• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Youkai Academy (IC thread)

Plot:
    Spoiler:

Story:
    Spoiler:

Youkai:
    Spoiler:

Sign-ups:
    Spoiler:

Accepted characters:
    Spoiler:

Dorms:
    Spoiler:

Rulez:
    Spoiler:

The Academy:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas

"So this is my grave." Ryuu, a simple-minded student, just enters his room with a suitcase. It looks better than his old room, except without the dark past... He sets his stuff down on the bed & takes out a can of tomato juice. He opens it with his teeth & drinks it. The taste relieves him of his pain, for a while. Ryuu sets the can down & lays on his bed.

"..." All he wants to do now is sleep, forget about everything. But he can't. He's a vampire & he has to deal with it. Still, his real parents, gone. That man acting like his father, he didn't play it so well. The one who acted like his mother, she really did care about him. Too bad he'll never see her again. That village is just too much for him. It was almost time for class, Ryuu gets his book n' junk & walks out of his room, locking it.

This seemed to be the right room. Classroom 2. Ryuu goes inside & takes a seat he wishes. He sets his stuff down & lays his head on the desk. The class can start when the teacher announces it. Right now he's in his human form. That's all he has to do, right? Just, sleep & forget...not easy.

Last edited:

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Mayu Kumi Hinisaki

Mayu smiled to herself as she entered her room in her dorm. Taking off her shoes and laying them by the door she then put on her slippers. She carried her suitcase over to the bed and set it down unpacking her clothes putting them in the closet and dresser, put her books on the bookcase and her laptop on the desk. She changed into her new uniform and sat down on her bed now in her human form. Her tails and ears where gone but her hair was still the same blonde color and just as short. Checking the time she grabbed her books and took off her slippers putting her shoes back on and left her room locking it behind her. Making her way to the classroom she saw a boy sitting at a desk with his head down and she took the seat next to him. "hi"

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikaru

Sapphire's first day at the academy, it took alot of her energy to get here. she was unpacking her stuff as she noticed how late it already was, she quickly changed in her uniform and ran trying to button her blouse to the classroom.

'Young lady, it's in the school rules that you have to be in your human disguise.' a women said to her, it was her homeroom teacher. 'i-i'm sorry miss! i totall forgot!' Sapphire quickly bowed to show her apologies and changed in her human disguise, luckily not all students were in the room, only a boy and a girl, this is so embaressing.

Her silver hair changed to blonde and her crimson eyes changed deep blue, yes, Sapphire was a vampire. "normally i should give you an F for this, but since it's your first day i'll let it be." the homeroom teacher turned to the board. 'thank you very much, miss...' Sapphire sat down next to a guy, she heard the girl greeting him, and didn't really know if she should greet to or not. she decided to not do it, they would probely find her weird.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas

Just as Ryuu was getting ready to sleep, some girl comes by & says hi to him. He didn't feel like talking, nor did he want to talk. She was blond, but what difference does that make?

Ryuu only looks at her for a few seconds, she would tell from his eyes that he doesn't want to be bothered. He sets his head back down without saying a word. Who cares if she gets p'd off for not getting a response back? Ryuu doesn't care, as long as she leaves him alone. If she continues to bother him, he'll have to say somethin, & it won't be nice.

