• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]

D I G I M O N
    REVOLUTION

rated T
    theme song
    a roleplay by Himika & adventure
    spots are CLOSED

It was a perfectly normal April Monday night, when the 'invasion' happened. All of a sudden, any machine connected to the internet began to buzz and bleep, waking people up all over the world. Many saw, in horror or excitement, as the oval orbs emerged through screens, fell onto the floors and cracked open like eggs. And out came the monsters. Most of them were harmless and cute, but some were really nasty, panicking and escaping from the human who witnessed their birth as soon as they could. However, within minutes, screens displayed not the static from before any longer, but a serious human face who started explaining.

And that was when the Real World learned that there was a Digital World as well, inadvertently created at the same time as the internet, decades ago. Time passed differently in the electrical circuits and imagination that made up the Digital World, so the life forms that started as mere ideas there had had time to evolve and develop into the creatures that now suddenly had emerged in the Real World. For many years, there had been an international agency trying to explore the Digital World, and communicate with its inhabitants. All they had learned before this was that there was some sort of massive conflict within.

But now, one side of the conflict seemed to have come up with the idea of invading the Real World instead, to claim that as their own instead of warring with the other side in the Digital World. The Agency advised humanity to stay away from these Digital Monsters who had just hatched. They were still young and weak and wouldn't pose much of a threat for some time, and during this time the Agency hoped to be able to round up as many as possible and take them somewhere safe...

On that April night, your world shifted. Because the digimon that hatched in front of your eyes, was not just your average creature. Not even your average digimon. And either you could just not bring yourself to hand it over to the authorities, or it simply refused to leave you. Of course, you didn't know it yet at that point, but you had just been digidestined.

digimon companions
    Not everyone in the world met a digimon this day, of course. But many who owned a machine hooked up to the internet, did. You did.

You get to decide for yourself (OOC) which digimon appears in front of you! You can put together your own digimon evolution chain (with all stages included, it's born as a baby I, grows quickly to baby II and will probably spend most of its time in the Child or Adult stage) or you can use a canon one. Just be prepared that adventure or Himika might have opinions on them, but we'll work it out together if that's so.

The digimon won't remember much at all before they reach their Child stage. Then, they will remember what the Digital World is, and that something bad is happening there. But more than that, they'll have to rediscover through the RP.

As far as you and digimon are aware initially, the only way for digimon to travel between the two worlds is to revert to a digitama and be reborn in the other world, having your data/soul rewritten some. For humans, there seems to be no way. Yet.

When a digimon is in its Child state, its energy level is normal. Staying in a higher state (Adult, Perfect or Ultimate) drains its power and eventually most digimon will want to revert back, except some who can keep its Adult state more permanently than others. When in Baby II state, a digimon rests and builds up energy (but it might act more childish and less cleverly). Baby I is usually too basic to revert to unless a digimon is close to death.

When a digimon is killed in Adult state or higher, the killer gains the fallen digimon's life force and can stay in its own higher states more easily, gets stronger attacks etc. No extra energy is gained from killing a digimon in Child state or lower. A dead digimon is not lost forever though; it reverts to the most basic stage which is digitama (an egg) and will need some time and care in order to hatch again. There's a catch though: those digitamas always appear in the Digital World, even if the digimon died in the Real World...

I'm confused, explain again?
    This RP will start in the real world. You will be an American high school student in a relatively small city. All players will be going to the same school, but not necessarily in the same year or class. The game masters will make sure you always have something to write about. But most of all, you'll get to control your own digimon and human player and from time to time fight evil (and good?) digimon (and humans!), so a mix of slice-of-life, mystery and action, we hope. But trust us, there is a plot brewing. And it smells good.

digimon rules
    1 - follow all the PC and RPC rules.

2 - don't bunny another player's character without their permission.

3 - rating is T, so go ahead and be as realistic or cartoony as you like, as long as it doesn't involve too mature themes, like detailed wounds, detailed romance, detailed... Too much realistic details, is actually a good way of putting it.

4 - we're gonna be using the Japanese terms for evolution stages. It's nice if you do it too :3
    They are: Baby I, Baby II, Child, Adult, Perfect, Ultimate (and not Baby, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega)

sign-up sheet
    Human

Name: (first and last)

Appearance: (not just clothes and hair color, please describe things as if they are tall or short or fat or thin, how strong they are, if they use make up and accessories...)

