Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,337 posts
8.1 Years
About that Ace Trainer that caused Bad EGG to appear , is there any way to remove the bad egg if you encounter him on accident ? Sometimes opposing trainer turns so fast that i've been forced into battle .
I don't think there is, and it's best to leave it there so you don't get even more of them later! At least until I find out what's causing this.
Hey there ! Thank you for making this absolutely amazing rom hack. Though it is far from over base on your own post's update plans, I am already having a blast !

I am planning to finish the game then stock up oran berries as well as bottlecaps while exploring all the currently available pokemon custom changes, but is this a bad idea ? I mean 2.0 is pretty much coming soon ( I guess ) and I was thinking whether the next version patch might be incompatible with the older versions which literally means I will have to do it over again. So yeah I want to ask you on should I wait for a bit or is it safe to go further without fearing the save files incompatibiliy.
Thanks! Current saves already have support for gen 8 mons, so they'll still be compatible with future versions. I'm hoping to keep it that way as long as possible.
I looked at the previous comment about the ace trainer and the specifics of the bug, and I have not encountered that trainer on victory road - am only on the second badge - but the other conditions match what happened with me. I was on box 4 and a pokemon on box 3 turned into a bad egg.

That being said, is there a way to rid of bad eggs or do I just have to deal with it?
It's probably an issue with some code that runs in battle, I doubt it's specific to that one trainer. Best to leave the bad egg where it is, otherwise you'll just get more of them when a normal mon ends up in that slot.
Probably a low priority thing but can we get a button that will auto-sort the bags by alphabet
Maybe in future!
Hey.
Love the hack. Spent over 100 hours so far and still can't get enough of it. Amazing work. Just one question: how do we catch feebas? It states we need to fish under the bridge by the weather institute, but what rod is needed and what point under the bridge exactly?
Hey, thanks! Any rod and any point under the bridge will work.

Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,337 posts
8.1 Years
Hey there ! I just caught Minior and apparently it cannot learn any tm's and tutor moves but it can learn forgotten moves via move reminder. Is this intended or is this a known bug ?
Hey! It's neither, wasn't aware of that bug! Will fix it.
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1 posts
1 Days
Hi! I've been really enjoying the hack. I've been trying to put together a sand team, so I wanted to get an iron head excadrill. According to the in game pokedex, iron head should be an egg move. I've been attempting to use an female excadrill that has an empty move slot with a male heatmor that knows iron head to move transfer Iron head in the day care. This has not worked. I also have tried hatching the eggs they produce. I've hatched five so far and none have had Iron head. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,337 posts
8.1 Years
Hi! I've been really enjoying the hack. I've been trying to put together a sand team, so I wanted to get an iron head excadrill. According to the in game pokedex, iron head should be an egg move. I've been attempting to use an female excadrill that has an empty move slot with a male heatmor that knows iron head to move transfer Iron head in the day care. This has not worked. I also have tried hatching the eggs they produce. I've hatched five so far and none have had Iron head. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Hey, thanks! Egg moves are denoted by an egg next to the move in the dex - the teachy TV icon next to Iron Head means it's a tutor move for Excadrill, so it can't be passed via egg move transfer.
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
45 posts
1.4 Years
Heyo, I wanted to ask a question because I'm curious if the thing I'm asking about is intentional or not. Wanted to ask it in here, because while I'm on the Discord, with the thousands of messages that are sent in here every day, and me not feeling too comfortable to ping people on Discord unless they're my friends or something, I feel like it's better for me to ask and suggest things here. Anyways, here's the question:

- Is Pikachu and Raichu not learning Volt Tackle via level-up intentional or not? I ask because in your other ROM hacks, Raichu usually learned the move, and currently the only way to get it is via the kinda pain-in-the-ass way of breeding with a Raichu or its partner holding a Light Ball and then walking around for however long to hatch the egg. If I had to suggest when they could get the move, maybe level 60 so it isn't too busted, and it doesn't come right after Wild Charge.

Spoiler:
also giving Volt Tackle to a couple more Pokemon would potentially be cool, mainly Volbeat, Eelektross and Boltund once you guys get around to buffing any Gen 8 mons that need em