• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
  • Mayu Kumi Hinisaki

Mayu shrugged as the boy looked at her telling her silently not to bother him and then went back to sleep. She chose not to say anything, if that boy didn't want to talk who was she to make him plus he was a good two or three years older than her and much bigger, it wouldn't be good to tick him off. Looking around she noticed a girl sat at the desk on the other side of him and smiled giving a slight wave hello. Another boy and a girl entered the room and she noted the girl that just came in still had trouble with her human form.

Funny since it seemed that girl was the same youkai that she is a Kyuubi and looked to be about 18, four years older than herself, and Mayu had perfect control over her form. But she wasn't one to judge, human forms didn't come easy to every youkai. Sighing she turned her attention to the front after hearing the teacher yell at the boy and girl next to her. At least I know two names, Sapphire and Ryuu

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Seto Taisetsu

Seto's human form was not hard at all to control, since most of his people already looked like normal humans, save their eyes and pale skin, but besides that, they didn't have things like claws and wings or tails. Seto was dark skinned also, and his skin color among the Snow people was highly unsual, and yet here he was. When in combat, most Snow people fashioned claws out of the ice to fit their hands and some even used swords. No one at the school had seen his own battle gear yet, and hopefully they wouldn't have to; he wouldn't be seen much around in the classes after today, but would be roaming the campus curiously. A movement to the right of him caught his attention and he slowly turned to face a smiling crimson haired girl 3 seats in front and 2 to the side of him.

"Naya" He mouthed silently behind his collar, and his eyes softened somewhat as he nodded back at her, seeming to satisfy her as she turned back around with a short hushed giggle. Naya had been one of the few to actually make friends with Seto back in his second year of middle-school, and now here they were again. Technically speaking, they should despise each other, her being as spontaneous and loud as she was and him being the quiet withdrawn one, but somehow that factor didn't seem to apply to them. Seto had grown fond of her over the years, and he enjoyed having her around sometimes, it brightened his day somewhat.

After she turned, movement behind her tugged at his vision and he slowly turned again to see a boy and a girl sleeping and getting yelled at by the teacher causing the girl to sit up like a needle. She apologized and the teacher turned, but not before turning to Seto as well, and frowning seeing as Seto had no notebooks or anything on his desk-

"Mr. Taisetsu, where are your materials? I like my students to come to their classes prepared." He said in an annoyed yet measured tone. Seto only lifted one gloved finger to tap on the side of his head before placing it back into his pocket. The teacher really couldn't argue much, in his whole middle-school career there were always reports of the snow child not bringing anything to take notes with to class, and yet his project, test, and quiz grades were all solid B+'s. Grunting, the teacher resumed writing on the board, while Naya fought back the urge to start snickering.-

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Raki looked at the classromm as he entered it. He saw that a seat in the back of the room was empty and he took it. He didn't look around and sighed. He saw all the features of Classroom 3 and put his head on the desk and he remembered that his ears were still sticking out of his head but right now he didn't care. He didn't notie anyone next to him and he slightly smiled. He didn't want to be noticed already so he tried to stay hidden but he doubted that it would work. A little part of him did want to get noticed by somebody. He also hoped that he would make a friend already.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas

Things were getting quiet for a while. Students were coming in & sitting down, but things are quiet at least. "Will mister Rojas and missis Hikaru please stay awake?" Spoke too soon. Ryuu stayed where he was & kept his head on the desk. Maybe teacher will shrug it off & forget about him & the other girl, Hikaru. "Sapphire and Ryuu!!" How could he ignore that? Ryuu grunted slightly & picked his head up. It was still down, but he still had his chin on his arms on the desk. "Could both of you please stay awake? Thank you." Sapphire was it? Whatever.

"Sigh..." At least Ryuu learned to sleep with his eyes open. But technically he wasn't really sleeping, so no sleep right now. He'll attempt to try & listen, but no promises.

Some students seemed normal around the classroom. Others didn't look so human. What were they gonna learn today in class? So long as everything isn't too crazy, he might get through without getting in trouble. He could go for another tomato juice, but it's only been a half hour. Hope time flies so Ryuu can wonder off somewhere.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Ryokiami N. Kilebb

Ryokami walked toward Dorm C. It was far from what she had gotten accustomed to over her life, but it would do. Walking in, she chose a room, opening it, she found she was the first to claim it. It was a cozy room. She put her suitcase on the floor and tested the bed. It was indeed very nice. Glancing at her watch, she realized that her classes were starting quite soon. Already in her human form, it didn't take long to change into the uniform. She then quickly grabbed her books from the suitcase and left the room, slamming the door behind her.

