• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T]

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Ani181MS.png
Chief Lynn Hawkeswood
The guild hall resounded in idle silence to Lynn's request for volunteers to report. Just she and Ewan would head to Lorelein sepulchre then. She shrugged and turned to the Breloom, to see if he was up for a duo mission. He just nodded in response, that Lynn and he would do just fine with the two of them. They weren't the highest ranking members for nothing after all. Lynn was experienced in exploration missions, and she never stopped going out on field duty when she became the new chief. At age 21, she felt she was too young to just keep herself focussed on boring administration. She was fit, she was vigorous, not a layer of rust on her to be seen. Ewan, while old, and perhaps already covered with a film of dust, you just didn't want on your bad side. A grizzled man, who could faint an opponent with surprisingly strong attacks, like a bit of an antique but still very functionable claymore.

Lynn pulled the double doors open, and a square of sunlight washed in through the frame, and onto the stone tile flooring of the guild hall. Then down the two pairs of steps, and following the gravel path through the courtyard that circled around the trysting tree, and branched to the practice grounds, where straw dummies were ready to be tested upon, be stricken by fire, ice, electricity, poison, plant bile, whatever. The poor things that were too broken to be used were piled near the corner of the pallisade. A lot of them were turned black, or were torn to shreds. She knew that many of those black dummies were her own work, and she fondly reminisced the time when she was a rookie and her electricity burnt one of those straw men – and with it nearly the whole wall, were it not for a Buizel's timely rescue – Man, was everyone pissed; she got a week of cleaning duty for it. Back then, menial tasks were somewhat humiliating to be put up with, when they weren't just everybody's responsibilities. The part where the fire had been those 3 years ago was still darker than the rest.

Ewan was already walking 10 feet ahead of Lynn, so the ampharos paced up to his left side. The satchel strapped over her shoulder buckled against her hip, and the strips of her green scarf flapped in the wind. The two pokémon left through the archway entrance. The gates were nearly always open, except in times of distress. On the two corners of the arch were masts that jutted up and flew a brown bow, the string stretched and an arrow emplaced and ready to be fired, on a green field twice as long as it was high. The bow and arrow were the same as the pin that adorned her satchel. From where they were, the road forked, and a signpost marked the direction each path went. To the south was Venator town, and the path that went there jolted straight into the forest, cutting right through the trees. Lynn walked that path many times before. The Woodland Wanderers often did patrols through the forests, to keep a watch on the wildlife and flora, to pick fruits, to keep a watch on the Stealthy Sneakers, and to travel to Venator town of course, where they had a reputation to keep. The Woodland Wanderers were, aside from being an exploration team, also protectors of the forests, and it was their duty to maintain the balance, to aid the weak critters that made the forests their home, to contain forest fires – and they did happen every so often – to make sure there was no poaching, and what not. The sign referred to the north with Saccularius – to get there, you'd have to take the next right – and Atarip town, just straight ahead. Somewhere between Atarip town and the Woodland Wanderers' guild hall was Lorelein Sepulchre, just north, but not far north enough that you'd pass the fork that led to Medius town.

The path bobbled over the soft inclines of the rolling meadows to the north. The grass let the wind bend it in any direction it wished. There were spots of red and yellow in the grass where flowers rooted into the soil. The farther north they went, though, the more rocky the terrain became. The Ampharos and the Breloom entered the gulch where Lorelein Sepulchre was built centuries ago, as the final resting place for many pokémon, who were killed in battle, were stricken by disease, or were simply too old for their hearts to keep beating. It wasn't really meant to be an ancestral tomb. In fact, it was a public burial place, but it was abandoned more than 200 years ago. There was no space anymore, nobody bothered to cut more passages as space to put the new dead, the place wasn't maintained as family of the fallen ones themselves passed away, and now the sepulchre was left in disarray, haunted by the spirits of the dead, and filled with loot: offers brought by those who came to visit their loved ones. Anyone who'd hide here would be either out of his mind, or capable of handling the evil spirits, for which you'd have to be out of your mind too.

