• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

Sparkin

trust me when i say i have very good reason to believe sparkin could pull this act off if he wanted to

but i'm also taking note of the fact that sparkin's playstyle can be erratic af and doing that (typing like someone else) means he actually thought about the invisible man listening in on them while he was mafia.

so i'll go and ##Vote Bard for now since he is the most likely candidate to have done that

Hmm...So you think I'd be that careful?
Flattering...

But wdym typing as someone else
That's not possible :shaking-head-no:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
To be truthful, I have no certain lead myself, due to my, oh wow, vanilla role and the lack of discussion the previous day. It's no excuse, but in some games you think you've got something, in others you don't catch anything. Props to the bad boys or something.

Thanks for Kiyo's archive, Sparkin's pinpointing, and everybody else's contributions. If it weren't for that, I'd be grasping at straws.

##vote Bardothren

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Tbh when I read the "Agreed." part, I first thought of Bard.

Also, afaik Alvey often doesn't start with capital letters on Discord.

##Vote Bardothren

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Night Six
"Agreed."

One simple word sealed his fate.

How perceptive.

The vote was practically unanimous, with only the victim himself going against the grain.

Snorlax stared at everyone else groggily, still mostly asleep, but somewhat comprehending what was now in store for him..

Everyone began to surround him, ready to tear the giant . . . teddy bear . . . thing . . . apart.

"You won't kill my fat ass so easily!" he roared as he struggled to move. As he was surrounded, he began to roll over. Screams broke out as people began to avoid the rolling body of the giant beast.

"Special attack: potato form!" Snorlax yelled as he thrashed about lazily, nearly crushing everyone around him. Fortunately he was slow.

Before things got too out of hand, Mewtwo raised her hand and began to lift Snorlax with Psychic.

"Why are you so large!" Mewtwo yelled as she strained to separate Snorlax from the earth beneath him. She eventually managed to lift him up about two feet, and some ravenous townsfolk began to leap onto him while he was immobilized. They tore into him, ripping apart the giant Pokémon as quickly as they could.

At first he didn't seem to notice, his extreme amount of blubber shielding him from much of the pain. After a while, however, blood began to pour out of him as he howled in pain.

Hours later, he would finally bleed out.

One more Pokémon down, but the wolves could sense that he wasn't the last.

Day Seven will begin at 3:00pm, February 21st, EST, approximately twenty-four hours from now.
Bardothren is dead!
He was Snorlax, the Mafia Goon!
Mechanic Update: Days may now end early once every living player has voted in the format of [b]##Final Vote[/b] Player. Votes formatted in this way may not be changed. Additionally, Nights may end early once all night actions have been received (this includes the statement of any night action abstentions).
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
Sparkin as Mimikyu
purplecicada as Dragalge
L'Belle as Sigilyph
Pecilia as Shuckle
Newtsie as Zoroark
Rabinov as Articuno
Salzorrah as Bellossom
HyperMorian as Watchog
Miah as Farfetch'd
Bardothren as Snorlax
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
Desox as Raichu
ASDBUDDY as Swampert
gimmepie as Cradily
Fletch as Roserade
aeternum as Totodile
Kitty as Mewtwo
Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
metroid711 as Staraptor

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Day Seven
What an incredibly quiet night.

Nothing really happened.

A Pokémon snuck into Girafarig's home, only to find him sitting there with a blank expression on his face, doing absolutely nothing. He didn't even react to an intruder entering his abode. It was rather disturbing.

Anyhow, the Pokémon killed him and promptly left the premises.

Only eight lonesome souls remained in the town.

Night Seven will begin at 9:00pm, February 23rd, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan is dead!
He was Girafarig, the Nurse!
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
Sparkin as Mimikyu
purplecicada as Dragalge
L'Belle as Sigilyph
Pecilia as Shuckle
Newtsie as Zoroark
Rabinov as Articuno
Salzorrah as Bellossom
HyperMorian as Watchog
Miah as Farfetch'd
Bardothren as Snorlax
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
Desox as Raichu
ASDBUDDY as Swampert
gimmepie as Cradily
Fletch as Roserade
aeternum as Totodile
Kitty as Mewtwo
Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
metroid711 as Staraptor

Desox

Years
The current tally is:

MAFIAS

Godfather (X)
Hooker
Goons (X) (X)

THIRD PARTY
Autocrat (X)
Werewolf (X)

TOWN

Cop (X)
Nurse (X)
Treestump
Invisible man (X)
Villager (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
Hunter

Eight of us stand alive, two are town PRs, one is a Hooker. That leaves five, which cannot be all VTs, which downs to four as I'm claiming one VT spot.

With six confirmed vanillas if we include the dead, I'd expect there to be eight of them at least, maximum nine.

8 - 2 - (9-5) = 8-6 = 2 bad guys if I'm not wrong. We have a safe cushion to claim, I'm not opposed to it (already did)

all of this assuming I counted everything correctly because I'm on mobile and it's a real hassle. I'll recount on a computer later.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I already claimed VT last phase, but I'm v curious as to why there is a hunter cc. It doesn't make ANY sense for maf to cc hunter, considering it's an auto lose, and we're assuming there's only one maf left.

Desox

Years
Yeah.... it's kinda weird. Even if we mislynch the real hunter, the fake one will be exposed and most definetely shot. It makes no sense and leads me to believe that if they're doing so we have two mafs.

I'm gonna check all of Kitty's and metroid's post to see who I'd choose to lynch.

vote for me to find out ;)

legit, do it and i'll kill the other guy that we feel is scum.
since we already know metroid's scum.

want my scum read?
either gunner or desox.

So you're implying there are two scum with this. I agree.

Last edited:

Sparkin

We hold this Divination Séance in your name!
Let the eyes of everyone here be clear, and our ears be unstopped!
O Dance of Devotion!
Guide the victims's souls to me!
So that we may receive their final memories in the Pool of Souls!

Last edited:
Back