In the main building, it didn't take long for her to locate classroom 3, for the Dorm C students. Walking in, she noticed saw a boy with cat ears. Her nose twitched with a bad habit, but Ryokami restrained herself. Turning, she saw a boy with brown hair and green eyes. She took a seat one row behind and one to the left of him. Deciding to make conversation, she asked the brown-haired boy "Hello, I'm Kami. What's your name?"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "I wonder when dusk will come. I feel like running around tonight." Tyrant thought until he picked up a new scent. "Just what is this new scent?" Tyrant thought before hearing a female voice nearby. Tyrant was ready to slightly turn to be combat ready just in case. He turned around and saw a girl sitting one row behind and one to the left of him. After hearing what she said, Tyrant decided to answer simply. "My name is Tyrant Storm." Tyrant simply said without another word, worried about showing off his fangs while speaking. "My fangs are the one part of my werewolf form I can't hide. If I talk too much, my cover could possibly be blown. It's never easy..." Tyrant thought.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikaru

Sapphire saw a few students coming in, one girl that couldn't fully control her human form too. Sapphire couldn't first too, that's why she has that Rosary...
    The teacher looked at her.

"I'm sorry Sapphire but if i need to warn you for anything again i need to ask your parents to pay a visit to the school, you dont want that huh?" The teacher asks her.

'I... Don't have parents...' She says quietly looking at her desk.

"What? Could you speak louder?" The teacher asks her.

'I don't have parents.' Sapphire says looking at her now. "Oh.... Well that could explain your attitude...' The teacher said looking away in a book.

'What....?' Sapphire stood up. "What were you saying just now?!' Sapphire almost shouts. 'You don't have the right to speak like that about my parents!!' She is looking very angry at her while she's leaning on her desk.

"Then would you please change your attitude? Then i won't say anything about your parents" the teacher says. "My attitude?! Change yours! Ever since i entered this classroom you're constanly picking on me! I dunno why you think you have the right to do that but you don't!" Sapphire shouted back at her, somewhat with tears in her eyes.

The teacher widened her eyes but then ignored her and looked at the board, she looked a little guilty though. Sapphire turned to that class and bowed to show her apologies. "I'm sorry for all the shouting just now, please ignore it." She sounded somewhat annoyed, annoyed by the teacher. She sat down again and looked at her desk and clinching her fist.

Years
  • "So, are you alright? I heard you're joints creaking a bit earlier" Shadow said.

Jim shrugs, grabbing his shoulder and rotating his arm. It pops and creaks as he does so, though he doesn't seem uncomfortable. "It does that. My whole body makes noises. Luckily I'm good at keeping it together." He grins at his little joke, when his arm suddenly pops loudly, his shoulder dislocating and hanging limply at his side.

Jim stops moving, staring at his arm in surprise. "Um... Hang on a second." He manuevers it back into place, fitting his arm back into place with a sickening pop. He punds on his shoulder to make sure, moving it slowly. It still makes noise, but stays attached. He looks at Shadow, grinning apologetically. "I can explain."

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow looked scared and very much confused. "T-that would be lovely" she said. She wanted very much to just cover herself with her wings, or stroke them. Stroking her feathers was a comforting action she used often. She'd even done it when her wings were just starting to grow in. But sadly, due to the rules, she only had the feather pendant on her necklace to stroke. She began stroking the feather, while keeping a reasonable distance between her and the boy was, quite literally, falling apart. Her purple eyes were full of confusion. She took her hair out of it's ponytail to hide her face in a veil of pitch black, only a single purple eye visible. She was surprisingly shy in certain situations.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Seto Taisetsu

-The girl who had been sleeping was now getting picked on once again by the teacher, and it was bothering him now, because he also felt like the teacher had no right to talk in such a way about the girls parents. He respected his parents, and no he didn't know what it was like not to have a mother or a father, and yet he found himself rising. Before he knew it he was already standing up, having pushed the chair behind him making a common dull "eeeerr" noise. The teacher had ignored it however and was still writing on the board; Seto narrowed his eyes and a few seconds later, a cold stab of wind found the teachers neck, instantly giving goosebumps.

