• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

August predictions

Alexander18

Banned
Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    We got news but i wasn't too impressed by it. New exclusive z move and a weird color cloud but that is it. I am not satisfied by todays news. They can do better.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    We got news but i wasn't too impressed by it. New exclusive z move and a weird color cloud but that is it. I am not satisfied by todays news. They can do better.

We got 3 trailers today (if you count the gameinformer photo place thingy a trailer) which is pretty huge. It was much more then just a z move and a cloud. We got confirmation that the two characters are the new protagonists, What appears to be following pokemon, and a decent number of areas are completely changed up, and as I mentioned before, the photo club. Considering this is akin to the "third versions" which usually don't get many changes, this is pretty impressive.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    We got 3 trailers today (if you count the gameinformer photo place thingy a trailer) which is pretty huge. It was much more then just a z move and a cloud. We got confirmation that the two characters are the new protagonists, What appears to be following pokemon, and a decent number of areas are completely changed up, and as I mentioned before, the photo club. Considering this is akin to the "third versions" which usually don't get many changes, this is pretty impressive.

Z move i like. Cloud i am not sure about. We are not getting following pokemon feature because that is just an overworld rockruff. Photo club looks pointless. I thought the main characters are the same as SM ones.

Anyway, i am not satisfied. News not huge to me.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Z move i like. Cloud i am not sure about. We are not getting following pokemon feature because that is just an overworld rockruff. Photo club looks pointless. I thought the main characters are the same as SM ones.

Anyway, i am not satisfied. News not huge to me.

Well, fine, that's your opinion. But not everything needs a purpose. Is the photo club a necessary feature? No, it's there to make the game more visually appealing. And I wouldn't be so sure it's just an overworld rockruff, the indication over it's head is similar to what you would see in HG/SS.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Well, fine, that's your opinion. But not everything needs a purpose. Is the photo club a necessary feature? No, it's there to make the game more visually appealing. And I wouldn't be so sure it's just an overworld rockruff, the indication over it's head is similar to what you would see in HG/SS.
    I seen the trailer. Most of the time you are by yourself. So that Rockruff is nothing to get excited about.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I seen the trailer. Most of the time you are by yourself. So that Rockruff is nothing to get excited about.

Alright, It's been nice debating but I'm worn out :p I'll leave you with this: It's not a bad thing to speculate.

SomanshuBhardwaj

A random fan-made game Developer
    Years
  • We only just had that Lycanroc form getting revealed a week ago, so be patient. We'll be sure to get more news since the World Championships are soon and there's usually a piece of news to expect around that time.

That was sarcasm dude... But yeah I actually am waiting for a Dawn Form Lycanroc.

Back