• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
  • Ohh Nicki bby...

Tbh even though Nicki is the werewolf confirmed, I kinda don't feel like having her lynched. Idk why I'm feeling like this but maybe it's bc I should be doing my homework rn???

I'd rather have mafia lynched rather than a bored af werewolf

EDIT: I think the reason you didn't get revealed, Nicki, is bc you assumed correctly?? But oh wait, were you able to eat them up though :thonk:

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I didn't want to go for Saws because I didn't want to be fooled but I realised something a little afterwards. Kiyo did me a favour previously so I didn't go for him. idk call me stupid. Also, no I didn't guess correctly beforehand Miah. I went for the same target 2 nights in a row.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Five
    Today was an easy day.

After failing to fell her mark, the entire town knew about Dragalge going rogue. And lone wolves could not be trusted.

So they quickly surrounded her, leaving her powerless to defend herself against pure numbers. This gave the Pokémon some much needed breathing room . . . for now.

Day Six will begin at 1:00am, February 17th, EST, approximately twenty-four hours from now.
    purplecicada is dead!
    She was Dragalge, the Werewolf!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
    Sparkin as Mimikyu
    purplecicada as Dragalge
    L'Belle as Sigilyph
    Pecilia as Shuckle
    Newtsie as Zoroark
    Rabinov as Articuno
    Salzorrah as Bellossom
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Miah as Farfetch'd
    Bardothren as Snorlax
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
    Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
    Desox as Raichu
    ASDBUDDY as Swampert
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Fletch as Roserade
    aeternum as Totodile
    Kitty as Mewtwo
    Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
    metroid711 as Staraptor

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Six
    Clawitzer followed his mark from a safe distance, eager to hear some juicy new gossip. He was certain this one was working against the wolves.

Unfortunately, for the longest time he heard nothing. He waited and waited, until finally . . . he heard his own name.

"Yes, you thought you could follow me tonight, didn't you? Sorry to say that that little trick won't work anymore."

The Pokémon grabbed him and shoved him into a giant pot filled with boiling water that they had prepared just for him. Whether or not they actually planned to eat him was unclear, but, metaphorically speaking, it was a fitting end to the invisible wolf.

As Clawitzer's shell screamed from the heat, a single tear rolled down his face. Finally, someone had noticed him.

He could die happy.

Night Six will begin at 10:00pm, February 19th, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru is dead!
    He was Clawitzer, the Invisible Man!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
    Sparkin as Mimikyu
    purplecicada as Dragalge
    L'Belle as Sigilyph
    Pecilia as Shuckle
    Newtsie as Zoroark
    Rabinov as Articuno
    Salzorrah as Bellossom
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Miah as Farfetch'd
    Bardothren as Snorlax
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
    Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
    Desox as Raichu
    ASDBUDDY as Swampert
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Fletch as Roserade
    aeternum as Totodile
    Kitty as Mewtwo
    Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
    metroid711 as Staraptor

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Ok, now we got the werewolf dead, I think it's high time we claim our roles. I'm just an ordinary vanilla villager, and if we only have the hooker left, this should be relatively easy.

If my math is correct and we're at 9-1, that would mean there is the Nurse, which Saws is, the Hunter, the Treestump, the Hooker, which we need to kill to win, and 5 vanilla villagers. Is that right? If that's the case, I'm guessing there would be 6 vanilla villagers claiming today if that's the case, and I'm one of them.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • the one problem is figuring out which of the villager claims is actually a maf lol

yeah not sure why I chose to protect Gunner instead of Kiyo
    I'm such a screw up lmao

I mean, I'm sure you'd have been targeted by the hooker regardless. Especially if they were targeting the one person left that could possibly identify them.

Someone the other day mentioned that some of the text which Kiyo had shared seemed like Bard might be one of the mafia based on his grammar. If we do go through with a mass claiming today, seeing what he goes for might be as good an indication as any as to what he might be and may very well help us narrow down possible suspects.

Sparkin

Bro pls, this is easy

Hi hi I think it's time for me to claim now because it's probably gonna end in another mislynch if I don't do something.

I'm the Invisible Man. I didn't claim after I discovered mafia when I received results from D1 because it's not a smart choice. I don't think it's that smart a choice for now but we might be in danger if I don't do this, so here's what I got.

D1 - Listened in on BidoofFTW

You overheard a conversation during the night:
    "how about hyper or kitty tonight?" - Newtsie

"@Nakuzami how much of your plot is fucked by us nk'ing watchog" - Bidoof FTW

"i just needed him to stare traumatized into the distance as he recounted how Jynx one day started twerking and just never stopped" - Nakuzami

"im down for hyper then
    put the old dog outta his misery" - Bidoof FTW

"ok then I'll kill Hyper" - Newtsie

"Agreed." - ???

D2 - ASDBuddy [Heard nothing]
    D3 - purplecicada [Heard nothing]

I was honestly surprised I got nothing from purp, but that's the truth, so I believe we should get to lynching Bidoof.

##Vote BidoofFTW

More to say later.

We've at least narrowed this down to 7 peeps. Have a convenient list:
    Miah
    Desox
    Salzorrah
    Kitty
    Bardothren
    aeternum
    metroid711

Now, which of these is a boy/girl of a few words?
    Definitely not Miah, definitely not Desox...Also definitely not Gunny and definitely not Kitty because that "Agreed." was way too serious for both...Which leaves me at Bard, alvey and Roger.
    Wait. Can't be alvey because he hasn't ever agreed with someone before.

Get ready, mafia boi. I'm gonna show ya how's the taste of destruction
    Here I go!

##Vote Bardothren

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • I mean, I'm sure you'd have been targeted by the hooker regardless. Especially if they were targeting the one person left that could possibly identify them.

Someone the other day mentioned that some of the text which Kiyo had shared seemed like Bard might be one of the mafia based on his grammar. If we do go through with a mass claiming today, seeing what he goes for might be as good an indication as any as to what he might be and may very well help us narrow down possible suspects.

very good point

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • haha, true.
    and dw saws dont put yourself down. you did great, just a slip, dw it's prob cause you aren't in the best of moods lately. It's fine.

and i kinda feel sparkin's decision's are pretty vague but it's better than nothing and also, its some lead which is better than none.
    soo
    ##Vote Bardothren

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Bard has ended every post of his with a period so the "Agreed." would make sense to be him

also he has made several votes that seemed kinda like he was trying to avoid suspicion like on D1 he stacked votes on Sparkin and then claimed that he didn't realize there was a vote on Sparkin already which is possible but it just seemed like he didn't want to get called out for it and also he claimed that he "forgot to vote" someone on a different Day which I'm not sure I believe, seems like a poorly thought out explanation

with that being said ##vote Bard

Last edited:
    Back