• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
Acting on behalf of the public, I hereby give birth to 22sa's FC. I know this is the part where I'm supposed to kiss his bums and say what makes him such a cool member and all that other BS, but quite frankly, we all already know his awesomeness. And if you don't, join anyway, and you're bound to find out somewhere down the line. I wasn't smart enough to come up with the title, but it's so true~

Members

Shaydeh
22sa
hoshixcandy
MiSs~KoN
Himawarii
Lily
Midori Chi
txteclipse
Floral Design
Kenny C.002
Xairmo
Samurai X
Dactylus
bna_li
Hazuki
Suki
Alakazam17
Amane
Aizuke
Frostweaver
Misty Lover17
Manaphy1128​

Plz join.

What's the first order of business, 22sa?

Last edited:

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
Years
Oh, a FC for 22sa! Sign me up!

I hope he won't mind... Will he? Ah but I am the public after all?! So it should be okay...

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
;-; I'll have to join too, if I may~ It's sounds so wonderfully philosophical~ n-n

And, ya know, 22sa's just that, well, awesome~ ;D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
And you have no idea how much your genius pat sparked that Krafty-chan to do.... :P

Welcome, minna-san!

Yes, that's right, Kaa-san ^o^

Wai-

What did you call me?

=O A BLACK KETTLE?

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
OK. Guess that means I should edit the members list, huh? How troublesome.

Congrats on being the first member to join, hoshi. Don't worry, he's not in a position to mind who joins his club at the moment. Plus you're way more than just the public. Welcome! And be proud. I like the sig btw.

Hey Miss Kon. You may join. If it sounds so wonderfully philosophical, it's probably because it is. Welcome aboard.

Hi Himawarii. Thanks for joining. I don't think it'd be that easy to make 22sa happy. He needs more physical contact, although I suspect he's touched by your joining nonetheless. Welcome. Glad you liked the FC's title.

Lily, what a surprise. And here I thought you were so over PC. |D No matter. I assume this FC was good enough a reason for you to return, if even only for a moment. Your post was a compliment in of itself, regardless of its content. Welcome aboard.

Whoa. So much enthusiasm, Midori Chi. Such hyperness over 22sa. Can't say I see that often. Nice to have you. I'm sure 22sa would agree, as I once remember him telling me you reminded him of someone precious to him. Quite an honour, I'd say. Welcome to the club.

Well, that's me for the night. Peace, 22sa. Totally missed the Black Kettle reference. But I have hope. One day I'll understand your jokes~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
I am over PC, and wouldn't have posted had it not been for 22sa's IMing. ;S

22sa~chama.

22sa

Years
I'm sure 22sa would agree, as I once remember him telling me you reminded him of someone precious to him. Quite an honour, I'd say. Welcome to the club.
I said that?

I don't remember!;o;

Welcome Chi-donut-sama!

'nyway. Welcome, public. I agree.

Now back to business.

Am I more idiotic getting rejected by Lily's friend, or feeling grossed out unsure after being told I'll be loved regardless of what I look like in the future.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
If someone loves you for looks, then that's a really shallow love, don't you think?

22sa

Years
If someone loves you for looks, then that's a really shallow love, don't you think?
Ohhhh 22sa, those nice abs of yours....

If you get in a fight versus 10 members of the mafia, you'll still win

It's always that sexy body of yours, 22sa...

^ Would that be shallow?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
In my definition, yes

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

OwO?

22sa

Years
In my definition, yes

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

OwO?
If shallow means light feelings that are easily rooted out and changed....

Then it's something that children feel very often... but that's all I know about it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
i can`t believe you never knew that pluto isn`t a planet anymore.
i just can`t believe it.

i`m joining, btw.
he deserves a fc.
even though he rambles random things now & then.

22sa

Years
We are all children, in a way. ;P
Because none of us were child prodigies geniuses, is that it? ;;

I don't know you, and yet I am drawn by your sig, 22sa. I shall join, as my random act for today.
I like your random move, it's interesting.

i can`t believe you never knew that pluto isn`t a planet anymore.
i just can`t believe it.

i`m joining, btw.
he deserves a fc.
even though he rambles random things now & then.
Why size 1, KiRarI?

Oh I see you got a thing against my irrelevent mental quirks now and then.

I believe Pluto is still a planet, because.... afterall, pluto doesn't revolve around anything but the sun, which has got to prove it's a planet!

The only thing is it doesn't have an atomsphere

I don't get what a girth is.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Girth is scientist speak for size, basically. Pluto has a small girth compared to the sun. Mario has a large girth compared to Luigi.

Back