• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile How many shinies have you gotten?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • How many shinies have you gotten?

Well, I see here left and right that many people have gotten at least one shiny during their tenure while playing Pokemon Go, so let's here it! How many shinies have you've gotten in Pokemon Go? Which ones do you enjoy the most?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I've gotten quite a good amount.

I caught a Shiny Aipom randomly within my first week of playing, but by now I've evolved it into an Ampibom.
    I also caught a shiny Swablu randomly back in May
    I hatched a shiny Alolan Diglett that I have since evolved into a Dugtrio... I believe this was back in July.
    Four Shiny Turtwig that I caught during Turtwig Community Day. That was a lucky day...
    I also caught a Shiny Trapinch during Trapinch Community day back during Columbus Day weekend.
    I caught a Shiny Torchic during a Community Day as well, which was recently.
    I believe my most recent shiny was a Shiny Ralts, which was on December 14th, another community day.

So, ten shinies. I definitely don't enjoy any of my shinies more than the others, though, but getting four shiny Turtwig on the same day was really cool.

Years
  • Currently I have about 140, most of which are from community days.

My rarest is definitely Eevee with the flower crown on it

Afi

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    Haven't really gotten a lot of shinies coz just started playing again a few months back. I think I have a shiny machop, onix, torchic and sneazel.
    The most memorable and aesthetic one would have to be sneazel for me since it's pink. Not that pink is my favourite colour or anything, but it is a nice change from the regular dark blue-black sneazel and the green shiny pokemon.
    When I first caught it, I bragged to my officemates who also started playing Pokemon Go again by printing it out on a button badge and displaying it on my workstation.

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • I have quite few from community day as well, but I think my favorite that I've gotten is a shiny witch hat Pikachu. I feel like that's my rarest!

Sirfetch’d

I've transferred a lot of my kanto shinies to lgpe as well as getting rid of a few duplicates that had really bad IVs because I was running out of space but I currently have 45 in my game. My favorite one being a very cute shiny Psyduck that I hope to be able to send to sword and shield in the dlc!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I've had/have

Treeko
    Grovyle
    Sceptile
    Bagon
    Shelgon
    Salamance