• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Zootopia

Years
  • I saw it last night. It was absolutely fantastic! Loved the animation, characters, deep plot, etc. It's up there with The Lion King for my favorite Disney movie.

I want to see it again, and probably will.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I watched it on the 13th (my lucky day)
    Zootopia easily became one of my most favorite movies this year! first animated movie i seen in so long.at the cinema
    Spoiler:

Love Nick Wilde, as if my love of foxes wasn't already a give away.
    The story, the characters, loved the unexpected surprises (won't reveal any) lots of animals I loved where there too.

I did took my Flareon (sleeping closed eyes) plush with me, and it got hugged by me so much, during the unexpected moments, the sad moments, the many 'so cute' moments.
    now I can't wait to buy a Nick Wilde plush

12 out of 10 from me, would love to see it again

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    It was great, watched it couple of weeks ago. Much better than the last movie from Disney that I watched (good dinosaur)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I finally saw it! Looooved it. I need to watch it again in better quality lol. I really appreciated the serious themes and interesting take on an animal society c:

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • Just watched it. It's a great movie and the mayor is CAVE FREAKING JOHNSON! I also liked the themes in it, and the interesting take on animal society.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Great movie, I really enjoyed it, like most Disney movies.

But ages ago when I told my friends I liked it they asked me if I was a furry. I was like Bruh, what's that got to do with anything XD

Years
  • Gah. Leave it. Saw it, nailed the plot 'aforehand and wasn't too surprised about the plot. It was however, unique to see the imaging and the ideas of different districts for separate animal types.

Back