• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Oh wow okay, that's a lot haha. I'm assuming you've already cross-referenced what you need with my lists so it comes down to how many you want to trade.
    yeah, but still. need the pre-evolution in case i'm stuck. still hunting for them that the list will be updated. however, some of them might be hacked or still in investigation since some of them got from trades. i have about 5 boxes of shinies under my OT though which its legality confirmed.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • yeah, but still. need the pre-evolution in case i'm stuck. still hunting for them that the list will be updated. however, some of them might be hacked or still in investigation since some of them got from trades. i have about 5 boxes of shinies under my OT though which its legality confirmed.
    Okay, so let me know a ballpark number that you want and I will then choose Shinies in exchange. Currently I'm assuming its the 138ish your missing but I'm not sure I have all of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Sounds good! And yes I can do the clones as well. 3 clones each plus original? Can do as well.

Alright :) When will you be on? Cause you are 8 hours ahead of me, but Ill be on for most of the day today ^^

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Alright :) When will you be on? Cause you are 8 hours ahead of me, but Ill be on for most of the day today ^^
    My usual times are posted in my OP. Today is a holiday however so I am around earlier. I still need to clone your stuff tho, so take that bit of time needed into account.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    My usual times are posted in my OP. Today is a holiday however so I am around earlier. I still need to clone your stuff tho, so take that bit of time needed into account.

Ah you're on now. Ive got less than half an hour before I have to leave, but we might be able to quickly trade the electrike. And then you can take your time with it all and trade me the rest later :)
    I should be back at 13 ish GMT +1, so 21:00 ish at yours?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Ah you're on now. Ive got less than half an hour before I have to leave, but we might be able to quickly trade the electrike. And then you can take your time with it all and trade me the rest later :)
    I should be back at 13 ish GMT +1, so 21:00 ish at yours?
    Uhh like trade me Electrike and I'll clone everything along with him? Sure, I can do that if you're fine with it. I maaaay not be around at that time though; it's a weeknight and I tend to drift off the net around that time. I would be around at my 6-10 PM time tomorrow tho.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Uhh like trade me Electrike and I'll clone everything along with him? Sure, I can do that if you're fine with it. I maaaay not be around at that time though; it's a weeknight and I tend to drift off the net around that time. I would be around at my 6-10 PM time tomorrow tho.

Yeah otherwise you'd have to clone twice. Saves you the trouble :). Its fine, I'm in no hurry to get them. I've already added you :]

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Yeah otherwise you'd have to clone twice. Saves you the trouble :). Its fine, I'm in no hurry to get them. I've already added you :]
    True. Can do! I'll have them ready. (Also cool nickname, would have liked to know about it tho so please mention in the future.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    True. Can do! I'll have them ready. (Also cool nickname, would have liked to know about it tho so please mention in the future.)

Ah yeah, sorry :3c I forgot it had a nickname. If you eventually don't like it, let me know.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Oh okay, that's not what I know as a "random trade" so I was confused haha.

Cool, then I'll take them! c: No nicknames needed, I prefer ones that go into my collection without. I'm sure it'll come in sooner than I ma able to trade haha.

My Powersaves has arrived so I won't need the cloning done. :) Let me know when you are available to trade! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    By usual weekday times I assume you mean 6 pm to 10 pm GMT -9 correct? If that's the case then hopefully I will catch you.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • UPDATE!
    - Added some new Competitive Shinies!
    - Added second Nevel Volcanion (with decent spread this time)!

I am also trying to finish SRing all the unreceived Events I have but it is taking some time. Hopefully they will be available to trade soon!

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Hey Road! We have a trade lined up and I'm not sure that I'll be able to meet up with you due to our conflicting timezones. My timezone is GMT-6 :/. Babietje and I work together in a trade shop here on PC and I was thinking that you and him could complete our trade. He says you two are working out a trade anyway so you could do both at the same time. Let me know if this is alright with you! Thanks ^_^

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hey Road! We have a trade lined up and I'm not sure that I'll be able to meet up with you due to our conflicting timezones. My timezone is GMT-6 :/. Babietje and I work together in a trade shop here on PC and I was thinking that you and him could complete our trade. He says you two are working out a trade anyway so you could do both at the same time. Let me know if this is alright with you! Thanks ^_^
    You mean the problem everyone has when trying to trade with me? >w> Yes, we have been talking about it and I was informed at least Goomy can be done via him. If you wanna do the Tyrunt for Sharpedo/Dragalge as well, I'll clone them and send them back to him.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • You mean the problem everyone has when trying to trade with me? >w> Yes, we have been talking about it and I was informed at least Goomy can be done via him. If you wanna do the Tyrunt for Sharpedo/Dragalge as well, I'll clone them and send them back to him.
    It seems the closer you live to the origins of Pokemon, the harder it is to trade Pokemon! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sounds like a plan. I can clone the Sharpedo/Dragalge and send them to Babietje before you meet up. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back