Family: (how and with whom did your character grew up? How and with whom do they live now? On top of that, do they have any more relevant family members?)

Interests: (what do they enjoy doing? What is their passion? What drives them in life? Friends?)

Strengths: (what is your character good at? Any special skills or positive character traits?)

Weaknesses: (we all have them? What is your character exceptionally bad at? What do they really dislike? What are their fears?)​

Digimon

Crest: (use a canon one or make up your own virtue~)

Baby I:

Baby II:

Child:

Adult:

Perfect: (this stage should begin to reflect your human character's inner essence and your chosen crest)

Ultimate: (this stage should definitely reflect your human character's inner essence and your chosen crest)​

reserved players
    -

ACCEPTED players

Himika

Janice with Crest of Valour
    Gatomon/D'Arcmon/Angewomon/Ophanimon

adventure
    Elliot with Crest of Redemption
    Gazimon/Angemon/Lucemon/Beelzemon

Dragon
    Lynn with Crest of Hope
    Dracomon/Growlmon/Wingdramon/Slayerdramon

Legend
    Robin with Crest of Determination
    Gabumon/Garurumon/WereGarurumon/AncientGarurumon

gimmepie
    Koren with Crest of Knowledge
    Keramon/Chrysalimon/Infermon/Diaboromon

Godzil
    Jay with Crest of Loyalty
    Kokuwamon/Tankmon/Andromon/HiAndromon

Rose Quartz
    Madison with Crest of Sincerity
    Renamon/Kyubimon/Toamon/Sakuyamon

なぎ
    Mitsuki with Crest of Kindness
    Lunamon/Lekismon/Crescemon/Dianamon

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm up for this if you'll have me xD

I haven't got much of a character or anything yet, but I'd like to use Kuramon < Tsumemon < Keramon < Chrysalimon < Infermon < Diaboromon with the crest of Knowledge if that's okay.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm up for this if you'll have me xD

I haven't got much of a character or anything yet, but I'd like to use Kuramon < Tsumemon < Keramon < Chrysalimon < Infermon < Diaboromon with the crest of Knowledge if that's okay.
    I want you :D We'll reserve you for now and hope that you present a SU soon enough.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • This is as good as it is going to get. Done~

Human

Name: Robin Cromwell

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Robin is a young man of average height and weight, standing a little above 5'8 (173cm) and weighing around 150 pounds (68kg). He has a pale complexion, with fairly long light blonde hair offset by dark blue eyes. His facial features are clean, well kept and youthful, though his hair usually left at the mercy of the wind appearing to have given up trying to tame it. In general, Robin looks a bit young for his age, despite efforts to reverse such notions.

Robin makes little effort to stick out, preferring to blend in with crowds with an unassuming, plain visage. This is provided by less than stellar posture and eyes usually glued to the ground rather than looking before him. That being said, he tends to dress somewhat nice and functional, usually donning a pair of khakis over blue jeans for example. Shirts are generally plain, but appropriate for any situation. His sneakers, while not suited for the most strenuous of athletic situations, are multipurpose. He rarely leaves his room without his favorite elaboratly decorated sweatshirt, usually with the hood up to keep his face hidden.

Family: Robin grew up as an only child with his mother and father in their small, but comfortable apartment in the city. His family, originally from London moved when he was only a child. Both of his parents worked as teachers, his mother for an elementary school and his father as a High School English teacher in a private school. For the most part, his parents were hands on, giving the boy a good amount of attention and care as he grew up. Ingrained with good habits and parenting, Robin has a positive relationship with his family and credits each parent as one of his role models, hoping to be half as an intelligent and good willed as them.

Interests: Robin is an avid fan of books, often reading in his free time to nearly an excess. Though he tends to be a fan more of the fantasy or science fiction genres, Robin is ready and willing to read just about anything. Robin is also exceptionally fond of testing his mind with puzzles and anything to test his mind. Sudoku puzzle and crossword puzzles are a pastime of his, but his true passion is Chess and other games of that ilk.

An unfortunate side effect of Robin's voracious appetite for these more personal, introverted interests is the fact that he is limited in social hobbies, preferring far more to stay home and keep to himself. If he isn't reading or undertaking mind bending challenges, Robin is an active gamer, having amassed a solid online reputation and batch of friends via the Internet. In essence, Robin is more of a fan of reveling in what he enjoys rather than experimenting with anything out of the ordinary.

