• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Years
  • I am Rika. I live in the USA, and enjoy video games. I also enjoy anime/manga, music, and other weeby or nerd stuff. I have been a part of Pokemon forums and such in the past when younger. Wished to just explore the forums here.

Years
  • Hey Rika and welcome to the forums!

Thankfully... all of those interests definitely get covered by the many sections we have, so I suggest definitely diving straight in!

Any problems, just shout <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am Rika. I live in the USA, and enjoy video games. I also enjoy anime/manga, music, and other weeby or nerd stuff. I have been a part of Pokemon forums and such in the past when younger. Wished to just explore the forums here.
    Welcome to PC, Rika! I am Riki 😁 Also an old fan, but still finding it fun to muse about the newly announced games.

What's your favorite anime? :)

Hope you'll have a nice time here!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rika! I am Riki 😁 Also an old fan, but still finding it fun to muse about the newly announced games.

What's your favorite anime? :)

Hope you'll have a nice time here!

I don't really have a favorite anime at the moment in modern times at all. Older days for me it was Inuyasha for sure alongside most of the Toonami block lineup. Cowboy Bebop is great, so is The Big O.

Years
  • Welcome Rika!

What's genre of video games do you usually play and are you playing anything atm?

I play VNs, SRPGs, RPGs, and other genres. I'd have to say the RPG genre is my favorite as are simulator games. (Game Dev Tycoon, Zoo Tycoon, others like that)

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi rika! welcome aboard! we've got many forums for your various interests. ;)

Back