• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
  • Saws, I really hope you're not really the nurse. I don't think anyone was inclined to believe doof's claim, so it'd be a terrible move to cc and get yourself killed. If you're baiting the werewolf, then kudos.

shit
    Yeah I was trying to bait them but now they won't even try lol

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • ##Vote Bidoof FTW

... SAWS why did you fall for that? :(

Now we got potentially two people who outed (and are targets for werewolf), and those two are the most important roles we have...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Four
    Mimikyu was dead set on ending Dragalge today, and for a while it seemed that he was going to get his way. Everyone fell in line, one by one, until Clawitzer eventually stepped forward to drop a supposed truth bomb of his own.

"I overheard some important details the other night, and I'm certain that Mudkip is who we should be going after."

Everyone looked around in alarm and bewilderment. Who had said that?

Alas, no one ever seemed to notice poor invisible Clawitzer.

"Seriously, who the fuck said that?" someone screamed.

Mimikyu just muttered angrily under his breathe, refusing to change his vote. "Unbelievable."

"When I followed Dragalge the other night, I didn't really hear anything interesting. So she probably isn't the best target for us."

There was a shrill, terrified scream that pierced the air, as if a small girl had been scared half to death. "SERIOUSLY WHO IS TALKING RIGHT NOW?" Snorlax yelled.

Despite the confusion on who was talking, or perhaps even because of it, everyone turned away from Dragalge and began to accuse Mudkip one after another, all except for Mimikyu, Staraptor, and Mudkip himself.

"But I'm the nurse," Mudkip stated in an unconvincing deadpan.

"Liar!" Girafarig screamed. "I'm the real nurse!"

"Cool story, bro."

"No, really, I have attended to Bellossom, Mewtwo, Mimikyu and Dragalge!"

Mudkip twitched slightly. "Thanks."

Everyone groaned. Bellossom turned to Girafarig with a look of disappointment. "Why did you have to go and tell everyone that? No one really believed Mudkip."

After that little hiccup, everyone knew it was time to eliminate Mudkip.

"You're dead, little fish!"

Mudkip's face took on a dark expression. "Not as dead as these memes," he whispered menacingly.

Suddenly his body began to glow as he took to the air. Wings of water spread majestically as he began to chant unintelligibly, before loosing his magnum opus. "I herd u liek it when I'ma fIRIN MAH LAZAH!!"

Mudkip's mouth opened impossibly wide as a giant beam blasted forth, destroying everything in its wake. More Mudkip emerged from the ground, eternally echoing "Mud" and "Kip" in the most adorably annoying voices possible. Everyone's ears began to bleed, and soon the entire town was unconscious.

When they awoke a few hours later, the town was in shambles, but the Mudkip were gone.

Day Five will begin at 8:00pm, February 13th, EST, approximately twenty-four hours from now.
    Bidoof FTW has descended to meme Hell!
    He was Mudkip, the Mafia Goon!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
    Sparkin as Mimikyu
    purplecicada as Dragalge
    L'Belle as Sigilyph
    Pecilia as Shuckle
    Newtsie as Zoroark
    Rabinov as Articuno
    Salzorrah as Bellossom
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Miah as Farfetch'd
    Bardothren as Snorlax
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
    Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
    Desox as Raichu
    ASDBUDDY as Swampert
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Fletch as Roserade
    aeternum as Totodile
    Kitty as Mewtwo
    Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
    metroid711 as Staraptor

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Five
    Why not just eat the damn nurse or something? the Werewolf thought to herself.

"Because, I don't know, I want to eat this one," she responded to herself aloud.

But you already tried! And you know how that went. And you don't even know if you're right! Why not eat the Clawitzer, even?

"Because, the town probably would have lynched me if it weren't for him, so I feel like being nice."

But this isn't about being nice! This is about eating and surviving!

"I mean, the nurse will probably be protecting him anyways."

Then why not eat the nurse?!

The werewolf shrugged. "Don't feel like it."

Great, this is going to go splendidly.

The Werewolf rounded the corner, spying her target. She rushed at the creature, ready to dig her fangs into its flesh. She had miscalculated, however, and ended up flying right by her prey.

Her victim gave out a surprised yell, before fleeing. "Everyone will know you're a traitor now, Dragalge!" the target hollered back as they vanished from sight.

Damn it! "Damn it!" Damn it!

Elsewhere in town, the Pokémon had decided to entirely ignore the high profile individuals from the previous day. Instead, they decided to turn poor Shuckle into soup inside his own shell.

Night Five will begin at 9:00pm, February 15th, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
    Pecilia is dead!
    He was Shuckle, the Villager!
    purplecicada is the Werewolf!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
    Sparkin as Mimikyu
    purplecicada as Dragalge
    L'Belle as Sigilyph
    Pecilia as Shuckle
    Newtsie as Zoroark
    Rabinov as Articuno
    Salzorrah as Bellossom
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Miah as Farfetch'd
    Bardothren as Snorlax
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
    Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
    Desox as Raichu
    ASDBUDDY as Swampert
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Fletch as Roserade
    aeternum as Totodile
    Kitty as Mewtwo
    Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
    metroid711 as Staraptor

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I p much just gave up tbh. :')
    ##Vote purplecicada

tbh I've literally abstained from all NAs and would have continued to do so but I was bored with this game. I guessed someone was a Vanilla but I assumed they were Nursed so I guessed again. Somehow I didn't get revealed the previous phase ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So basically, yes, I am scum. But not mafia so I still get to laugh at you all for thinking I was. :^)

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • I don't believe nicki is werewolf, she is def townread, stop lying to us GM goddamit.

oh wait nvm caught her eating waffles on pancake day
    thats scummy af
    ##Vote Purplecicada

Back