• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

August predictions

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I'm guessing it will have something to do with festival plaza, if they truly are going to replace it.

Years
    I'm guessing it will have something to do with festival plaza, if they truly are going to replace it.

Well, there was a rumour going around that Festival Plaza may be getting replaced. YouTubers have even been covering the rumour, such as Verlisify.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I don't think the festival plaza will get replace and i don't want it to. We can get a new variation of it next gen.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I don't think the festival plaza will get replace and i don't want it to. We can get a new variation of it next gen.

Why don't you want it to get replaced? The join avenue features are nice, but you could just as easy put those somewhere else, and something like the PSS is much more convenient. Your friends legit sometimes don't show up, like whats up with that O_o

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Why don't you want it to get replaced? The join avenue features are nice, but you could just as easy put those somewhere else, and something like the PSS is much more convenient. Your friends legit sometimes don't show up, like whats up with that O_o

I happen to think it is an alright feature. Plus PSS is gen 6 thing. The festival plaza is gen 7 thing.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I happen to think it is an alright feature. Plus PSS is gen 6 thing. The festival plaza is gen 7 thing.

I don't think the wifi connectivity is really considered the unique feature of each generation? I think, if anything, mega evolution was the unique feature (although I would like to see it come back)

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
    Years
    i kind of like the festival plaza on release, but then i found out it was so pissing off to use. it takes so long to go to, and though i agree with Alexander18 about the PSS being gen 6's thing, i would like a PSS LIKE thing, and the pokeamie features should be reintroduced, such as the berry picking minigame and stuff.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I don't think the wifi connectivity is really considered the unique feature of each generation? I think, if anything, mega evolution was the unique feature (although I would like to see it come back)
    The PSS wasn't meant to go on to other generations. It existed purely for gen 6. So we are likely not gonna have festival plaza in gen 8 because it is for gen 7. We will get something new for gen 8.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    The PSS wasn't meant to go on to other generations. It existed purely for gen 6. So we are likely not gonna have festival plaza in gen 8 because it is for gen 7. We will get something new for gen 8.

Alright, but I still think the best move would be to bring it back. As for what the news will show, who knows?

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Today is the 18th for me and it is 8:45 pm. Guess that is that. No more news for August. Most unfortunate.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Worlds opening ceremony, which has been the source for news in the past few years, hasn't started yet. Don't throw in the towel just yet.
    Yeah well, i bet i wake tomorrow and see no USUM news on serebii. I think expecting news gets me no where.

Years
    What screenshot?

Spoiler:

Back