She whirled around to face Seto, who only glared at her coldly an shook his head slowly before sitting down again and continuing to look outside once more and Naya shook her head, smiling slightly and putting a hand to temple. Seto had never been one to stand idly by while someone was getting picked on or bullied, it didn't matter who it was really, teacher or student. He glanced at that "Sapphire" girl for an blank stare for a few seconds before turning to the window again. Maybe it was just a hunch, but he didn't think the teacher would be bothering that girl anytime soon. He had got her attention.-

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • Alice Stone

"Finally."

Finding the classroom, Alice sat down immediately on a random desk away from the other students. She plopped down her backpack with a smile. She was late, and angry since she had previously came early so this wouldn't happen, but she tried her best to smile. Alice looked at the teacher. "Sorry, got a little lost. First day, ya know?" she said with a friendly chuckle. The room was cold, and she felt the staring eyes of other students all around her. Alice stopped smiling in reply, but kept her inside frown covered.

To distract her, Alice got out a notebook from her backpack along with a pencil. She began drawing... something. She actually had no idea what it was. But it looked cool.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • (ooc: ATTENTION!! Dorm-B! You guys have a homeroom teacher, WestSideConnection. Please don't go using NCP's when you have a teacher. Only Dorm-A and Dorm-C can use NCP and soon i will take that over and then no one is allowed to take over for the teacher, this is to prevent futher confusion. This is very important information so if you read this write "New York" in your next comment in the OOC!

I will tell you when i completly take over the NCP's, SD is busy at the moment so i guess i have to take it over myself)

Years
  • Shadow steps back from Jim, stroking her necklace and hiding her face behind her hair. Her quiet voice and frightened stance would have but heart-wrenching, if not for the fact that Jim's heart didn't function properly anymore. "Alright, don't be scared. You're a shy one, aren't you?" He looks around, but the hall seems deserted except for himself and Shadow. "Good, no one's around to see this."

Shadow can feel a faint tremor of power as Jim drops his human disguise, revealing his true form. His grey skin, stretched tight over his bones, his complete lack of hair or even a nose, and his missing teeth are all unnerving, but worst of all are his eyes. His eye sockets are empty, with only two glowing purple orbs inside. He spreads his arms, showing off his undead body. "Ta-da." His voice is suddenly low and rough, but a trace of sarcasm can still be detected.

"I'm not like other students here. I'm not some spirit or otherwordly creature. I'm a Zombie. My disguise skills aren't perfect, so you can tell something's not right about me. This is probably the part where you panic and run, right? Talking to a dead guy has to be pretty scary."

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow felt strangely angry. "Who's running? Out of the two of us, you're the normal one. You should be the one running from me" she said. Her voice began going out of control. "I mean, it's not like whenever you talk you have to actively try and control your voice to make sure you don't accidently hypnotise or even KI--" she stopped herself, realizing she was screaming and her voice was out of control. "-or even kill someone" she said, her voice soft. She was trembling, her eyes blurring with tears. "I never meant anyone harm. Not truly. The only place it's safe for me to sing in now are graveyards. The dead don't care, they can't be harmed by my voice" she said, "No offence"

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hitoshi Nao Suzuki

He was startled as someone seemed to shout from the hallway, breaking his focused stare at his book. Hitoshi put the string he used as a bookmark on the page he was on, and streached his now stiff neck. He realized that he was no longer alone, a girl in the front corner of the room the most noticeable, if only because she somehow reminded him of a cat he use to have before it ran away. However, the shout came from the hallway, close to this class. He wondered who it was, but didn't want to get up from his seat to see who it was in case the teacher started class soon. He looked at the doorway to see who would come in.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Raki sighed with his head stll down and his right ear sort of drooped a little bit. He was extremly bored and was waiting for the class to start. He then sat down and looked as another person entered the classroom. This one was a female but he couldn't figure out what Youkai she was. He thought that this was only because he was really tired. He put his head down. He waited for the teacher to say something but he highly doubted it. A single tear welled up in his left eye as he thought about his mother and father. That is what he remembered of them.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Ryokami N. Kilebb

Turning around, the boy said "My name is Tyrant Storm." accidentally showing his fangs "My fangs are the one part of my werewolf form I can't hide. If I talk too much, my cover could possibly be blown. It's never easy..."

