• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Aspertia or Nuvema?

Aspertia or Nuvema?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Looks like Oshawott was the most loved in the previous poll! I know someone who's going to be happy about that. :)

How can you start a journey without knowing where you're starting? In your case, where did you prefer to start? :)

N U V E M A
    RoHB7Gs.png
    A S P E R T I A

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
    • Which one felt most like a home?
    • Which was your favourite little feature in each starting location?
    • Where else would have you liked to start your journey?
    • Would you add or take anything from either?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I think Aspertia City felt a little bit more like home for me. It was a bit larger than the other hometowns, and had a nice view from up top the lookout! Not sure where else we could of started our journey... I think it'd be interesting staring out in Oplecioud City?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Aspertia City feels more nostalgic and homely to me, that music just brings back memories! An interesting starting Town would be Virbank City, it doesn't seem like your typical hometown so I think it would be pretty cool to start there.

Years
    I'd say Nuvema Town. It has that typical quiet feeling that most starting towns in the Pokemon games have. It's also a fairly simple layout we've come to expect.

Which was your favourite little feature in each starting location?
    For Nuvema, it's of course Juniper's lab. But for Aspertia, we have that lookout and a Trainer's School that happens to also be a Gym.

Where else would have you liked to start your journey?
    Probably Aspertia City. You'd love to have a nice view before you even start journeying through Unova.

Would you add or take anything from either?
    I'd probably add another place to Nuvema, but at the same time I feel it's perfect as it is.

I know someone who's going to be happy about that. :)

I'm sure that's me right?

Years
  • Aspertia Town is too modern for me, I love the countryside feel of Nuvema town and prefer it tbh, although I might be biased cause I've never played B2W2.

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
    Years
  • Aspertia for sure. While Nuvema feels more relaxed and homey, Aspertia's so much nicer. The song has more life, the area itself has a beautiful view, and overall just has more things that make it feel less bland.
    Nuvema feels like Pallet Town BW Edition while Aspertia feels a lot more like an original and homey area.
    I still find it odd that there's a Pokemon Center in your home town though, but I guess it's just as strange as having your home in Route 1 like in SuMo.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Because I'm living in a city, naturally, Aspertia City is one for me because it have quite much more to visit.

Which was your favourite little feature in each starting location?
    For Nuvema Town, we have Juniper's Lab. As for Aspertia City though, my favorite spot is in the lookout with that mountain view.

Where else would have you liked to start your journey?
    I can imagine the moment I'm taking off from Mistralton City for an adventure.

Would you add or take anything from either?
    Since Nuvema Town have some water below it, at times I'm wondering if a fishing spot can be added there.

Back