Strengths: Robin's intelligence is perhaps his greatest gift, having a clever mind, sharp wit and an ability to adapt his mental capabilities to most situations. Robin, however, never allows his intelligence to get the better of him as he stays humble and is more than aware that he doesn't always have the right answer (usually having a start of the answer, but not necessarily a complete or whole answer). In fact, very few things seem to stir much in him, being often collected rarely allowing his emotions to get the better of him. Robin stays determined to succeed in any situation, believing either his mind, serenity or sheer willpower will push through to see the end, one way or another. He has a good heart, strong sense of law and morality and a genuine desire to do the right thing, making Robin generally pleasant and easy going.

Weaknesses: First and foremost, Robin is not the best athlete. While he has great mechanical skill and aptitude for most things, Robin is average at best when it comes to raw strength and speed, being a passable runner for example. But while this may be the most apparent weakness, Robin's greatest fault is an utter lack of confidence. Despite his strengths and abilities, Robin was hardly a social butterfly in his formative years, never getting around to making a bunch of friends (which is naturally linked to one's confidence in school). As a result, Robin's self esteem is lacking and he frequently doubts himself, preferring to play it safe rather than taking risks. He rarely speaks up for himself, rolling with punches when life presents a challenge. While it may not appear to bother him, Robin tends to remember things well, dwelling on his mistakes rather than his merits.

Digimon

Crest: Determination

Baby I: Punimon

Baby II: Tsunomon

Child: Gabumon

Adult: Garurumon

Perfect: WereGarurumon

Ultimate: AncientGarurumon

Last edited:
    Years
  • Work in progress~

Human

Name: Robin Cromwell

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Family: Robin grew up as an only child with his mother and father in their small, but comfortable New York City apartment. His family, originally from London moved to the United States when he was only a child. Both of his parents worked as teachers, his mother for an elementary school and his father as a High School English teacher in a private school. For the most part, his parents were hands on, giving the boy a good amount of attention and care as he grew up. Ingrained with good habits and parenting, Robin has a positive relationship with his family and credits each parent as one of his role models, hoping to be half as an intelligent and good willed as them.

Interests: Robin is an avid fan of books, often reading in his free time to nearly an excess. Though he tends to be a fan more of the fantasy or science fiction genres, Robin is ready and willing to read just about anything. Robin is also exceptionally fond of testing his mind with puzzles and anything to test his mind. Sudoku puzzle and crossword puzzles are a pastime of his, but his true passion is Chess and other games of that ilk.

An unfortunate side effect of Robin's voracious appetite for these more personal, introverted interests is the fact that he is limited in social hobbies, preferring far more to stay home and keep to himself. If he isn't reading or undertaking mind bending challenges, Robin is an active gamer, having amassed a solid online reputation and batch of friends via the Internet. In essence, Robin is more of a fan of reveling in what he enjoys rather than experimenting with anything out of the ordinary.

Strengths: Robin's intelligence is perhaps his greatest gift, having a clever mind, sharp wit and an ability to adapt his mental capabilities to most situations. Robin, however, never allows his intelligence to get the better of him as he stays humble and is more than aware that he doesn't always have the right answer (usually having a start of the answer, but not necessarily a complete or whole answer). In fact, very few things seem to stir much in him, being often collected rarely allowing his emotions to get the better of him. Robin stays determined to succeed in any situation, believing either his mind, serenity or sheer willpower will push through to see the end, one way or another. He has a good heart, strong sense of law and morality and a genuine desire to do the right thing, making Robin generally pleasant and easy going.

Weaknesses: First and foremost, Robin is not the best athlete. While he has great mechanical skill and aptitude for most things, Robin is average at best when it comes to raw strength and speed, being a passable runner for example. But while this may be the most apparent weakness, Robin's greatest fault is an utter lack of confidence. Despite his strengths and abilities, Robin was hardly a social butterfly in his formative years, never getting around to making a bunch of friends (which is naturally linked to one's confidence in school). As a result, Robin's self esteem is lacking and he frequently doubts himself, preferring to play it safe rather than taking risks. He rarely speaks up for himself, rolling with punches when life presents a challenge. While it may not appear to bother him, Robin tends to remember things well, dwelling on his mistakes rather than his merits.

