• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hahahaha oops go to sign up realise the reservations are closed. my b.

good luck with it all guys <3 let me know if any more spots open up
    Told you! Thank though <3 I'll let you know if we somehow get room.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    I just wanted to say I finished my SU c: I took longer than I expected because I had to think up a whole new personality after finding out there was another character here with similar character traits. I did the best I could!

Years
    I just wanted to say I finished my SU c: I took longer than I expected because I had to think up a whole new personality after finding out there was another character here with similar character traits. I did the best I could!

Is it just me or has that happened an unusual amount in this RP?

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Is it just me or has that happened an unusual amount in this RP?

When I was writing out Madison I really knew how I wanted her to be already because I've used her before in Fallout. Once I was almost done I gave myself a short break from writing and decided to check out other SU's. It didn't take long before I realized I had made a female version of Raikiri's character...

Then I rewrote the whole SU and made some major changes so she would be unique... WRONG! This time I almost made an exact replica from your Koren!

I rewrote Madison again and kept her the way I wanted her to be with a few changes so she wouldn't be like most characters. It took me 4 hours to write her SU ...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]
    Human

Name: Lynn Haruno

Appearance: Lynn stands in about 5'6, about 130 lbs. She has dark, short hair that goes up towards her shoulders, with clear hazel-colored eyes, complemented with a pale skin color. Usually you'd see her wear hear her favourite outfit, which consists of a dark brown and tan long-sleeved spring jacket with a black shirt underneath. The jacket has two hearts on the chest area for design, as well as black and silver lining. She also wears a brown skirt, and brown long boots. All that coupled with a long blue tie. Accessory wise, she likes wearing light green magatama necklaces from time to time, and she also usually paint's her nails a nice rose color.

Family: Lynn lives with her family in a small 2 bedroom apartment that's only supported with minimum wage funds. Her father works full time in an electronics plant, with her mother working as a help desk employee. Everyday is a small struggle to pass by, but they all had each other for support. As Lynn grew older, she wanted to help out the family as best as she could too, so she wanted to work job after job to support her mom and dad, even if they were so dismissive of Lynn's determination. Soon, with their wages combined, their lifestyle became better, as they managed to get things like a family computer, and better couches. Even though her life will always continue to become tough, through her life, herself and her family always lived on with one word... hope.

Interests: Lynn most of the time enjoys reading and creating her very own short stories to pass the time. Usually she's really interested in reading fairy tales and other forms of fiction, in which was what her stories was always based on: princesses, kingdoms, knights, dragons, and so on. She never really thought about taking her writing strengths on a more serious level as she always wrote for herself to pass the time, until she became 18, and started to write part-time for a magazine cover called: The Inaba. From time to time, she likes to unwind and play computer games, just to put her mind at ease, as well as keep herself busy.

Strengths: Aside from writing, Lynn is a very strong, mature, positive and cheerful young woman. She's usually the type to support and help others when they're seemingly down, as she's always the first to pick them right up. Her enthusiasm is virtually unmatched as whenever there's a new challenge, she likes to tackle it head on, in the hopes to conquer it completely in no time at all. While some may say that her personality may need some boundaries, it's her posititvity that always defines who she truly is.

Weaknesses: Her positive nature can lead her to be arrogant and naive, perhaps one can argue that she has no grasp on reality. Most of all, she can be sort of an airhead, and very ditzy. This can leave to awkward situations for her and the people she's with, even though she doesn't have the intent to, with her arrogant nature to boot, leading her to trouble from time to time.​

Digimon

Crest: Hope
    " Hope is what gets you out of bed in the morning when it's the day of prom and you haven't been asked. Hope pushes the caterpillar through the cocoon and drives the salmon upstream. Hope is a horizon we head for, leaving nothing behind us but fear. And though we may never reach our goals, it's hope that will save us from who we once were."

Baby I: Petitmon

Baby II: Babydmon

Child: Dracomon

Adult: Growlmon

Perfect: Wingdramon

Ultimate: Slayerdramon

Last edited:
    Years
    When I was writing out Madison I really knew how I wanted her to be already because I've used her before in Fallout. Once I was almost done I gave myself a short break from writing and decided to check out other SU's. It didn't take long before I realized I had made a female version of Raikiri's character...

Then I rewrote the whole SU and made some major changes so she would be unique... WRONG! This time I almost made an exact replica from your Koren!

I rewrote Madison again and kept her the way I wanted her to be with a few changes so she wouldn't be like most characters. It took me 4 hours to write her SU ...