The area was in ruins. The dark grey cobblestones were cracked and covered with moss and ivy. The steps that led up to the old stone doors were half buried in dirt and rocks that fell off the ridges. Large collumns had crumbled and fallen over like cut tree logs. The stone arches over the stairway looked very ominous, like they would collapse under their own weight at any moment and crush the unfortunate adventurer who happened to pass underneath it. Lynn and Ewan climbed up and waited outside. Most of the burial place was carved into a big rock, with only the entrance jutting forward. A cold wind passed through the crevice in between the two doors. Neither of the two had a good feeling about this. Lynn swallowed a glob of saliva, hydrating her parched throat and her paw reached for the cold and rusted iron handle. The door grumbled open and she peered inside. The entrance was clear. Inside was a statue of a Ho-Oh, mounted on a large pedestal. On either side of the statue were worn stairs that curved around the walls of the cylindrical room. The floor was overgrown with plant and roots, and the statue, though impressive as it was, had cracks running through it. It wasn't surprising to see a statue of a Ho-Oh in these kinds of ruins. It was a phoenix, reputed by folklore to be able to revive itself from the ashes at the end of its life to renew the cycle. Every end was a new beginning, and the survivors hoped that this story would apply to their loved ones too. The room was eerily quiet. Whoever was holed up in the sepulchre must have gone into the back chambers of the complex.

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
~Shadow Striker Kotetsu Yuukiji the Pawniard~

Dusty cold tears rolled down my face as my eyes watered like they usually would at dawn. The desert heat had always made me cry and my blue and black skin hot. I walked away from the library-like base, my metallic arm touching the spike on my head, towards Scire Town. I ascended and descended the many sandy dunes, my feet sunk into the thick sand, I would occaisionally fall when going downhill. Finally, I arrived at the small town within one or two hours.
I entered one of its tents. I noticed that Nidorino and Nidorina had their wares on display.
'Greetings learner,' Nidorina nodded her head at me.
'You know,' Nidorino joined, 'you don't need to say "learner".'
'But it's more polite!' Nidorina turned her head to Nidorino and sneered at him, poisonous gas emitting from her snout.
'Kotetsu,' Nidorino ignoring her, asked, 'what do you need?'
I replied, 'Give me six apples and some paper.'
'Sure!' Nidorina handed over the items, 'That will be 240P.'
I handed over the money unwillingly as most organic materials were imported from Medius City, increasing the value of goods.
'You guys seriously need to stop arguig,' I waved goodbye as I put the paper neatly into my backpack along with the apples. I exited, only to hear the two bickering once more.
Before I began my journey home, I went to the local Post Office, another tent, but I had no mail of interest.
On the way home, I thought I had spotted a green figure within the desert. I focused on getting home. My suspicions were confirmed when the green figure launched its attack, firing darts at me. I ignored the darts, but the green figure was persistent. It sprung in front of me, the pink flowers on its ears. It sent a punch of needles at me, only to be struck my fury. I cut the Maractus numerous times until it is begging for mercy.
'Don't hurt me,' it pathetically pleaded.
'You'll need to explain yourself first,' I kicked sand into its face.
'When you were in Scire Town, you bought the last apple in stock,' it grabbed onto my legs, 'My wife and children do not have food now, for you took it.'
'Early bird gets the worm,' I shaked his arms off my legs.
'But the children, they'll die,' it clutched my legs once again.
'Tell someone who cares,' I kicked him once more, and continued my walk.
He struck once again and once again he was at my mercy.
'Stop persisting to bug me or I will kill you,' I grow annoyed at him, 'I know you're just one of them thieves who prey on people who can afford to buy food and that you're not a father.'
He let go of my legs, I sprayed some sand into his face and continued my journey through Cognosco Desert, towards home. The Maractus scurried back into the desert, but I sensed that this would not be the last time I met him.

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Naomi Sanders
"Wait." The awoken cubchoo said as the doors drew to a close. She gritted her teeth. Thankfully she had fallen off the chair and lead her to her waking but it was a tad bit too late. What ill timing.

his wouldn't have happened if she hadn't dosed off at the corner,This cubchoo, sadly, can sleep even through the roughest sandstorms or any other possible calamities. She even remembered once, sleeping the whole day and missing out on an a "great party" the Woodland Wanderers had. They even said that the noise had woken up a bunch of sleeping pokemon in Ferrum woods but not once has that noise ever stirred her up in her sleep. Well, that was what she was told.

She sighed and decided she'll just go and catch up with them since staying in the base won't do her much good. They'll all just try to get her out of her shell and talk to them even if they know it's hopeless to get her talking. She even wondered sometimes if they were there to actually have an adventure or just want to make the base as a cafe to talk about stuff that always was, for Naomi, a trivial thing that doesn't need to be fussed about or anything. A good example of that was their making of nicknames for her, they were talking about how everyone had nicknames and she doesn't. It didn't matter to her though what she would be called, it's not like it would do anything better if she had one.

