• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] The Dragalia Lost Club ~ Adventures await in Alberia!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • The Dragalia Lost Club ~ Adventures await in Alberia!

The Dragalia Lost Club

Welcome! Welcome to the Dragalia Lost Club! Dragalia Lost is an action role-playing game developed by Cygames and published by Nintendo, for Android and iOS. It is an action role-playing game with touchscreen controls, where characters attack enemies with simple and magic attacks of different elements which can be weaker or stronger than other ones. Another method of attack is a special attack where the character transforms into a dragon and can greatly damage the enemy for a moment when they have sufficient energy that can be collected while playing or destroying statues of dragons.

In this club, we can mingle with other Dragalia Lost players, and even talk about our favourite characters, the story, news, and even do some co-op events in the game! Anything goes. So please, have fun!​

rules and regulations
    1. All PokeCommunity and Club rules apply.
    2. Be courteous to other club members.
    3. Sign up using this form:
    Username:
    Dragalia Lost Code:

latest events

The Dragalia Lost Club ~ Adventures await in Alberia!

Hypnos has arrived in Dragalia Lost Astral Raids! The battle comes in four difficulties, Beginner, Standard, Expert, and Master. Get astral shards and trade them for various rewards!​

members
    Dragon :: Owner
    colours :: 6989-1061-496

discussion topics

Topics are listed from most recent to less recent. Anyone can add a topic. New members, feel free to answer any past topics that interest you!

Current: Who is your favourite character in the game?

Last edited:
    Years
  • hi I love DL ok

Username: colours
    Dragalia Lost Code: 6989-1061-496

I'm so excited for the anniversary!! I'm trying so hard not to pull anything for this week because I know it's just baiting and it'll likely be a waste. But it'll be worth it once anniversary comes. n.n

ALSO MY FAV CHARACTER IS STUDENT MARIBELLE SHE IS SO ADORABLE

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • hi I love DL ok

Username: colours
    Dragalia Lost Code: 6989-1061-496

I'm so excited for the anniversary!! I'm trying so hard not to pull anything for this week because I know it's just baiting and it'll likely be a waste. But it'll be worth it once anniversary comes. n.n

ALSO MY FAV CHARACTER IS STUDENT MARIBELLE SHE IS SO ADORABLE

Welcome! I adore Maribelle too; both versions of her. Absolutely precious!

Yes, the anniversary banner will be indeed worth it when it comes~ Until then, we gotta grind up the catch up campaigns!

Years
  • Welcome! I adore Maribelle too; both versions of her. Absolutely precious!

Yes, the anniversary banner will be indeed worth it when it comes~ Until then, we gotta grind up the catch up campaigns!

my only thing is because I'm a new player (I started like two or so weeks ago) I didnt really have a choice but to use up a lot of wyrmite to get some characters to build some teams with. kinda sorta kicking myself for that since i could've saved more wyrmite that i have right now, but i think i have enough for a sizeable number of 10-pulls once anniversary comes, I think.

that, and the x2 login summon tickets definitely help!

Years
  • So I was talking with Janna the other day and we've realized that it's been two months since the last Gala event. Considering that Gala banners run every two months, and the Gala Cleo one ended at July 26th.... it's not unreasonable to assume that the anniversary banner (or well, one of the banners, probably) will be featuring Gala Cleo.

That's my speculation/prediction, anyway.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So I was talking with Janna the other day and we've realized that it's been two months since the last Gala event. Considering that Gala banners run every two months, and the Gala Cleo one ended at July 26th.... it's not unreasonable to assume that the anniversary banner (or well, one of the banners, probably) will be featuring Gala Cleo.

That's my speculation/prediction, anyway.

If it's a Gala banner, Gala Cleo would be in it anyway. They will probably have light-type gala adventurer.

Years
  • If it's a Gala banner, Gala Cleo would be in it anyway. They will probably have light-type gala adventurer.

Wait, so for Gala banners, would all Gala characters have their pull rates increased or certain ones? I'm not familiar with how it goes. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes, excited \o/ I'll be up tomorrow morning my time to watch the digest video they have scheduled. So far I've around 15k wyrmite, 2 tenfolds, and 12 single tickets saved up. Not too much compared to others since I spent a lot on previous banners where I wanted the characters, but it's enough for me. 👍

can u guys imagine adventurer notte
    little fairy flying around and attacking with her trademark spiky hairball attack ahhh

Years
  • Wait, so for Gala banners, would all Gala characters have their pull rates increased or certain ones? I'm not familiar with how it goes. ^^

Rate up is applied to that particular featured Gala unit, so only the one you see on the banner has increased rates to be summoned. Previous Gala characters can also be summoned in Gala banners (they're limited and not normally summonable unless it's through a Gala banner), but not with higher rates.

Years
  • I have about 11K wyrmite saved up and 16 single tickets. I've used up whatever tenfold tickets I had on me (before this banner, mind) because being someone new I have barebones teams and needed an additional few people to help, I suppose. But I think this should hopefully be enough to get me some decent few units.

Years
  • Wow, uh. There's a lot to unpack, here. Here I thought it'd just be a fancy banner and that'd be that, but I guess I was wrong!