That's rough o.O
    At least a great character came out of it though, I admire your dedication :D

I personally think all these sign-ups are looking quite lovely. :3

I tend to agree.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023

x

Name: Mitsuki Robins (満月, mi-tski)

Appearance: Mitsuki is on the tall side for a 15-year-old, often leading others to think of her as older than her actual age. She is slender but athletic, as she's an avid baseball player. Her skin is light by nature, but she has a bit of a tan due to being outside for practice often. Her long hair is naturally black, but can appear a dark brown in the sunlight. It is generally left out, but Mitsuki always carries a hair tie to put it up in a high ponytail should the need arise.
    Mitsuki is of (half) asian descent, and this shows in her facial features. She doesn't use make-up on a daily basis as she feels she looks fine without, but may succumb to her mother's pleading to use it for special occasions at least.
    Her typical school clothing is heavily inspired by typical school uniforms, as her mother finds it important that she looks respectable when going to school. Though she claims to put up with it because she doesn't feel like putting effort into what she wears, she actually likes to wear cute clothes a lot.

Family: Mitsuki lives with her parents and siblings in a relatively small house on the edge of town. Her father, Adam Robins, is American and works at a local law firm as an office worker. That's all Mitsuki understands about it, anyway. Her mother Yuzuko originally hails from Japan, but came to the US after meeting her husband. Despite being educated as an astronomer, she became a stay-at-home mother upon Mitsuki's birth, only working with the local observatory as a volunteer occasionally. Including Mitsuki, they have three children, of which Mitsuki was the first - followed by her now-11-year-old twin brothers. Of course, younger brothers are annoying above all else, but Mitsuki is also a bit jealous of the twin bond they share, and can feel a bit left out at times. As a result, she secretly likes when they depend on her Big Sister Powers.

Interests: The small house often feels too small for Mitsuki, and so she likes the great outdoors more than being cooped up inside. Baseball is her favourite outdoor pastime, which she practices often. She's been trying to get her younger brothers into it as well, but they developed more of an interest in football and basketball instead.
    Besides that, Mitsuki also has a strong interest in astronomy, likely because of her mother's influence. Finally, she also has some interest in Japan, simply because that is where her heritage lies, but she isn't particularly invested in that. Rather, she would make fun of her father for being an otaku on his free time.

Strengths: Mitsuki's most apparent strengths are her athletic ability and good grades. Despite this, she doesn't think of herself as exceptional at all - she just has good discipline and memory. Apart from this, Mitsuki is a good-natured person who tries to do the 'right thing', and doesn't mind putting in some extra effort to achieve that. Though she doesn't always show it, she cares about others and will always try to help if asked.

Weaknesses: Something Mitsuki greatly admires in people is creativity; be it painting, drawing, singing, playing any kind of instrument, writing, poetry... She feels like she doesn't have a creative bone in her body herself. She's appreciative of art, but was always terrible at interpreting it.
    Additionally, Mitsuki isn't always very honest with herself. She dislikes relying on others and aspires to be reliable and a good leader, but as a result gets herself into trouble when she realises she's taken on too much work to handle by herself. She's a bit of a lonely person, but feels she just needs to get used to that - the world is a lonely place, after all.

- - -​

Crest:

- Crest of Kindness

Digimon:

YukimiBotamon | Moonmon | Lunamon | Lekismon | Crescemon | Dianamon​

x

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    By the powers vested in me by my eternal wifey, Dragon, Nagi, Rose, and Godzil are all approved for a rip-roarin' adventure in the Digimonz!

Years
    It's great to be here, our team is looking awesome! Looking forward to meeting all your characters! They are all so much taller and older than mine...

I'm the T.K. of the group, aren't I?

XD This'll be fun. I am playing against type so much here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It will start whenever I'm finished :O

And it will start right after the events outlined in the opening post. So, on the very evening of the digimon appearing. You'll have to build your friendship (or animosity?) up from scratch! Depending on what cray things you guys make happen (we all should be living pretty close to one another), we might eventually timeskip to school the next morning.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    It will start whenever I'm finished :O

And it will start right after the events outlined in the opening post. So, on the very evening of the digimon appearing. You'll have to build your friendship (or animosity?) up from scratch! Depending on what cray things you guys make happen (we all should be living pretty close to one another), we might eventually timeskip to school the next morning.

So our digimons aren't in child state but in Baby I state, am I correct?

Years
    Maybe they start as Baby I, and we're like "What kind of strange creature is this? Oh well, I'll take it to bed with me. It's so cute!" Then, we wake up in the morning and it's Baby II, and can talk and stuff. That way we get adorable baby shenanigans at first, then exposition later.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What Godzil says ;) as soon as they've gotten a bit of sleep or food, I'd say they can evolve easily to Baby II, if Alby agrees!

Maybe we can put up the IC before I am done with my SU, urrgh. I'm working long days and have activities in the evenings so I only access PC from my phone most of the time. /excuses

Back