She gathered all the things she needed in the storage, a couple of oran berries and three Lum berries, a rope, and some other stuff they might need. She put it in her small knapsack that somehow fit all those items. She organized the items to fit those in and closed it up. She went directly to the courtyard where she knew most of them were at.

Upon arriving there, she was glad she saw a familiar face. She didn't want to get into an awkward situation with somebody she wasn't really acquainted with much.

Before she could step out the door, she eyed the Lopunny and he looked back awkwardly before he got the message. Naomi knew that he would be the only one to understand her... unusual way of communication because of her... unsocial nature.

"Chief Lynn and Ewan are going on a quest towards the Lorelein Sepulchre...? If I could remember correctly." The Lopunny put his paw under his chin in a thoughtful motion.

"I remember they were headed for that path to Altarip town. I went out to the courtyard a while ago to get some fresh air and saw them walking towards there." The Lopunny pointed there.

"You can borrow my map, if you'd like." He suggested and handed out a slightly abused and folded sheet of paper to Naomi. She humbly accepted.

"Thank you uhh..." After all those years of helping her, she hasn't even known his name yet... well she never asked and she never really paid attention to anyone's introduction but off course she knew her chief's name. She remembered how she told her about the Woodland Wanderers, but she wasn't yet a chief, but was somewhere close to being one.

"After all these years..." He chuckled. She tilted her head and looked at him.

"It's Marco or Marc, whichever you prefer." He smiled.

"Thank you, Marc." She bowed slightly and awkwardly in thanks and went away.

Naomi checked the map to see where she was supposed to head. She closed it again and kept on walking until she saw a group of Pachirisus playing around with a berry. The berry rolled in her direction and a Pachirisu, whose color blue was a shade lighter than the others, was a bit reluctant to get it from her.

Naomi tilted her head in thought and finally decided just to walk around it and go ahead to continue her journey. She followed the paths that marked her way to where she was going. She hoped with all her might that she wouldn't get lost. It wasn't that she didn't trust her sense of direction, she had gone through these paths a bunch of times when they were on patrol and whenever there was a need to go or a task to all of the other towns, but she has never went there on her own.

She closed her eyes and sighed to get the worry out of her head.

"You won't get lost. You have a map." She said to herself in order to gain a little bit of confidence in this.

Thankfully, she arrived to the location in one piece. On her way there she had encountered a lot of pokemon who, thankfully, did not mind her presence and went on with their lives and so did she. She did often open her map at times she was a bit unsure of her sorroundings, thankfully she was always on track.

She couldn't see the signs of both Ewan and Chief Lynn so she decided to call out.

She breathed in deeply and called out their names hoping to get an immediate response.

"Chief Lynn! Ewan!"

Somehow , this place gave her a bit of the creeps.

'Of course it would Naomi, there are a lot of ghost pokemon here.' she thought.

She called out again after hearing no response on her first call.

"Chief Lynn! Ewan!"

and there she waited for a response.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Victor Samuels

While walking back, Victor observed Luke and Rachel. Luke was an 18 year old Magmar. He had a cautious nature which had saved reckless Victor in many of the missions he had gone in. He was also Victor's best friend among all of the members of the Arcane Alliance.

Rachel on the other hand was very old. She wore an old necklace on her shoulder. She was extremely tough to defeat in a fight despite her old age and was one of the main generals of the Arcane Alliance. She was proud and arrogant and most people said that she was just like Victor in her young days. She annoyed Victor a lot and if Victor had had his way then she would not have come with them. But Ryan had insisted that Rachel should come along as she was a 'Wise Elder.'

When they reached camp they all sat down to rest. They chomped on a few berries that they had gathered and then Victor sat down to rest while Luke kept watch. He gazed up at the stars. He loved them, they reminded him of gems. Victor had always wanted to become the greatest battler as well as the greatest treasure hunter the world had ever seen. He wondered about his mother and his father, how they were doing and whether they were missing him too. With these thoughts in mind he dozed of to sleep.

When Victor woke up he found Luke standing outside gazing at the sun. Luke was separated from his parents right from when he was a kid. His father was a Beheeyem and his mother was a Magmortar. Both of them were explorers and had gone missing while Securis Volcano. Luke had made up his mind to find his mother and father when he grew up and so he joined the Arcane Alliance.

"Luke.... I know it's about them, but don't you think that we should move on. We need to get to Ferrum Woods quickly, you know how some of the Sneakers are right?" said Victor patting Luke's back.

Luke smiled and replied, " You got a point man. let's move on."