No way! what luck that she was in the same dorm as another werewolf. "I'm a werewolf too!" she said quietly, but a bit to excitedly, and then realized that she had nothing to say after that blushed a bit and looked down at her books. The class was Youkai studies. She wondered where they would begin.

As the teacher was about to begin, a girl rushed in and took a seat, saying "Sorry, got a little lost. First day, ya know?" with a friendly chuckle. Kami looked at her, secretly wondering what kind of youkai she was. then she turned back to the teacher, not sure whether this would be to hard. She began tapping her foot in anticipation.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas Dorm A - Classroom 2

The teacher was speaking. "I'm sorry Sapphire but if I need to warn you for anything again I need to ask your parents to pay a visit to the school, you don't want that huh?" Ryuu didn't care if his parents came to his school. He doesn't have any anyway. "What? Could you speak louder?" Did the Sapphire girl say something? Probably not important.

'I don't have parents.' Did she just say she doesn't have parents? This sparked an interest in Ryuu. How did she lose her parents? He turned his head a little to Sapphire with little interest.

"Oh.... Well that could explain your attitude...' Does she have a right to say that?!

'What....?' Sapphire stood up angrily "What were you saying just now?!' The teacher shouldn't have said that. Ryuu would react the same way as well. 'You don't have the right to speak like that about my parents!!'

"Then would you please change your attitude? Then I won't say anything about your parents." Again, she shouldn't have said that.

"My attitude?! Change yours! Ever since i entered this classroom you're constanly picking on me! I dunno why you think you have the right to do that but you don't!" The teacher ignored that & continued with her business. "I'm sorry for all the shouting just now, please ignore it." Sapphire apologized. Now that Ryuu wouldn't do. He would've just walked out right after that if it were him.

"Psst." He whispered to Sapphire. "I admire people like you, standing up for yourself." He explained quietly. Ryuu had nothing more to say so he turned his head back to the front with his chin on his arms. Class better start soon.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikaru

As Sapphire sat down it seems like a few others agreed with her, the snowboy got her attention for a moment.

"Pssst." Sapphire looked to her left and saw Ryuu trying to get her attention. "I admire people like you, standing up for yourself." He explained quietly while he putted his chin back on his arms. Wait? Did he just said he admired her? Sapphire blushed a little. "T-thank you..." She replied quietly.

"Let's see if everyone is here...." The teacher looked in the classeroom and called some names. "And as last but not least, Sapphire Ruby Hikaru, Ryuu Ricardo Rojas, Seto Taisetsu, Mayu Kumi Hinisaki and Kitsume Shinseina." She called their names.

"I'm Sapphire Ruby Hikaru, a vampire, nice to meet you." She said to Ryuu, she didn't care that she had blown her cover, she already had did that anyway when she entered the classroom in her real form a while ago.

TEACHER DORM-A

"Okay, i wasn't planning on staying so listen good." She started. "Your homeroom teacher is a little late but he can enter anytime soon." She looked at door and hoped he would come in. "Your homeroom teacher is Mister Leon." She introduced him. "I will leave right now so please keep your voices low untill he arrives." She left the classroom and closed the door.

(Ooc: now Rafael p's character can come in ^^)

TEACHER DORM-C

"Welcome!" The teacher shouted trough the classroom. "Welcome in my class! I will tell you today about all kinds of Youkai!" He said. "I am mister Hiroshi, and i will teach you today, pleased to meet you." He said cheerfully to his class while looking around a little, there were all kind of youkai in his classroom.

"Can anyone tell me how many kinds of youkai exist?" He asks the classroom.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "A fellow wolf at this academy on the first day. At least I know now I'm not the only werewolf youkai at this place." Tyrant thought. He looked around the room, but found no witch youkai around. Once the teacher arrived, Tyrant turned around to face the teacher, but he seemed unimpressed. "This guy is our Youkai Studies teacher? How pathetic. This guy is better as a meal than as a teacher to Youkai. I guess he'll have to work for now." Tyrant thought. "Can anyone tell me how many kinds of youkai exist?" Tyrant heard the teacher ask the class. Tyrant cleared his throat, and skimmed through his Youkai Studies book. "Various types of Youkai exist in the world. There are the primary Youkai species like the ones that attend classes at this academy, but there are few different sub-species of Youkai that we may not even know about yet. As far as we know, there could be hundreds of different Youkai species, including the possible unknown Youkai." Tyrant said while trying to hide his fangs while he spoke.

Back