• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Just got raikou but now suicune vanished. Went and tried to re-enter the ruins and still not there. Would that mean my save corrupted?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021

This event work for someone? :(

1YdVrQl.png

EDIT:Ok nevermind some how its just start working O__O

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    This event work for someone? :(

EDIT:Ok nevermind some how its just start working O__O

Did you use walk through walls at any point? =P to get through the maze I mean. There's no way the event could not have triggered upon exiting it.

Years
  • I'm not sure, I don't really know too much about savestates or how they work since I always in-game save =/ sorry man!

Haha, no problem, I wasn't that far so i started over and I think I've progressed already!
    Keep in mind folks! ALWAYS use in-game save from time-to time.

restarting again kinda gave me an advantage since I took the time to get some decent natures on my pokes instead of just rushing though like I did last time. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Ok so i was able to catch all 3 legendary dog's, but who i do i talk to for the sfs upstairs to be finished?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    How do I get surf

I pick trainer/researcher/gang member

Battle my friend meet with the prof. Got master ball but my rivel still blocking my way

Am I missing something?

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    First of all, thank you for an amazing game! I've had a lot of fun playing it.

I didn't have to start a new save to proceed with the story. I did, however, and when I got to the Finagold Terrace I noticed that there was nothing different in the situation of the game than there was in my old save that I tried after I updated. On both saves I could catch the remaining dogs at the Ruins Of Kala without troubles (although I could have caught t.ex. 10 Raikou's since its sprite didn't dissappear after catching. Same with Suicune.

Your updated download fixes the president's speech so that the player can continue to the maze, but none of the characters sprites are seen during the speech. It's like ghosts are talking to you.

Then, in the end of the labyrinth after the scene when a certain character electrocutes a certain character, the screen goes black. I can get the black screen back to normal only by going to Pokemon or Bag Menu, or by running upwards in the dark (probably has something to do with the Area Change from Maze to Halls of Victory). After I can see again, the scene is just frozen. I cannot interact with either of the characters and I cannot do anything to help it. Proceeding is impossible. Any help?

And again, thank you very much for this game! You have made, in my opinion, one of the best hacks in the whole community.

Edit. Oh and by the way I don't know that with which flag does this have to do, but the game sorta recognizes me at the same time as a seeker (which I am) and as a criminal. I can't enter the Pokecenter in the Mafiatown (:>), the girl in Jita Village thinks I've stolen her Sudowoodo, a character in the town with two gyms gives a devon scope, and a girl (who was since disappeared) offered to teleport me to the criminal HQ. A flag mistake somewhere? Fixing it could be hard and its not really that big of a deal, but if its possible you could add a flag somewhere in the seeker career path later on that changes the fact that the game recognizes you as both.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Sorry guys but I'm removing the download link since it's obviously too buggy to play. I genuinely don't understand why all of this stuff is arising now since when it was tested by myself and others and it all worked fine, so this is extremely frustrating because I worked very hard on this and spent actual DAYS trying to perfect the scripts so that some of the things listed above do NOT happen. I promise I will upload something new when it gets fixed. =(

ButteryButters

Poketuber
    Years
  • Sorry guys but I'm removing the download link since it's obviously too buggy to play. I genuinely don't understand why all of this stuff is arising now since when it was tested by myself and others and it all worked fine, so this is extremely frustrating because I worked very hard on this and spent actual DAYS trying to perfect the scripts so that some of the things listed above do NOT happen. I promise I will upload something new when it gets fixed. =(

Ah well, I am still going to play it in my free time to see about bugs and such xD Luckily me and my friends return to this is going to be after we start another series for her channel lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    And a minor add, after becoming a Master Trainer you cannot start the Eevee Project. The game thinks you have already done the first phase of it. :/

Edit. You can start it, but you are effectively skipping the first phase.

Edit2. I cannot evolve Eevee to Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon or Glaceon. Sun Stone is recognized as an evolution method for it, but it still doesn't evolve. It doesn't even recognize Moon Stone or Leaf Stone. And Neveah doesn't battle me at Ekaruba Island.