Another girl sat next to Ryuu. He took a look at her too. She too was blond. Again he set his head down & tried to sleep. Their better not be too many people crowding around him while he's asleep.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow made her way to her room. It looked plain, but compared to what she had been living in it was amazing. "At least there aren't any rats in here" she said to herself. She quickly busied herself with putting all her things away into their proper places. She wasn't a neat freak or OCD, but she liked everything to be presentable. She looked at the clock and swore under her breath. She quickly changed into her uniform, and hid her wings. She didn't change really when she was in human form. The only difference was that her wings were hidden. She fixed her hair and ran down the hall to her classroom. "Gah I hate this stupid uniform" she mumbled to herself. She looked at the different classrooms, then went into the room that actually had people. "Excuse me. Can anyone tell me where the people in Dorm B go for class?" she asked in her naturally sweet voice.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Raki looked in his new dorm room and smiled finally knwing that he was at the academy. He sat down for a couple minutes and realized that class was about to start and he had to go to his homeroom. He got dressed in his uniform trying to kide his ears but to no avail. He managed to hide his tail in his pants but it was difficult. He walked out of his dorm and walked towardsthe school and was looking for the classroom that was his homeroom. He wondered who he would have for a teacher as he roamed through the hallway until he reached his classroom.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Tyrant kicked open the door to his dorm before tossing his suitcase on the bed. After standing around for a few moments, he sniffed around in case anyone suspicious was in his room beforehand. "It seems safe." Tyrant thought before observing his new living enviornment. "This room appears far too bland for my taste. This calls for some editing." Tyrant said, closing the door quickly before turning his left hand into one of his werewolf paws. He slashed up the walls, but not to the point of piercing through them completely before he was done with his modifications. "Much better." Tyrant thought. Afterwards, Tyrant changed into his school uniform and looked at himself in the mirror. He didn't say anything before opening up the door and heading towards Classroom C. Although, Tyrant failed to notice he was still wearing his boots. Tyrant yawned while walking, but it sounded like a light howl instead. He walked into Classroom C and took a seat in the back row before noticing his left hand was never changed back. Tyrant looked around before returning his hand to normal. "Great...first day and I nearly blew my cover already. This is going to be a long day." Tyrant thought.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • Alice Marie Stone

"..."
    Walking up to Dorm 'C', Alice took a deep breathe before entering. She really didn't want to share a room with anyone, or find out that the room was trash. Opening the door, there was no one inside, thankfully; but the room smelt funny, and was overall pretty dark and uncared for. She tried her best to ignore it, lifting up her suitcase onto the solid bed and cracking it open. It was filled with her clothes, uniforms for the school, and other small personal things that were small enough to fit in. Everything was put away after about 5 slim minutes. Alice had made sure to come early in case something went wrong anyways, but since there was nothing left to do she had time to waste.

Putting on her music, though it was quiet enough so she would notice someone coming in if anyone did, she laid down on her bed and shut her eyes. "I'm finally away from them. But now I'm somewhere else, and everyone else is probably just as terrible as those two..." she thought to herself, half mumbling though her words were mixed with the music leaking out of her headphones, "I can't be afraid of anything. Ever. I've got to be the smartest, toughest person here..."

After a few minutes, Alice clutched at her schedule which was previously on the table next to her bed. She was directed to go to Classroom C to begin the day. "Fabulous." Slowly sliding off, the girl changed into her human form, her appearance shifting into something normal rather than a 'monster'. Onimodokis were pretty similar to the average human, and yet they were too different to show off their regular form. Not as if she was a threat to anyone, but it was required. She brushed through her brown hair before leaving the still smelly room behind her.

At the school, Alice quickly found herself lost. It wasn't that she didn't know which class to go to, it was that she couldn't find the room in the first place. "This uniform is stupid. This school is too confusing. And I'm not asking for help," she growled under her breathe. People were just beginning to also look for their classes, but she didn't want to look like she had no idea what she was doing.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant​
    As Gavin entered the gate, he awed in wonder at the size of the school. He looked around at those wandering the school. These are youkai? He thought. They all look so...human. Generally when I think of Youkai I think of Kasabake and the like, but I guess it's because they're all disguised. He headed towards Dorm B and found his room. He noted that it was larger than he was expecting. "Oh yeah," he said aloud as he remembered he has a book detailing the school in his satchel. He sat on his bed and removed the book from his satchel and skimmed through it. This school's purpose is to help youkai coexist with humans...no. No...that's not right. Youkai should be proud, we shouldn't have to be a taught to live with them if they can't accept us as we are. He continues to flip through the pages, but in particular one topic that is briefly brought up in the book caught his interest: Student Council. Gavin figured that by climbing the Council's ranks he could motivate the other youkai to support his belief, and later he could influence the Academy's Board of Directors. He put the book away and unpacked the items he brought with him. "Well, I'd better head to class."

