• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with a Recipe

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I need help with something. I was wondering, how do I make oven roasted corn on the cob in the toaster oven? I got those small cobs in the bag that you buy in the frozen section in Walmart. I tried baking them like how this one site said and the toaster almost caught fire.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I... Wouldn't recommend that. Toaster ovens are generally designed for small pieces of food, corn on the cob isn't exactly small...

Last edited:
    Years
  • I gotta ask - what recipe did you follow? And what steps did you take?
    I've only heard of ever really cooking corn like that in an actual oven or on a grill.

pkmin3033

tumblr_inline_oiuezpLOLM1r1qmco_540.gif

...seriously, half the time instructions on the packet don't tell you to cook the food for half as long as you should if you want to avoid food poisoning.

Back