----------------------------------------------

"Wow, we finally made it" said an exhausted Victor. He was very puny and that didn't help him to walk continuously for one hour. All of a sudden he saw a Manectric chasing a small walking shroom. No, it was not a shroom but a Shroomish.

EGKangaroo

Years
Ani181MS.png
Chief Lynn Hawkeswood
"Can you use your tail to light the place up?" Ewan asked Lynn. She illuminated the entry room in a deep carmine glow, and the two approached the imposing Ho-Oh statue. The two stairs on either side wrapped around and conjoined at the centre which gave entrance to the next room of the sepulchre. On the pedestal, at the Ho-Oh's talons were the remains of the offers that visiting relatives brought: browned letters, burnt out candles: the wax of which had spilled on the surface and united with the rest of the candles. Barely any trinkets or coins were present, as they were mostly taken away by robbers, despite the fear of curses infesting the sepulchre. Lynn shone her taillight over them, and she reached for a green glass vial. "Chief, what're you doing?" Ewan asked. "I want you to duck right now," she replied. She lifted the vial up and both she and Ewan lowered their heads when the arrow trap mechanism was triggered. The projectiles crossed overhead, right where Lynn and Ewan would be, had they not taken cover. "There's gonna be more where that came from. This place is filled with traps like this, so we really gotta be careful," she said.

Ewan pulled himself upright, and he investigated the projectiles that were fired upon them. "These arrows don't show any signs of age. This trap was recently installed," he noted. "Surely seems logical," Lynn responded, "I wouldn't know why anyone'd install deadly traps in a public area of a burial place when it was still used." "Work by the guy we're after?" Ewan enquired. "Likely," Lynn mumbled while she was busy scanning the rest of the room, "not all of it's gonna be, though."

Lynn and Ewan searched the room further. Hidden passages, hieroglyphs, possibly more hidden traps: they had to search for anything that could give a clue to their next move to apprehend the thief. "Oi, Chief, ya hear that?" Ewan beckoned Lynn. The Ampharos walked over to the Breloom and listened in with her. She could hear something too. Somebody or something was calling out their names, and thank Arceus it was coming from outside. "Who do you think that is?" she asked. "I don't know, I should go look," Ewan replied. He hasted towards the door and tried to get it to open with a lot of required force. The heavy door roared open when stone scraped against stone. He peered outside to see who was present and calling their names. He ventured out and kept looking around as he went down the steps. "Hello?" he said, still searching for the voice that called them. Then, all the way down, he saw the Cubchoo, Naomi, another of the Woodland Wanderers. "Oi there," he greeted her, "did ya...come here to join me and the chief?" the Breloom buckled his knees to level eye contact with the small pokémon. "She's inside right now, and the entrance is right that way. Ya up for it?"

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Captain Sareli Meliot

Sareli quickly raised her paw to catch the Oran berry which was suddenly flying towards her. Sillerax spoke. "I came here not looking to follow you guys around like a lost Poochyena... more to see what I could find." Sareli frowned, while the Charmeleon already was trying to defeat Scyther. She ate the berry, glaring at Sillerax. "Sillerax, shut up! I am your leader, got that? And if i need you, I TELL YOU THAT. But do NOT come follow us like this. You're only bringing yourself and your team in danger. Do you understand that? As i said earlier, no dinner today for you, but i believe it would be wiser to change that to no dinner for the NEXT THREE DAYS. And that might sound harsh, but believe me, I've been through much worse."

Sareli saw the Scyther struggling, but noticed that Sillerax readied a Flamethrower. However, the final Gastrodon was also still there. It slowly started heading towards Marek and Sillerax, then used Surf. Scyther grinned. "Good job, Don. Are Gas and Tro still sleeping? They're useless, don't you think?" The Gastrodon, which was appearantly named Don, just quickly nodded. "So, Don...Bob is knocked out, i believe? Yes?" Once again, Don hastily nodded. Scyther was struggling, but Sareli walked to the two evil Pokemon and glared at them. She used Copycat on the Scyther, allowing her to use Fury Swipes which she quickly used to attack Don and the Scyther.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sensei Marek
Seasalt Cave

Oh, for crying out loud. This was no time for argument, and yet, here were his two teammates squabbling. Sareli seemed overly mad at Sillerax, though she did have a good point, Marek thought she didn't need to make such a big fuss of it. He did not express this, however, and focused more on holding down the Scyther than anything else. To his surprise, the struggling Scyther began chatting with his Gastrodon friend also. While he did not pay attention to what they were saying, Marek couldn't help but feel like he was the only one completely focused with fighting. The Gastrodon and Sareli were back at it, though, with the Delcatty clawing at her opponent with Fury Swipes. The Scyther, however, was beginning to get free, so Marek diverted his attention back to him. "Hey! This is no time to be talking!" said the Sensei as he pushed all of his weight upon the weaker Pokemon. Then, without warning, he twisted his angle to hold the Scyther down with only his side, and then quickly thrust his arm around the bug's neck in order to hold him in a headlock.

