• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Nadeko is the originally cute young moe girl that made you feel like a pedophile, had more and more erotic scenes and will with no doubt become the "final boss".
Cute, but at the same time possibly manipulative, and after a certain point scary.

With other words, she's just like any other 14-year old girl.
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I've always thought the final boss would be Hanekawa.

Anyway, just finished it and it improved a lot. I have to say some of the stuff we learn in the last 4 episodes make the first arc better. Although it didn't have the romance stuff that Bake had it certainly made up for it with Kiss Shot and brushing of teeth.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

In that case I'm looking forward to it.

EDIT: ...Also, it looks likie Medaka Box willactually be ending next week.
So the characters' plan to radically change the core of the series and "end this manga before the anime comes out" will actually work out.

Would be interesting to see how the anime would adapt. If it ever gets that far into the plot.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Pretty sure we'd be told if it was ending though. Perhaps it'll get a Medaka Box 2 directly after or perhaps it'll follow SJ formula and a new antagonist will appear? tbh I'm still in the school life part so I dunno

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Oh, St. Patrick's Day. The glorious green names that thou dost provide us on this most glorious of forums.

Don, ANY Kingdra everrrrr is annoying as crap. z.z Jasmine's drove me insane the first time I ever played Silver. :X

Years

Oh, St. Patrick's Day. The glorious green names that thou dost provide us on this most glorious of forums.

Don, ANY Kingdra everrrrr is annoying as crap. z.z Claire's drove me insane the first time I ever played Silver. :X

Fixed it for ya. I think. Probably spelled her name wrong. All three of the female Johto League Gym Leaders had at least one ridiculously hax Pokemon (Whitney and her Miltank, Jasmine and her steel type army, and Claire's dragons).

I do like all this green going on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back