• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh, needles. The last time I had blood drawn I saw the person just finishing getting theirs done and there was blood everywhere a little bit of blood and I felt my stomach turn. :/ Wish I didn't need to have any shots ever again.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I had to have all my shots taken at school, as did everyone else.

I was freaking out but pretended I really didn't care.

All the girls were freaking out, and one turned green

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Shots aren't that much of a bother to me. Needles in general, aren't very scary for me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've never once had a flu shot in my life. I've also never had the flu in my life. I'm not saying that there is a correlation there, but the facts stand.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
...Natural Immunity?

Maybe I shall steal your blood, maybe it's powerful >:D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Flu shots? What was the last time I had that? I seem to have forgotten it...

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
You might end up with a bad case of... something related to differing blood types... agglutination?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
...maybe I'll be as strong as Andy and Me put together.
..So just Andy

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
All these blood and needle talk and shots and hubberknucky made me think of blood transfusions. I've heard that they do lengthen a human's life although the blood used must be clean else you'll die.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I declare hubberknucky be a part of the official PokeCommunity dictionary

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
If that'd happen then I'd have to remove it from Zeffy language. D:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Apparently so, but look on the bright side. Your team beat one of the three undefeated teams at the time, and Cowboys lost. All in all that makes for a good day.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
How long was the longest fever you ever had? I'm hitting the 5th day now and even though my temperature is stable, it's not gone.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
/pretends chat did not die.

If that'd happen then I'd have to remove it from Zeffy language. D:

What other phrases are in the Zeffy language?

EDIT: Oh COME ON. Nobody posts in like over four hours and then when I decide to I get ninja'd. I hate when that happens. Anyway...

How long was the longest fever you ever had? I'm hitting the 5th day now and even though my temperature is stable, it's not gone.

No idea how long my longest fever was but my longest illness was probably when I had salmonella and had to take eight days off school. If you have a fever that long I think you should see a doctor, it could be something glandular :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back