• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA *Peeks out of Challenges* WTF is going on here?

Years
  • What made you to firstly join pokecommunity and stay here?
    How you could speedrun in 10 seconds?
    If there is a zombie apocalypse, what would you do and for everyone else?
    Why you dislike online games?
    What is your definitive favorite game?
    What is your least favorite game?
    What is the game that everyone talks about, but you never played?
    Do you like pc gaming?
    Do the pc games run fine in your pc?
    Do you have an favorite food?
    What is the game that you replayed so many times, that you got bored completely of it?
    How is your life going?
    Do you have an favorite meme?
    What is your favorite color?
    How can you hold your breath in 100 minutes?
    What made you love and go into the gaming world?
    If you were transported into the world of games, what genre would you stay in and why?
    Do you ever showed your face?
    What is your favorite windows and what is your least favorite windows?
    Do you plan on playing counter-strike?

Years
  • What made you to firstly join pokecommunity and stay here?
    How you could speedrun in 10 seconds?
    If there is a zombie apocalypse, what would you do and for everyone else?
    Why you dislike online games?
    What is your definitive favorite game?
    What is your least favorite game?
    What is the game that everyone talks about, but you never played?
    Do you like pc gaming?
    Do the pc games run fine in your pc?
    Do you have an favorite food?
    What is the game that you replayed so many times, that you got bored completely of it?
    How is your life going?
    Do you have an favorite meme?
    What is your favorite color?
    How can you hold your breath in 100 minutes?
    What made you love and go into the gaming world?
    If you were transported into the world of games, what genre would you stay in and why?
    Do you ever showed your face?
    What is your favorite windows and what is your least favorite windows?
    Do you plan on playing counter-strike?
    1. Challenges subforum, especially Time Warp Challenge. I was on and off until 2016, when I decided to stick for real.
    2. I never did speedrun, so I don't know.
    3. There actually is story that I'm slowly writing about zombie apocalypse. It takes place right at the start of the outbreak and follows several groups of people. I slightly based the main character on myself. He's the type that quickly gets used to killing zombies and gets good at it. Few days after the start, he faces dilema about killing another bitten character - which he does in the end, but secretly in the night and buries her right away. He then lies to other people about it. Some time later, the group get to the elementary school inhabited by former students and teachers and he becomes their guardian. He quickly adapt the idea of clearing the whole school and then the whole city. And I think this is enough to get the idea about me in zombie apocalypse.
    4. I never had people to play with back in the day and nowdays they all feel so repetitive and blank. I much more prefer single player games with interesting story and/or mechanics.
    5. I'm not sure. Probably original Gothic on PC. And Spyro trilogy on PS1.
    6. Online games.
    7. Overwatch, PUBG, Fortnite... Pretty much anything that's viral in gaming community right now.
    8. Aside from 3DS and PS1, I play only on PC.
    9. I got new PC in November, so they do.
    10. Roast pork with dumplings and sauerkraut and Roast sirloin in sour cream sauce with dumplings.
    11. This happened with Pokémon Sapphire, but after not playing it for a while, I enjoy it again.
    12. It can't be better right now.
    13. I don't think I have.
    14. Brown and Purple. And yet, I have pink profile XD.
    15. Just hold your breath 4Head.
    16. I got into gaming with Vlak, Prehistorik, Dyna Blaster, Jazz Jackrabbit 2, Carnivores and many other games.
    17. I wanted to post photo in the "Pictures of you" thread, but with imgur doing what it's doing, I haven't done it yet.
    18. I have no idea. Favourite Windows 98 because of nostalgia but I haven't used enough Windows to pick my least favourite.
    Who's your avatar? He looks familiar and like a mega trope all at once.
    It's Keima Katsuragi from Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai. I use him as avatar because he looks like me. And Kami Nomi is my favourite anime...
    Is abbreviated profanity more acceptable than spelled out profanity?
    I think it's like comparing apples and pears. Both can be used it in their own way. But I prefer abbreviated profanity.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • What is your username based on? (And should I feel bad I have to triple check it every time I need to spell it?)

Your proudest moment in a challenge?

Do you also do challenges in other games or just Pokémon?

What made you pick Slakoth in Fire Type Emblem (over Audino for example)?

Pineapple on pizza, yay or nay?

Years
  • What is your username based on? (And should I feel bad I have to triple check it every time I need to spell it?)

Your proudest moment in a challenge?

Do you also do challenges in other games or just Pokémon?

What made you pick Slakoth in Fire Type Emblem (over Audino for example)?

Pineapple on pizza, yay or nay?
    1. My old username Janp is mix between my first name and surname. Zemanahrad is... well, based on one nice old guy...
      Spoiler:
    2. I'm not sure. If I can pull it out, then Rattata No Faint Solo in Fire Red.
    3. I'm trying Legacy Challenge in The Sims 4, but failing horribly.
    4. Picking Audino would be so predictable, right? Slakoth/Slaking is my 3rd favourite Normal-Type and I wanted to see how will Truant change the game.
    5. Yay! I don't mind it. Why is that such big deal?
    How fast can you run?
    I was pretty fast. I won 1 gold and 2 silver medals for running in local events when I was younger and less lazy.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • How do you pronounce Zemanahrad?

Would you consider yourself patriotic?

Is teaching what you've always wanted to do?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • What's your favorite kind of challenge to do? Are there any challenges you have done and just hated and didn't have fun with? If so, do you tend to stick it out with challenges that you're not enjoying?

Years
  • How do you pronounce Zemanahrad?

Would you consider yourself patriotic?

Is teaching what you've always wanted to do?
    1. Zeman-a-hrad. Google lady actually pronounce it pretty good.
    2. I would say so.
    3. I mentioned in other thread, that my family live in school and my father is janitor. I interacted with a lot of teachers and don't really like the way they act or teach, so when I finished elementary school, I decided that I'll do something about it.

What's your favorite kind of challenge to do? Are there any challenges you have done and just hated and didn't have fun with? If so, do you tend to stick it out with challenges that you're not enjoying?
    My favourite are relaxing ones. I don't like "Nuzlocke with banned PokéCentrums and healing items and you can't evolve your Pokémon and must to box your whole team after each Gym" types. Last challenge I remember that I didn't like was Apocalocke Challenge. I planned on doing it in each gen, but ended up completing it only on Diamond.

Last edited:
    Back