Digimon

Crest: Does Determination or Perseverance work? :O

Baby I: Punimon?

Baby II: Tsunomon?

Child: Gabumon?

Adult: Garurumon?

Perfect: WereGarurumon?

Ultimate: AncientGarurumon

Crap, there's a lot of similarities to the character I had in mind there.
    I'll just have to try to keep them as different as I can without changing his personality overly much.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Crap, there's a lot of similarities to the character I had in mind there.
    I'll just have to try to keep them as different as I can without changing his personality overly much.

It is why I rushed this SU out as soon as possible.

I heard you had one in mind, but I was sure to make Robin not the smart one, but rather a fairly intelligent individual with absolutely no confidence in said intelligence. That way you could be the really smart one and Robin, if anything, is maybe the wise one or something (since intelligence and wisdom are two distinct qualities) since Robin's intelligence comes more from applying knowledge rather than acquiring it. Just some things to consider, Gimmie, so you can hash out a (better) character.

Years
  • It is why I rushed this SU out as soon as possible.

I heard you had one in mind, but I was sure to make Robin not the smart one, but rather a fairly intelligent individual with absolutely no confidence in said intelligence. That way you could be the really smart one and Robin, if anything, is maybe the wise one or something (since intelligence and wisdom are two distinct qualities) since Robin's intelligence comes more from applying knowledge than acquiring it. Just some things to consider, Gimmie, so you can hash out a (better) character.

It's all good, I think I know how to handle things.
    They can be like two sides of the same coin lol

Spoiler: W.I.P.
    Human
    Koren Ardal

Appearance: Koren is quite tall, standing at six feet and four inches in height and has a slender build. Koren doesn't go outside as much as he should and doesn't participate in overly much physical exercise so his skin is very pale and he isn't very muscular. However he does spend just enough time being active and outside so as not to be unhealthy. Koren has a soft and slightly angular face that is framed by his thick, straight and somewhat long black hair that he really doesn't pay enough attention to outside of keeping it healthy and clean. Koren's eyes are a surprising shade, being somewhat amber and bright looking but are also somewhat small and angled.

Koren takes a bit of pride in his appearance, he liked to have complete control over how he looks and he likes to appeal to his own ideas. However, his family are also quite strict about how he should look which leads to his style being a strange combination of formality and Koren's own taste. He is usually dressed in black trousers and a white dress shirt that is warn underneath a black vest. Koren's shirt is never tucked in and the tie he wears is worn very lose with his collar not being buttoned all the way up. His face is always free of any stubble and he has no piercings.

Family: Koren is from a large and wealthy family of Russian and German descent. His father and mother are the joint owners of a large automotive company and he is their only child. Koren has lived a rather lonesome upbringing, he rarely saw his parents as he grew up and they have always been extremely strict on him. His family's influence and wealth have lead to many blindly idolising, avoiding him or merely holding contempt for him due to his "privilege". As lonely as he was, Koren's maternal grandmother was a constant in his life before her death who encouraged him to disregard shallow people and instilled in him a thirst for knowledge.

These days Koren considers Keramon (or whatever stage of evolution he's in) as his family and despite his distant personality is very close to the digimon. Koren longs to live a simple life free of his family's influence.

Interests: Interests plural isn't necessarily the best way to describe Koren, he has something of a one track mind in that his only interest is to learn as much as he can about as many topics as he can.

Koren spends most of his time on the internet or reading instructional books. He loves to learn about the world and its workings and has studied numerous philosophical, psychological, scientific and political topics in his lifetime. The occasions when he choses to spend a significant amount of time outdoors are usually to observe various plants and animals. Despite his love for knowledge, Koren doesn't score nearly as high in many of his school subjects as he could as he finds a lot of what is taught boring and irrelevant.

The only other thing that could really be considered an interest of Koren's is music. He is a capable musician who can play both the piano and violin relatively well - however he despises traditional classical music.

Strengths: Koren has an extremely logical mind for the most part and is often easily able to assess situations to determine routes that have the greatest chances of success or that possess the most benefits. He is also extremely intelligent and knowledgable and has an enormous pool of knowledge at his disposal.

Aside from his intellectualism, Koren's biggest strength is his determination to be his own person. He is very secure in his identity and knows exactly who he wants to be in his life. He is not easily dissuaded from his goals and will persevere along his road regardless of obstacles. Koren is very confident in himself and his abilities.

