• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Sparkin is acting weird, but he always does, so I can't read him right now kek
    Also, I wonder if the Invisible Man will give his info now or will wait to get more info in the next night before revealing it.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Is it perhaps a coincidence that the surviving Mafia members (excluding Fletch ofc) from the last game have died back-to-back? Just a little something I thought I'd mention. Although it's not really helpful. :p

you think its possible then that mafia consists of at least some of the town from last game? i wasn't in the last game, so I don't really know if that would help knowing or not or if we could use it to narrow down suspects.

Damn it...

??

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Damn it...

bait failed i guess?

Also I doubt that the flavor text is meant as a hint so the sooner we get off of that train the better IMO.

EDIT: didn't realize i was just echoing bard but uh, yeah point stands.

I suggest invisible man waits to out and sees if he can get something really good, unless of course you're already incredibly confident in the info you have, then by all means. But the more the better.

Last edited:

Sparkin

If you think that the OP is unreliable...
    Then why do you think that the Invisible man has something?

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • If you think that the OP is unreliable...
    Then why do you think that the Invisible man has something?

I think there's a difference between hinting role interactions and hinting which people might be outright mafia.

Sparkin

I see...Bad of my part, I didn't see that the others accused others for a simple reason like that, but both arguments have a hole.

Now then, will you battle against me?

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I see...Bad of my part, I didn't see that the others accused others for a simple reason like that, but both arguments have a hole.

Now then, will you battle against me?

hadn't reached accusations yet, but the possibility was brought up so I just wanted to make sure a mislynch wasn't started because of it, fair mistake though.

What do you mean battle :thonk:

Sparkin

hadn't reached accusations yet, but the possibility was brought up so I just wanted to make sure a mislynch wasn't started because of it, fair mistake though.

What do you mean battle :thonk:

If you win against me, I won't vote you. If you lose, a bandwagon against you starts.

Will you be able to break through my argument?

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Whatever Sparkin is on about sounds... interesting.

Agree with Kiyo on Neko Maid Kapper's comment. The VT message doesn't even belong in this discussion, has no reason to even be at this moment because noone accused Neko of anything, and as Kiyo insinuates, looks like a bad excuse for not contributing to the game.

I think you should match your stakes with his.

I think we outsiders should decide this after they ehh... battle, not them. I wouldn't like all of us being influenced by this and acting like a hivemind. But if Sparkin is ultra sure about what will happen (him winning and Bidoof being exposed or something), please, go on.

Sparkin

We don't have to worry about Amine.

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • I would like to follow up on what rabi and kitty said since they together summarized it pretty well.
    Sparkin knows something and is thus acting upon this said information they have acquired, but what might this information be, I would like to ask Sparkin for a reply, since i get town reads off him.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd like to advise that no one mentions their real role due to the fact there is a werewolf in play. Unless you're trying to bait them, do not state your role.

Townreading Sparks for his weird style, which he only seems to do as town. This might change.

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • Ah, I see Kiyo, Desox and Michel reacted to my claim. trying to start a bandwagon on an easy target eh? so eager to kill a townie?

Back