• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    jzc9UkS.gif

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I am hit baker bleeeeeeeeeeeeeding cop with a Mafia report on Omi GET HER

[lynch] Omicron

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Lol, when the game will start? 2020 xD. If u got a space then lemma in. I can be damn ridiculous. Edit:- this game is so ridiculous that it didn't get started, and is taking forever.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Lol, when the game will start? 2020 xD. If u got a space then lemma in. I can be damn ridiculous. Edit:- this game is so ridiculous that it didn't get started, and is taking forever.
    but the game is already

Ah why the hell not. I'll let you in and see what role I can cook up for you.

Sorry this is taking so long, I've either been too exhausted to get things rolling or some RL obstacle popped up and I didn't have time

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • DAY 1

-

The last few stragglers enter into the main lobby of the building. Everyone is greeted by Superjolt, who stands in front of the crowd, glancing over and double checking the list of people who were supposed to be there, and making last minute edits with a pen because apparently some people decided to change their names at the last second. He started speaking to the crowd and did one final read aloud of the attendance list.

"Hello everyone, welcome to the Building of Underground Affairs...

gimmepie
    Pecilia
    LuluRina
    Aldo
    jdthebud
    Charlie Brown
    Kitty
    Nakuzami
    Kingsman
    Simply Dunsparce
    malanaphii
    Bidoof FTW
    Desinishon
    5qwerty
    Sawsbuck
    Omicron
    Bardothren
    Anteros
    Kolar™

...if these even are your real names. Now you're probably wondering..." He was interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat behind him. "Oh, uhh... right, this is Mr. Farrus everyone."

"Yes, thank you... Now, if you're wondering why you're all here," Mr. Farrus began, "it's because there's word that the mafia are among you... Now, normally this wouldn't be a big deal considering this is the Underground after all. But it turns out that this group is particularly dangerous or something otherwise Underground Affairs wouldn't be involved, so now it's up to you to find the malefactors among you. Now Superjolt, do tell me when they make a decision..." he finished, then quickly left the lobby. Most people here were probably more concerned about other things though...

"Uhh right, okay..." Superjolt said "Well, since you all know why you're here now. We have the latest lynching technology here in the Silver Noose, which should make quick work of anyone, that's how it's supposed to work anyway. It's also definitely not silver because we couldn't afford the gold one or anything nope definitely not!"

"Tell them to get on with it!" the voice of Mr. Farrus boomed over the intercom.

Well you heard him, better get killing!
    - - - - -
    It is now Day 1!

DAY 1 WILL LAST 72 HOURS (MAYBE A BIT LONGER OR SHORTER, IDK YET I JUST DONT WANT TO END THE PHASE AT 1 AM)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes for hardlynch and 6 votes for soft lynch.

Some quick notes that I forgot to mention before:

- pronouns in phase posts will likely be referring to role/flavor pronouns (and not real pronouns, just so no one gets confused!)
    - Everyone should probably check their Role PMs again, if anything looks like it's missing or doesn't make sense let me know cuz I probably messed up something somewhere
    - MyLo/LyLo will be announced
    - There will likely be awards for best posts/interactions at the end of the game
    - If someone posts a day action/activation in bold in the thread, please try not to post until I can resolve it!
    - I'm probably forgetting something oops I'm really tired
    - if you have any questions feel free to pm me or on Discord (Superjolt#9567)!

I'LL MAKE THIS POST LOOK BETTER LATER PROBABLY

I also wasn't kidding about the Wheel of Phases (well actually I just used RNG, choices were actually Night 0, Day 0, Dawn 0, Day 1, Night -1, Day -1 and it just happened to land on Day 1)​
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back