Last edited:

ButteryButters

Poketuber
    Years
  • I really am sorry but I just feel like this right now =P lol

14iocbp.gif

Aw just take a full day away, you'll feel better. Umbreon is a simple fix, just not tabbed as an evolution at all. As for Espeon not evolving thats more complex lol. Are you using Gen 3 Suite? Not that I can help much I barely know it xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Sorry guys but I'm removing the download link since it's obviously too buggy to play. I genuinely don't understand why all of this stuff is arising now since when it was tested by myself and others and it all worked fine, so this is extremely frustrating because I worked very hard on this and spent actual DAYS trying to perfect the scripts so that some of the things listed above do NOT happen. I promise I will upload something new when it gets fixed. =(

i got the pokevisa so i finshed the beta 3 :P can wait for beta 4!!!!! :)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    And a minor add, after becoming a Master Trainer you cannot start the Eevee Project. The game thinks you have already done the first phase of it. :/

Edit. You can start it, but you are effectively skipping the first phase.

Edit2. I cannot evolve Eevee to Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon or Glaceon. Sun Stone is recognized as an evolution method for it, but it still doesn't evolve. It doesn't even recognize Moon Stone or Leaf Stone. And Neveah doesn't battle me at Ekaruba Island.

Eevee doesn't evolve to Espeon or Umbreon (evolutions deleted in this version) because they will not evolve in game without the National Dex, which the player doesn't have yet. That's listed on the thread and is also the reason why you aren't asked to evolve Eevee into either of those two evolutions during the side-quest. Eevee evolves into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone and Glaceon is not obtainable. Neveah doesn't battle you in Ekaruba Island because you haven't done the first stage of the Eevee Project.

i posted my bugs here if you didnt see but its didnt stop me from become Champion {XD}

Well, that's a big relief. Very glad to hear this. What career/s are you doing??

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Eevee doesn't evolve to Espeon or Umbreon (evolutions deleted in this version) because they will not evolve in game without the National Dex, which the player doesn't have yet. That's listed on the thread and is also the reason why you aren't asked to evolve Eevee into either of those two evolutions during the side-quest. Eevee evolves into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone and Glaceon is not obtainable. Neveah doesn't battle you in Ekaruba Island because you haven't done the first stage of the Eevee Project.

So, the character who starts the quest thinks I've finished the first phase, but Neveah does not? Okay I'm not asked to evolve Eevee to those forms, but it's still kinda weird that Sun Stone is supposed to work due to script but Moon Stone isn't (just a minor fix though, and it can be done later since Espeon and Umbreon don't exist now). Leaf Stone doesn't work and someone else can confirm that too.

I'd also like to ask Pic4ever, how did the script in the end of The Great Maze start working for you? I've tried everything but nothing happens. :(

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So, the character who starts the quest thinks I've finished the first phase, but Neveah does not? Okay I'm not asked to evolve Eevee to those forms, but it's still kinda weird that Sun Stone is supposed to work due to script but Moon Stone isn't (just a minor fix though, and it can be done later since Espeon and Umbreon don't exist now). Leaf Stone doesn't work and someone else can confirm that too.

I'd also like to ask Pic4ever, how did the script in the end of The Great Maze start working for you? I've tried everything but nothing happens. :(

Are you sure you're using the right patch file? I just evolved Eevee into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone and it does work. Like I said Umbreon and Espeon were just removed from Eevee's evolution table because they won't evolve without national dex anyway =P

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Are you sure you're using the right patch file? I just evolved Eevee into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone and it does work. Like I said Umbreon and Espeon were just removed from Eevee's evolution table because they won't evolve without national dex anyway =P
    Well I'm using the 3.1 patch you uploaded today. Doesn't work in it and I also tried the first 3.0 patch you uploaded and doesn't work in it either. :/

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Well I'm using the 3.1 patch you uploaded today. Doesn't work in it and I also tried the first 3.0 patch you uploaded and doesn't work in it either. :/

I'm at a loss for words then, cause I even just downloaded a clean new FireRed rom then downloaded the IPS link and patched it, ran it and Eevee still evolves into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone. =/ Try downloading it again and downloading a new FireRed rom?

Back