• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A / Breeding Questions

S+M staff are great

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
so my tyranitar's IV's are: 31/31/(6-11)/(27-31)/(28-31)/30
The low defense bothers me, so I thought I'd do the following:

Adamant
EV's:
Atk:252
Spe:184
Def:72

This would make it be like T-Tar had (24-29) IV's in Defense, but would not include any for HP. However, the Sp. Def. HP being high, it looks OK. Comments?

(Or should I spend a long time getting a good def. in order >:/)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
so my tyranitar's IV's are: 31/31/(6-11)/(27-31)/(28-31)/30
The low defense bothers me, so I thought I'd do the following:

Adamant
EV's:
Atk:252
Spe:184
Def:72

This would make it be like T-Tar had (24-29) IV's in Defense, but would not include any for HP. However, the Sp. Def. HP being high, it looks OK. Comments?

(Or should I spend a long time getting a good def. in order >:/)
Assuming it's DD like last time iirc, use 252 Atk / 56 Def / 200 Speed to outrun Jolly 216/220 Speed EVed Gliscor. Defense IVs seems fine to me, you will be taking mostly special attacks anyway.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
um, hey dark azelf, would you perhaps let me back in to shoddy cus i would realy appreciat some help from you, i may go back to using starmie lead :(

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
k so anyways, I made a weird set for Typhlosion it sucks a lot

157.png

Typhlosion (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk/4 Att
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Focus Blast / Focus Punch
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

It'll net you a couple kills at least. Most people assume its scarf so you can just run around with it lol. I've smacked a couple Gliscors and Heatrans like this too lol. I'm not exactly too sure why I'm running Focus Blast but it might have something to do with lax O_O Works really well when you're leading too 8D So I'm just wondering, is there anything that can be added or removed for efficiency or should I scrap it D:

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
k so anyways, I made a weird set for Typhlosion it sucks a lot

157.png

Typhlosion (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk/4 SDef
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

It'll net you a couple kills at least. Most people assume its scarf so you can just run around with it lol. I've smacked a couple Gliscors and Heatrans like this too lol. I'm not exactly too sure why I'm running Focus Blast but it might have something to do with lax O_O Works really well when you're leading too 8D So I'm just wondering, is there anything that can be added or removed for efficiency or should I scrap it D:

that seems good, put the sp.def ev's in atk and ur fit to go

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Spd = Speed. S.Def = Special Defence. (why would he even run any spdef ev's on a set like that?)

I guess you could run Focus Punch > Focus Blast on the switch to tran/bliss/ttar if you are feeling ballsy, but other than that I can't think of any viable options. (water weak)

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
Spd = Speed. S.Def = Special Defence. (why would he even run any spdef ev's on a set like that?)

I guess you could run Focus Punch > Focus Blast on the switch to tran/bliss/ttar if you are feeling ballsy, but other than that I can't think of any viable options. (water weak)

Wtf r u on about? i didnt mention speed.

RTHookers

Banned
Years
I'm going to give an HO team a try. Is Gengar a viable option?
I'm using a Sub LO PS Gar. Shadow Ball + Focus Blast hits anything for neutral.

Other teammates are Salamence, Infernape and Scizor.

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
I'm going to give an HO team a try. Is Gengar a viable option?
I'm using a Sub LO PS Gar. Shadow Ball + Focus Blast hits anything for neutral.

Other teammates are Salamence, Infernape and Scizor.

You could always try Focus Punch to hit Blissey too ^^

RTHookers

Banned
Years
FP on Gar is fail. Blissey is another epic fail of Pokemon.
Anyway, this gar ruins Bliss. Sub down to health, Pain Split, Focus Blast for a clean 2HKO.

NatureKeeper

Should they be reported? Or should I just mind my own business?

Back