I won't deny that humans are terrible in general." I sighed, "But this isn't about the actions of all of a race, it is about the actions of one person."

"So when does the good outdo the bad?"

"You can't atone because of one good deed." I said, "Taking the life of others is unacceptable."

The girl was crying now, She is just a child I thought, I can't expect her to truly understand. Then again do I?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Gothax - Human Form
While eating calmly on his bench, Gothax was looking at how the other people were acting amongst themselves. They seemed very happy together, they were laughing, some were running around smiling. Their face showed pure happiness. That reminded Gothax of how his family used to be. They were always together whether it be on a hunt or when traveling. These memories saddened Gothax a little. "It's been a long time since I last thought about them", he said to himself. He really missed his family and that's why he would do everything he could to find his sister. Even if he thought she could be dead by now, he refused to give up on his search. Quite often, his mother would complain about him being too stubborn and he would pout. He smiled at those memories. "I have to find her soon!", he whispered.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/Ksm8CFR.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
Teashi the Wolf

Freeze City Outskirts

2-3: A Path to Adventure

Nwd7R9U.png

The 'stalker' came out, and just as Teashi had expected, this newcomer was another wolf. "Hello. Didn't think I'd see someone like you out here."

"I could say the same for you, following us like prey!" Teashi chuckled as he said this.

"Don't tell me you're heading outside the city? Do you even know what's out there?"

Teashi glanced out at the distant wilderness, them to Prim, and then back to the boy. "Of course I know what's out there, we all do! As a matter of fact, leaving the town is exactly what we're doing." He smirked, crossing his arms behind his head with an admittedly goofy-looking smile. "You of all people should know that it's safer for us outside than it is inside..." He smiled quietly for a moment. "We're starting a hunt for paradise... And somehow I can tell that you're trustworthy enough... You're welcome to come along for the ride. My name's Teashi, and this fierce warrior over here is Prim!" He chuckled. While it was a joke, he had yet to actually see just how well she could fight. Considering all of the successful stealing, he assumed she had to have at least some talent.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

As soon April killed one guy, Blaez jumped in to help her out. She kinda knew that Blaez wouldn't just hand her to them, he was way to caring to do such a thing. Blaez shout down the bald man that had pointed his gun at her. Even though he was dying, he decided to shout April nonetheless but missed. April got angry and bit in his arm, nearly biting it off.

The four men who had kept their distance from the beginning started to join the little quarrel. "Kill both of them!" One of them said and stood behind Blaez. He had his gun pointed at Blaez's head and made April watch them with wide eyes. "That's right, monster, if you come any closer then i'll kill him." The man started to laugh. April started to bowl inside as her body glowed bright white and took the form of a human girl. The man was too distracted by what was happening and forgot about shouting Blaez.

"You really got a dead wish, don't you?" April stood in front of Blaez and twisted the wrist of the man behind him. "If you kill him then I kill you and I will make sure to give you a cruel and painful dead..." April said with furious looking eyes. Two of the four man were terrified but the other two didn't care for even one bit, they were rather laughing then fearing of their miserable lives.

April didn't warn them a second time and started taking them out with simple street fighting, one by one. "I'm sick of humans like you, I will no longer run."

CourageHound

Years
Nando ~ Freeze City

Nando stared somewhat blankly as Teashi's offer had taken him somewhat by surprise. The young wolf's words also lingered in his mind for a moment. He knew that it was treacherous on the outside, some places even so for wolves. Teashi did have a point though; it would be more promising than staying in the city. However the Nando didn't take the wolf completely seriously until he mentioned Paradise. He'd heard of such a place, but whenever it was spoken of the idea was regarded with disdain. Even so, Nando's curiosity, mixed with a little desperation lead him to partialy except the notion of Paradise. Thus, he took several steps up to the wolf and said; "Alright, i'm interested. When do we leave?"

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"Kill both of them!" a voice cried out from behind Blaez as he began to pivot to meet the face of the other goons in toe-to-toe combat.

Before he could react, he could feel the cold barrel of a handgun being shoved into the back of his head, the icy touch of it gave him the chills. It could end any moment now, but at least he had lived long enough to meet a companion, and to help her escape. He was tired, no more tricks were up his sleeve, and he had no options. If he tried anything instinctive, it would just speed up the process. Blaez closed his eyes and sighed....

A collage of vivid images flashed before his eyes. He could see images of his recent life floating by... live on the bleak streets of Freeze City... before he scavenged up the resources, he would wander around looking for work, but soon he gave that up. Nobody wanted to help someone who lived off of the street at his age. The didn't look at him... they looked down at him.

His view of the situation was that he was going to prove them wrong... he was going to be successful, but that never did turn out. Maybe it was better off that he was going to be dead. It would be better if April ran away... it's a shame he couldn't have helped her take out a few more of the goons.

The image before his eyes flashed once more, and he was recalling everything of that day up to this point, except more detail. The freezing air nipped at this exposed face... his feet tapping against the stone roads of the city, occasionally crackling in the snow. In these simple things, he could find a sort of aesthetic beauty. Then his mind went to an image of a familiar man with his face obscured due to his foggy memory, although the rest was crisp. This man was one that Blaez had only seen as a child, as the only remaining memories of the man were memories of fun and games. As Blaez watched on, he could tell this man was probably his father.

Blaez relished in his life and if he had a choice, he would continue living....

Blaez snapped back to reality, groggily and slowly, as if awakening from a deep sleep. He was facedown on the pavement and he had blood running down his face, which was covered in sweat. He couldn't feel any physical pain or weariness, but he was tired. Blaez had just realized he had an eventful day and his life was at risk today more than ever before. He lay on the ground for a moment before struggling slightly to his feet, pushing himself up using his hands.

His vision was almost obscured and blurred... almost everything appeared to look like the moments passing by in his memories until he noticed a feminine figure standing amongst a few bodies. Before he knew it, he was staggering over towards the figure with a weak face.

"Nice... J-Job." Blaez stagged back and almost fell onto his rear. He felt a sudden pain in his forehead and realized his head took a heavy blow and he must've fallen sometime during the fight. Blaez flashed April a thumbs up and gave her a sickly grin.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April took out every one of them. She stood between the corpses and panted like she had never did before. She was quite shocked how she killed so many humans on one day, it upsetted her a little... until Blaez struggled his way towards April to give her an encouraging grin and a thumbs up. "Nice... J-Job." He said as if he was really sick. April remembered why she had done all this, why she killed all these men... it was to save Blaez from death. "You have done many crimes, too bad for you that I was your justice." She said to the corpses. Then she turned around and holded Blaez before he got the chance to collapse.

"Let's go back to the hideout... i'll nurse you..." April said with a weak sounding voice. She tried to push Blaez a bit so that he wouldn't need to take too much effort to walk. "I'm sorry... If you hadn't met me then you wouldn't have gotten into all this trouble today..." April regretted walking into the hideout earlier today. She had needlessly put someone in danger today. Blaez had to deal with everything that happened today just because April stole a turkey this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back