Years
  • Hitoshi Nao Suzuki

Hitoshi walked into his room, and set his suitcase on his bed. He already had his uniform on, so he spent the first few moments makeing the room comfortable. He shut the curtains so no light, and more importantly, heat didn't come in. He set the thermostat as low as it would go(Zero degrees F), so it would probally get cold when he got back. He threw away the lolipop stick, now just a stick, and immediatly threw another random one in his mouth. MMMMM, Cherry Cola. He thought to himself, then prepared his human disguise.

He didn't have to change much, but he wasn't too good at it either. He was able to change his pure white hair to a grey, and his icy blue eyes to a much darker blue, just acceptable to the people around him. He looked in the mirror, just a final check, picked up his smaller bag of notebooks and reading books and threw it over his shoulder. He arrived at the school with plenty of time, and started to look for his class. He wrote the room number, Classroom 6, which didn't take too long to find, once he figured how the number system worked. He took a seat in the back near the middle, and took out The Divine Comedy, and started to read by himself.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Dr. Johan Karlsson

Johan firmly grasped his coffee in his left hand and clenched his suitcase in the other as he approached the Academy. Johan hadn't been here long, but he knew the place as he began to direct himself to Classroom 6, where Homeroom instruction would begin. Johan had found the room and entered it. Johan walked over to his desk in the top right corner of the classroom, which was right across from the door. Johan put his suitcase on the desk, and rested his coffee next to the suitcase. Johan climbed into the teacher's chair, which was quite comfortable and had wheels on the bottom. Johan opened his suitcase, took out the stack of papers, and put the papers on the desk. Johan grabbed a pen and then closed up his suitcase. Johan placed the suitcase under the footspace of the desk, and prepared to work in his desk. Johan picked up the attendance list for his homeroom and placed it near the stack of papers. Johan then took the Homeroom handouts for his class, counted the number of papers and put them on the other side of his desk. Beginning to relax, Johan took a sip of his coffee. Johan returned the cup to it's resting place and reclined in his chair. Just as Johan was beginning to feel comfortable, a student walks in early and sits down in the classroom, in the middle of the class length-wise but depth-wise, the student was closer to the back. The student pulled out a book and began reading. Johan proceeded to take another sip of his coffee, then placed the coffee down. Johan then decided to read a bit himself, pulling out The Accounts of an Emperor, and continued from where he left off last time he had picked up the book.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Allison Ortega

Alley slams her door open, grinning widely as she hauls her suitcase into her room. "Wow! Look at the size of this room! It's so big!" She tosses her suitcase onto her bed, watching it bounce on the soft mattress. "Ooh, that looks comfortable!" She lays down on the bed, curling up and rolling around to get comfortable. "Oh yeah. I'm gonna like it here..."

She could have sworn her eyes were only shut for five minutes. She blearily glances at the clock, seeing that she has five minutes to get to class. "Nya! I fell asleep!" She tosses her clothing on the floor, fighting to get into her uniform as quickly as possible. She struggles with the skirt for a moment, her tail getting in the way. "Oh, right! Human mode!" She snaps her fingers, assuming human form. Finding her clothing more cooperative now, she bolts out her door, idly wondering why it was still open.

With two minutes left, she tackles the door to Room 6, slamming it open and literally pouncing on the first desk she sees. She drops into the chair, panting for breath. She grins and takes a deep breath. "I made it!" She licks her palm, running her hand along her hair to try and smooth it out. It doesn't change at all.

Years
  • Hisashi "Jim" Jameson

Jim drops off his suitcase in his room, then heads toward the classrooms. He is already wearing his uniform and human disguise, prefering to keep his undead nature a secret for now. As he slowly walks toward his classroom, he overhears a beautiful voice coming from the doorway of another room.

"Excuse me. Can anyone tell me where the people in Dorm B go for class?"

He stops, backing up a step to look into the room. His arm joints pops loudly as he extends his arm, grabbing the girl's shoulder. "Dorm B? I'm in that Dorm. I'll take you."

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow whirled around, her eyes wide as her body went into a defensive/fight pose. She relaxed when she saw it was just another student. She took a few shaky breaths before attempting to speak. "I'm sorry, you just gave me a bit of a fright." she said. She moved her bangs which had, once again, gotten in her eyes. "So, um, you said something about being in the same dorm as me. Thank you for taking me to class. My name is Shadow. Shadow Grace Nightwing." she said, trying to control her vocal powers. That was next to impossible, since the only way to do that would be to not talk. If she didn't talk, she couldn't have conversations. She smiled, betraying no sign of her inner turmoil.