Weaknesses: Koren isn't such a fan of... well people. In fact he has some rather major trust issues and will almost always see the worst in people tending to define them by their negative traits rather than their positives. Koren is the sort of person who just wants to be left alone to his own devices so he doesn't have to deal with humanity.

Koren is not overly athletic either. Although he is far from being the least fit or least coordinated, he doesn't spend very much time being active and so is quite slow and not as physically strong as a lot of other people his own age.

Koren's self-reliance, distrust and pride/confidence in his owns abilities make him hesitant to ask others for help when he needs it and can occasionally result in him coming off as arrogant.

Digimon

Crest: Knowledge

Baby I: Kuramon

Baby II: Tsumemon

Child: Keramon

Adult: Chrysalimon

Perfect: Infermon

Ultimate: Diaboromon​

Am I done?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024

Janice Greene
    Age 16 | Female

Appearance

Janice stands at a height of 5'6" with a somewhat slender body build. She has chocolate-brown eyes and short, brown hair that reaches the base of her neck. Her hair frames her face rather nicely, and seems to have a slight tint of red to it when viewed in proper lighting. Janice spends a good deal of time outdoors, and as a result she sports a lightly tanned, healthy skin complexion. Her cheeks are lightly freckled and she sports a small scar on her left shoulder.

In terms of clothing, Janice generally tends to dress more like a boy than a girl. She is more comfortable in jeans as opposed to skirts and shorts. She likes to wear sneakers and boots rather than sandals. Janice's favorite outfit seems to comprise of a pair of baggy, blue jeans with a black, leather, studded belt around her waist. A pair of somewhat worn, black and red sneakers adorn her feet. Janice prefers to wear tank tops more than any other type of shirt, her favorite of which appears to be a white one with thin, red stripes along it as a design. They tend to be a bit short in length which bares her lean, and somewhat toned torso, one of the few feminine pieces of clothing she wears. The three constants Janice wears are the long, silver earrings in her ears, a pair of red, fingerless gloves, and a black and white trucker's cap (which she received from her father). Janice offsets all her outfits with a black, hooded jacket. When the temperature is a bit warmer, she will tie it around her waist as opposed to wearing it over her shirt.

Family

Janice lives with her father and younger brother in a small apartment in the downtown section of the city. Her father makes her living as a truck driver, so as a result he is often away from home. This leaves Janice to often be responsible for her younger, twelve-year-old brother. Janice's mother had abandoned the family when Janice was younger. As a result, it falls upon Janice to act more motherly at times for the boy. This can be a bit difficult to her more... assertive and tomboyish-attitude, but Janice is very close to her brother and would often do anything she could to help him.

Interests

Janice finds a great interest in activities of the physical sort. She can barely stand being cooped up indoors more than she absolutely has to. Even at a younger age, she was always more interested in playing soccer, going for jogs, or playing basketball as opposed to playing house or with dolls. Janice also seems to have an interest in motorcycles, often reading the old magazines that her father keeps in an attempt to learn more about them. This is not to say that all of her interests revolve around physical activity or more male-oriented activities. More of a secret hobby of Janice's happens to be her dabbling in poetry. She keeps her works in a diary-like book that can almost always be found on her person, but the girl never dares to let anyone read it.

Strengths

Janice sports a very assertive personality. She does not let others easily sway her beliefs or decisions, and is more than willing to lay a "beatdown" on someone she feels is a threat to something she holds dear. Its because of her brother and those few people who she is able to truly call friends, that she is seen as a devoted comrade and go-to person for various problems. Janice has a somewhat healthy, physical conditioning. This is mostly on account of her interests, and she keeps a healthy stamina to match. There is little that seems to truly scare the girl, despite what odds may be against her.

Weaknesses

Due to her more assertive personality, Janice can at times be easily seen as a thug. This tends to be even more implied by her style of dress and her more well known interests. It can also easily be displayed by her more constant activity of skipping school, regardless of whether or not such an activity is because of her younger brother or own, personal desires. A side effect from her constant ditching of classes has caused her to not be the most academically gifted of teenagers. She more often than not manages to slide by with D's and low C's on her report card. Janice is often quick to action, rarely thinking before she acts.

Digimon

Yukimi Botamon/Nyaromon/Gatomon/D'Arcmon/Angewomon/Ophanimon

The Crest Of Valour

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Uhm... Hi there! I think I'm actually going to ask to reserve a spot .__. pretty please....?

