• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, new member

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    hi everyone, i'm new to this community, the main reason i joined is because of some great hacks i found here like theta and sigma emerald and being a passionate of emerald i look forward to a definitive experience to the game

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya Fritz, welcome to Pok?Community! I've never played those hacks, but I might have to check them out when I have the time. Feel free to visit the ROM Hacks Studio for even more amazing hacks by members of the community. I think Emerald was really a great game, it fixed many underlying issues of Ruby and Sapphire. Is Blaziken a favorite Pok?mon of yours? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you decide be active outside the ROM Hacking section. See you around my friend! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    thanks, i'll look also for some tutorials as i'd like to do some little work on my own adn yes blaziken is my fave since he was my very first starter in pokemon games and looks awesome

Years
  • Heyo Fritz!! Welcome to PC! Oooo I like theta emerald myself :p It's pretty cool. Which is your favorite hack? Mine is Pok?mon Glazed xD It's also a emerald hack.
    You're making a hack?! I know making a Pok?mon hack is very time consuming but best of luck to you. I'll be waiting for your hack. You should definitely check out other PC sections too. We also have a discord server. They are so fun^.^ C U around o/

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PC, Fritz!
    A lot of people join to check out the great fan games made by members of our community. If you'd like to discover more games, you could check out the ROM hacks studio. I hope I see you around, and enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    my favourite hacks are theta emerald and liquid crystal so far, the first because it's emerald on steroids, the second is a great 3rd gen remake of crystal, another game i loved and it has/will have orange island which i loved from pokemon naranja, a pity that as of now they are both freeze as projects, i also played and enjoyed the ruby destiny trilogy (is it still a trilogy right?)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi everyone, i'm new to this community, the main reason i joined is because of some great hacks i found here like theta and sigma emerald and being a passionate of emerald i look forward to a definitive experience to the game

Hi hi welcome! Glad you like our hack place, I hope you'll do what you can to help make it the best Pok?mon ROM hack place on the web! c:

Years
  • Nice to meet you Fritz96 ^^ Beyond fangames there is a lot to do here, so you're well covered either way and I hope you'll have a good time exploring. Enjoy playing and posting!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • hi everyone, i'm new to this community, the main reason i joined is because of some great hacks i found here like theta and sigma emerald and being a passionate of emerald i look forward to a definitive experience to the game
    Hey Fritz, welcome to PC!

Emerald is one of my fav Games as well, played it more times than I can remember.

Haven't played too many hacks myself, but you should visit the Fan Games Section - https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=289, you should find a lot of interesting hacks out there.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back