• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2021
    Pokémon fan here, first game was Pokémon Red where my first Starter was charmander and my first legendary was Articuno.

My favourite types are Water snd Ice, bit I also like Fire and Electric as well. Dragons are also cool. Played almost all Gens core games with only Gen 8 missing, but I bought a Switch this year with Super Mario 3D all stars and will buy one of this gen games.

Favourite Pokémon is Blastoise, but also like many others like Typholosion, Manectric or Glaceon.

Have a nice day everybody.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2021
    Thanks nice to meet you too, I hope so too with 8 gen.

And yeah there are a lot of good Water types, which is awesome.

Years
  • Hey ho WolfLion, welcome to the forums!

I started off with Diamond, so guys like Turtwig & Dialga brings me more nostalgia than anything else. I personally don't have a favorite type, just fave Pokemon haha (check my avatar to see what it is :p).

Awesome to hear you're keeping it complete with the Pokemon games playing! Haven't touched anything yet past Gen 5 because:
    - I was too broke to buy a 3DS/Switch
    - I am now also too lazy to download roms and emulators (I'm sure I'll get to it eventually though!)

With all that said, nice to have you onboard. Welcome to the forums! Make yourself right at home.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2021
    Hey Roniverse, thanks, yeah I accept any type but those 4 are my favourite, but I am able to put any pokémon in my team.

But we have our favourites of course just like you and me.

Roms are a no for me now.

First trying to know people here then I will make me here at home, but thanks.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Pokémon fan here, first game was Pokémon Red where my first Starter was charmander and my first legendary was Articuno.

My favourite types are Water snd Ice, bit I also like Fire and Electric as well. Dragons are also cool. Played almost all Gens core games with only Gen 8 missing, but I bought a Switch this year with Super Mario 3D all stars and will buy one of this gen games.

Favourite Pokémon is Blastoise, but also like many others like Typholosion, Manectric or Glaceon.

Have a nice day everybody.

Welcome to the forum WolfLion,

You have great taste in Pokemon. What excellent choices!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2021
    Thanks, you two, sorry for not having commented much here...

Milotic, thanks, I like them a lot.

Back