I'm not knowlegded about the whole crest thingie so... can someone maybe explain that to me?

EDIT: I'd like tp reserve this Digimon:

Relemon > viximon > Renamon > Kyubimon > Toamon > Sakuyamon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Uhm... Hi there! I think I'm actually going to ask to reserve a spot .__. pretty please....?

I'm not knowlegded about the whole crest thingie so... can someone maybe explain that to me?

EDIT: I'd like tp reserve this Digimon:

Relemon > viximon > Renamon > Kyubimon > Toamon > Sakuyamon

Sure, we have no problem reserving you a spot! As for the crests, they're a reference to the first season. Basically, they represent the quality of your character that stands out the most such as Courage or Knowledge. The crests are required for our Digimon to reach the Perfect and Ultimate forms. Just keep in mind we won't be starting with these.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sure, we have no problem reserving you a spot! As for the crests, they're a reference to the first season. Basically, they represent the quality of your character that stands out the most such as Courage or Knowledge. The crests are required for our Digimon to reach the Perfect and Ultimate forms. Just keep in mind we won't be starting with these.

Ah I see c: Expect my SU to be up around tomorrow.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nice to see a team of 6 digidestined now!

Gimmepie and Raikiri, you are both accepted. I'm thinking... You don't want to switch around your crests? You don't have to, I just got that vibe that it could fit well when I read your SUs after one another.

Looking forward to seeing your SU, Rose! Mine will be up soon too.

Years
  • I'll give this a go. It sounds fun, putting Digimon in our world instead of us going to theirs. Mix it up a bit!

Human

Name: Jay Kolewa

Appearance: At only 4' 10", Jay is short for his age, but he is stocky and solid. He has messy brown hair in a rough bowl cut, and it usually has a leaf or twig stuck in it, a by-product of his (mis)adventures. He has large brown eyes and a big mouth, which perhaps make him look younger than he is. Due to the amount of time he spends outside, his skin is often darkly tanned, though his preference for long sleeves keeps the tan limited to his face, with the rest of his body a lighter brown.

He dresses in simple, if concealing, clothes: plain shirts, jeans, and a jacket. He exclusively wears red shirts, short sleeved and devoid of any decorations or emblems. He'll wear either blue or black pants, with a light beige jacket. For shoes, he wears a pair of well-worn, red and white running shoes. Around his neck is a simple silver chain, with a military issue purple heart as a pendant, which belonged to his father.

Family: Jay lives in a small house on the outskirts of town. He is an only child, living with his mother. She owns and operates a small restaurant, and often brings Jay to work with her. It's fun, but he has to stay in the back, which is fine because he gets free snacks from the chef. His father died while fighting in "the war", or so his mother tells him. His father is actually alive, but not interested in having a family, so Jay's mother lies to spare his feelings.

Interests: Jay enjoys adventure and excitement, so he spends a lot of time outside, playing with himself. He likes to read adventure books or watch action movies, since he finds life in a small town kind of dull. He also enjoys playing with blocks or tinkering with appliances, anything that lets him build or repair things.

Strengths: Jay is eternally optimistic, always looking for a bright side or silver lining. He is good to his word, and tenacious to a fault. All his time outdoors has made him strong and tough, despite his small size, which only makes him quicker. He believes in the concept of heroes, and always does his best to be helpful. He also has an almost supernatural amount of luck, where things tend to just work out in the end.

Weaknesses: For all his good intentions, Jay isn't the brightest guy around. He tends to overfocus, often to the exclusion of all else, and often on the wrong thing. His willingness to help people makes him gullible, and his quirks lead to rather bizarre observations and ideas.