Years
  • Jim lets go as Shadow spins around, clearly ready to fight. He is startled by her eyes, their bright purple color catching his attention. He stares into her eyes, a slight grin forming on his face. "No problem. Sorry for scaring you. Dorm B's room is class 6. I'll show you." He offers his hand, his joints creaking. "I'm Hisashi Jameson. You can call me Jim, if you'd prefer." He leads her down the hall, toward their shared classroom. "You have a nice voice. And really pretty eyes. I like purple."

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow found herself growing more at ease with this boy called Jim. She found herself blushing when he commented on her eyes, the pale rose pink coloring her pale skin quite nicely. She shook her head, beginning a mental argument with herself. *Oh just come off it. Your smarter than this. Sure he likes you're eyes, just like all the others did. They only like you're eyes because you're a siren.* Her mind told her. She clenched her fists. *That's not true! Just leave me alone, mind! Let me make my own decisions!* she thought bitterly. She began to hum a gentle, calming tune to herself softly. Once she had regained her normal perfect calm, she looked at Jim. "So, are you alright? I heard you're joints creaking a bit earlier" she said.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Seto Taisetsu

-The room was instantly thrown into a declining temperature before the hand on the knob had even pushed it completely open. A tall figure in a white black fur collared coat walked into the room calmly, surveying his surroundings quickly before walking over to his bed and setting his bags down on it. Taking his eyes from his bags he turned to the window, staring at it for a moment before walking to it slowly looking outside. There were still some people coming in but they were just about all done, which meant that classes would begin soon, meaning it was time to decide weather or not he would go. He sighed slightly and closed his eyes, causing a puff of vapor to rise up from his collar and dropping to the floor where the vapor steadily swirled around-

"It is the first day" He breathed, his voice devoid of emotion. "I will go today..."

Without another word he turned to the thermostat, and turned it down to its lowest setting to lessen the amount of vapor on the floor, and then proceeded to leave his room, closing the door with a loud "click" noise. He then turned and began walking ti classroom A. He had saved a mental picture of the school from one of those random maps placed in various places on campus so students would not get lost, so he found the room quite easily. He opened the door silently and walked over to the desk in the farthest corner next to a window, and sat down, turning his head to star outside, at nothing in particular, just killing time until other people showed in class. He silently hoped that he would see Naya sometime in the school year. Seto wasn't quite sure what monster she was, but she had been one of his only friends in the middleschool.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Kitsune Shinseina

Kitsune layed down on the bed, her small diary in her hands. It was new, and only had one entry that said:

I have just gotten here. Since I'm not allowed to become my true form on school grounds, I have to stick with my 'human' form. Yeah, I know I still show my ears and tails, but nobody has perfect results on the first try. I talked to the people who run this school, and they understand my issue.

I'm gonna go to my first class soon. Wish me luck!

~Kitsune Shinseina

Kitsu-chan got up, laid her diary on the bed, got her bag, and ran outside towards the school.

Once there, the kyuubi girl easily found her first classroom. The teacher almost commented on her kyuubi features, but Kitsune motioned that she still had issues, and the teacher nodded. The girl then sat down at a desk, waiting for class to start.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikaru

The boy next to her took a look at her and then putted his head back on the desk, was he sleeping? Not long later another boy arrived, he sat down in the farest corner.

Sapphire took a look at the boy next to her as well, seeing him sleeping made her sleepy as well, she yawned and slowwlyyy fell asleep, untill.

"Will mister Rojas and missis Hikaru please stay awake?" The Teacher asked kindly, but Sapphire kept napping, it had been such a long night for her, she didnt got any rest at all.

"Sapphire and Ryuu!!" The teacher shouted. "H-h-huh?! W-what?" Sapphire got back up. "Could both of you please stay awake? Thank you." The teacher turned back to the board. Sapphire looked at her desk, feeling embaressed. 'Ryuu? Nice name...' She shyly whispered.

She saw that the teacher took a look at the other two students and then wrote the name down of the boy that just entered.

Back