Stuff I'm most excited about

1st Anniversary Login Bonuses: Not gonna lie, these are nuts. 5,000 Wyrmite just for Day One login?? I guess Cygames really is that generous with their ten-pulls, huh. Oh yeah, speaking of ten-pulls.
    - Daily ten-pull summoning: probably one of the best things about this whole anniversary celebration. although I feel the generosity is also because they're trying to scale the difficulty up even more, so they want everyone to get as many good characters as they can.​

Gala Prince: im going to go out on a limb and say that Cygames really went out of their way to create one of the best characters in the whole game with pretty much one of the best kits lol. immunity to poison/curses is only the tip of the iceberg, his skills are insane and for whatever reason Cygames made a character that is both excellent not even just in offense but also plays a key role in support, as well. he's going to be a top tier bossing character for sure, no doubt about it.

Resetting Social Reward Counter: nice way of encouraging more co-op! im always here for being spoiled for more wyrmite which means more summons!

New Megaman collab???: Admittedly, I'm not the biggest Megaman fan ever, but I am familiar with the series enough to actually be intrigued with what Cygames has to show. :o

6th tier Mana Circles: I like buffing up my characters so anything that can help with that, I'm a fan of.

Stuff I think is cool but I don't feel strongly about

First Anniversary Limited-Time Packs/Platinum Showcase: it's not even subtle that this is intended for whales but good on them, I suppose. i don't really fault Cygames for this, either. gotta make money, and what better way to go about with it than to pretty much guarantee a gala fighter if you spend money for it.

Facility construction time cut in half for new players: a way to encourage more newer players to sign up to play the game so that the waiting process for facilities is less painful. although one has to wonder whether or not that'd really be necessary given the wyrmite cost to insta-finish doesn't seem to be that expensive up until maybe Lv. 15-20 on certain facilities. nice that they included a new time to do that though so there's no need to spend.

New BG music on home screen: I'm here for it! Admittedly as much as the default seems cool, I sometimes tire of hearing it, so this is nice.

Stuff I'm more ??? about (not sure how to feel and don't feel strongly about at all)

Expert/Master High Dragon Trials: As a newer player, I haven't done HDTs yet. From what I've heard though they are very difficult and to think that where they're at now would just be the "Standard" difficulty...? That's completely nuts. @_@

New harder bosses: No doubt this is an effort, alongside Expert/Master HDTs, to get people to power their way to 30K might so they can reach the new end-game. Expert/Master HDTs will take a hella while to beat comfortably though.

EX raid stuff: I don't entirely get this, but it seems cool for those who are big into raiding, I guess. I suppose the raid get you better material for better weapons?

New High Dragon Trial Weapons: This is quite honestly the most insane part of the whole reveal. Crafting 5-star weapons is expensive, does Cygames know how much material is needed to make a 5-star MUB HDT weapon?? Honestly don't see anyone getting this unless they beat Expert/Master HDTs super comfortably because this is going to be a massive timesink to get.

Overall Thoughts

Don't get me wrong, despite my concerns and other things I'm unfamiliar with, I'm still very excited for the anniversary! I kinda wish I started earlier so I can be more comfortably into the endgame because as it stands, I feel like a lot of this content is for players who have been playing for a solid while (which is fair). Perhaps I started at an awkward time or something because as someone who started the month of the anniversary, the new end-game stuff didn't get me pumped or excited as much because I'm not really at that point to begin with to be that excited. I just want to summon strong fighters and grind, new daily tenfold and complete spoiling of wyrmite throughout this whole anniversary is enough to scratch that itch. Assuming I break 15K or even 20K might and start to craft better gear, then I'll probably be a bit more excited. As it stands, most of the endgame stuff goes over my head. Overall I'd say my excitement is like a 7.8ish-8/10.

Last edited:
    Years
  • How have your pulls been so far? From memory, I've gotten:

- Rena
    - Vayu (Dupe)
    - Wedding Aoi (Dupe)
    - Zephyr (Dupe)
    - Summer Cleo (Dupe)
    - Gala Cleo (Dupe)
    - Lily (Dupe)
    - Gala Prince!!!

Probably forgot one or two but here it is.

Dupe dragons aren't so bad, since I can unbind them. Happy having gotten Rena and Prince too. <3

Years
  • as far as five stars are concerned..

adventurers:

- Maribelle
    - Gala Prince
    - Gala Mym
    - Xander
    - Beautician Zardin
    - Julietta

dragons:

- Apollo
    - Agni
    - Siren
    - Poseidon
    - Nyarlathotep
    - Gilgamesh

alongside other dupe dragons that I unbound. so i guess all things considered, my anniversary pulls werent so bad?

Years
  • Definitely good polls :O

The Dream Summon promotion is going now! If you spend 1200 diamantium, you can get a 10-pull ticket + one adventurer or dragon of your choosing. Lims aren't included, and neither are newer characters (like those from the recent Fractured Futures banner). Is anyone planning to buy?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I already got Victor!

Sometime I wanted for a while and I already have most of the adventurers. Next time maybe I'll focus more on Dragons.

Back