Digimon

Crest: Loyalty

Baby I: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Leafmon

Baby II: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Minomon

Child: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Kokuwamon

Adult: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Tankmon

Perfect:  https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Andromon

Ultimate:  https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/HiAndromon

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    could i maybe reserve a spot for this too? i'll need to tend to a school assignment today first but i'll try to have an SU up soon!
    i'd like to reserve the Crest of Kindness, with the Lunamon-line please c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Cool! We'll assess your SUs soon enough, Godzil and... uh nagi? I'll call you nagi. After you, reservations are now closed :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Human

Name: Elliot Blissing

Appearance: Elliot stands at 5'5" with a slender build that she is very self-conscious about. Her skin is pale but seems to lack freckles, instead she has small, brown birthmarks here and there on her back and arms. Her sandy brown hair is cut in a page-style right above her shoulders, with a fringe she doesn't keep in check as well as she should. Her face is naturally sort of cute - her brownish green eyes big and round, her nose small and chin narrow - and as such she has a hard time trying to look intimidating when she gets angry. She uses make up daily, at least around her eyes, since her skin has yet to show any big problems of the teenage kind. Her body is generally frail looking, lacking the muscle tone of her classmate Janice, who otherwise looks kind of similar to her.

If it wasn't for their clothing, of course, where Janice and Elliot couldn't be more different. Elliot always wears dresses or tunics over leggings or stockings. She doesn't do piercings, but often wears bracelets or necklaces. She doesn't necessarily go for the super cute style, but doesn't quite avoid it either. When out and about without her schoolbag, she always carries a small leather bag with a thin strap over her shoulder, for your average useful stuff as well as for holding all the silly objects she can pick up over the course of a day for her collection.

Family: In a big flat, in a big apartment house in a small town, there lives two loving men and their three daughters. The men's names are Joel and Barney Blissing, but their daughters usually call them Daddy and Dad. They are okay with that. They are okay with a lot of things. Such as their oldest daughter, 17 year old Alex, going through a rebellious phase of black hair and punk clothing. And their youngest girl, 13 year old Jamie, growing up to be one of the loudest and most besserwisser people there is. But what they are not as okay with, is that their third daughter, 15 year old Elliot, is neither.

Joel's grandparents often visit and try to assure their son and his partner that Alex and Elliot will turn out fine, even if they seems lost now. Being a teenager is not easy and they should all try to remember that. Barney's grandparents never visit. Jamie has often asked why when she was younger, and didn't stop until Alex ran away from home one day and Elliot finally explained to her younger sister that not everybody liked that Dad was together with Daddy. When Alex came home at midnight, Jamie gave her a big, quiet hug. Somehow, they are a family. Elliot is just not sure of what her role in this family really is.

The sisters have never spent time with their biological mother. They just know that her name is Karen and that she is still good friends with their fathers, even if she refuses to be part of their family out of respect for Joel's and Barney's wishes to be the only two proper parents that their daughters would need. They have not even revealed who is the biological father of Alex, Elliot and Jamie. But Elliot's clever mind has put together some clues...

Interests: Elliot has never truly gotten into any specific hobby or interest. Some of her friends did sports, others played games. Some became obsessed with make up and love talk, others learned as much as they could about musical instruments or pets and animals. But Elliot only briefly tried out all those things and didn't feel like she was meant to love any of them. Who was she really meant to be?

She likes to collect things. Small things, meaningful things. Somehow, she imagines that there are patterns and signs all around her in life, and as soon as she associate an object with a memory, she makes sure to obtain it and keep it. Her room is littered with odd items on shelves, in drawers and on the walls. Her sisters think she is crazy for it and Joel tries overly much to see it as a good thing and define it as a hobby. It's not a hobby. It's just trying to make sense of things. Sometimes, Elliot thinks that Barney understands that, because he never talks about her collections but she has seen him looking thoughtfully at her shelves more than once.

Strengths: Compassionate and humble to a fault, she can easily empathize with other people and put herself in their situations, as she spends a lot of time imagining what it would be like to be someone with a true passion in life. What it would be like to be someone else. Humble does not mean that she accepts just any kind of crap being thrown at her though...

... Because she has a dark side that can snap when she gets stressed or critiqued without any grounds that she can understand. This has to count as a strength as well as a weakness, as she can get very strong and driven and accomplish things that she otherwise wouldn't, when it comes out.

Spending a lot of time analyzing people and observing the world around her, has given Elliot a keen eye and good attentive sense for how things fit together. She is often the first to react to sudden happenings, notice changes in habits or appearances, and see details that might pass others by.

Weaknesses: Darkness is frightful. Darkness is what you can't see, can't know. Can't trust. Elliot can't stand darkness for longer than a few moments, especially not if she's alone. She even sleeps with a light on in a corner of her room, and has always done that ever since she and Alex got rooms of their own. Elliot strives to try and define herself, and as such, the unknown darkness is not her friend. Yet.

Elliot can be overly hard on herself. Since she struggles to try and even want to be good at anything, she most often thinks that she is worse at things than she really is. When something goes wrong, Elliot can easily believe that it's on her, and will try extra hard to make up for it. This can also make her overly dependable and easily attached to others.

In stressful situations, or in any situation that angers Elliot, she can simply snap. She will get very angry very quickly and be hard to control or calm down. This can be alarming for friends and family (not to mention strangers) but when focused right, it can make Elliot strong and determined. When she finally calms down though, she usually gets very embarrassed or scared of whatever she might have said or done in her dark state.​

Digimon

Crest: Redemption
    "Nobody is completely good or evil. It's not what you were born as or what you look like that defines who you are - it's what you choose to do here, now! And even if you have done bad things in the past, you can still choose to be better now. We always have a choice."

Baby I: Botamon

Baby II: Pagumon

Child: Gazimon

Adult: Angemon

Perfect: Lucemon

Ultimate: Beelzemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    hahahaha oops go to sign up realise the reservations are closed. my b.

good luck with it all guys <3 let me know if any more spots open up

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]
    Madison Campbell

??? - ???

Theme song:

Appearance: At first sight, Madison seems to be one of these tiny and short girls, standing at 5'5" and weighing only 47 kg. She has long red hair that reaches the bottom of her back with blue-silverish eyes that matches the colour of her hair rather nicely. She usually has this kind and lovely look on her face and tries to smile whenever she can despite her rather difficult and traumatic past. Something you don't immediately see is the small scar under her right eye and the one on her jawbone on the right side of her face.

Madison usually wears a white blouse with blue lines around the collar, a light brown baggy vest that's hanging past her shoulders and two small black belts on her upper arms that make sure it doesn't fall off. Her red tie is something she wears for decoration. She also wears black skinny jeans often as these are comfortable for her to wear with black boots that reaches until her ankles. Around her neck she also wears a golden necklace with a heart pendant but it's usually inside her blouse so it's not immediately noticable.

Family: Madison grew up with an older brother that she got along with well and lived with him and their parents in a rather small house in Paris. Her mother was from the United States and her father from France, they had an average income and a happy marriage but after giving birth to Madison's brother this changed due her mother losing her job. Her father had to work harder to be able to support his family and turned a little moody and abusive because of that. You can imagine that when her mother got pregnant from Madison her father wanted an abortion but her mother was too far into pregnancy for an abortion to be legal.

As Madison grew older they moved several times because her parents weren't able to pay the rent anymore. At some point they moved to the United States and finally both parents were able to find new and better jobs. Things started to get peaceful again until Madison came home from school someday and heard that her loving mother and caring brother got into a car crash and didn't survive. Her father grew back to his old behavior and Madison was taken away from him. Madison now lives with a loving couple that took her in as adoptive daughter.

Interests: Madison can be described as a creative and clever girl. She learned to read since she was very young and even though the family had money problems, Madison was still able to get books to read somehow. She's also fairly good at drawing and sometimes doodles in her notebooks. She also likes singing and actually is pretty good at it. There are a few things she likes doing but is terrible at it, though. One of these things is cooking and dancing. After Madison was placed in a new home she developed a gaming habit and a love for anime.

Strengths: Madison's personal skill is speaking French and her desire to help others. She loves solving mysteries and is very curious, usually resulting her in getting the information that she wants but sometimes fails at it and just tries harder to feed her curious mind. Madison is also very naïve which has good and bad sides. She tends to believe that there's something good in everyone even if it's only in their little toe. Madison also has a secret skill. While she's very bad at lying herself, she can actually notice easily when others are lying.

Weaknesses: While Madison easily finds out when people are lying, she's actually a very bad liar herself. Whenever she's lying she's stuttering and nervous and prefers to tell the truth. Well... this is a secret but Madison actually can't swim. Because of the traumatic events Madison has had in the past she sometimes falls back into her traumatized self when confronted with something that is similar to what happened in her past. When she's traumatized she can't think straight and is literally afraid for everyone and everything. One of her biggest fears is probably to be left all by herself again.

Digimon:

Baby I: >Relemon<

Baby II: >Viximon<

Child: >Renamon<

Adult: >Kyubimon<

Perfect: >Toamon<

Ultimate: >Sakuyamon<

Crest of Sincerity

Last edited:
    Back