With the Scyther now safely in the headlock, and still pinned to the ground by the Sensei's side, Marek readied a Brick Break with his free arm. Unable to do anything, the Scyther only squirmed as Marek chopped his head with the Brick Break, then proceeded to do the same thing again. After the third hit, one of the villain's teeth had come off, while the other hung loosely, clinging to his gums for dear life.

When Marek let go, the Scyther impacted with the ground with a loud thump which echoed throughout the chamber. He then got back up, and looked down at the Charmeleon before him. "Sillerax, help Sareli with that Gastrodon," he ordered. After that, he leaned back down and began inspecting the body of the Scyther. On the Pokemon's back was a satchel, which Marek proceeded to open revealing 500 Poke, some Pecha Berries, and a Blast Seed. All stolen, no doubt. He took the Blast Seed and handed it to Sillerax. "Here, this might come in handy," he said, as he inspected the fallen bug for more stolen items.

Years
  • Seen today
Sillerax "Fearbringer" Colossus: the Treasure Hunter

Sareli returned to yelling at Sillerax... he simply let her yell... she was clearly angry about the situation... about just as agitated as he was... if not more. then a surf hammered him in the back and tossed him off of the Syther...

who started talking to one of the woken Gastrodons. before Sillerax could react to the attack, ouside of being cold and wet...again... which ticked him even more than he already was.

"Sillerax, help Sareli with that Gastrodon," Marek ordered tossing him a blast seed, "Here, this might come in handy." Sillerax grabbed the blast seed and nodded to Marek. he ran at the Gastrodon, releasing his flamethrower to get it's attention, then he swallowed the blast seed once he got to a nearly point blank range and let the explosive force of the seed fly out of his mouth knocking the creature unconscious. Sillerax then through a thunder punch into it's side for good measure to make sure it was out... then he looked around the room for a moment, and took some time to shake the water off his body and dry off... he then proceeded to look around the room for anything possible... "where did these guys come from anyway?" he said looking at the captain, raising an eyebrow... he knew that at first there was no one there then all the sudden this. he then continued looking around the chamber every once in a while checking the two sleeping gastrodons to make sure they were still asleep.

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Ryan - Snover

"Why...don't I...ever....evolve...."

These were the Snover's complainative thoughts as he pushed a massive block of ice away from the riverbank. He had been sent on Patrol for the afternoon, and since it was his favourite job, he excelled at it. He had been returning to base when he spotted a family of wurmples stuck in a bigg hole previously dug by some other Pokemon. He had gotten them out, checked for any bruises (there were none), and was proceeding to covering the hole to prevent any more victims from falling through. He had used the murky, turquoise water of the river to make a block of ice for that.

"And... There!" muttered the Snover, just as the block rolled into position.

He sighed. It was tough being an explorer. But it was his job, and he loved it. Fifteen minutes later, he had reached the team's base, and his legs too stubby to climb any ladder, he decided to go to the team's common room.

He saw the other team members around the room, minding their business, chatting and playing cards together. He was greeted by Oliver, the third-in-command.

"Anything new, icey?" He asked, casually patting the Snover's back.
"Nothing interesting, just that careless Excadrill again. He's getting old, so we better watch out. The guy's got poor eyesight."

Ryan looked around. "Lynn and Ewan are gone?" He asked. The servine nodded, and invited him to their game of cards.

"Ye got anything to bet with?" Asked a Buizel, which was one of the players. Ryan checked the lining of fur along his midsection. 8 Snoverberries were growing there, though only 3 were ripe. He decided to pick 2 of them. They were of spme value, anyway.

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Naomi Sanders

The Breloom, who had stooped down to her level, looked for her and awaited an answer. Naomi gave a simple nod and Ewan, the Breloom, stood back up.

"Let's go then. Follow me." He said and started to walk a little ahead of her. She followed him looking left and right to survey her surroundings.

For one, the air was smelled musty and it was a bit cold. She didn't like how it was getting creepier and colder each step she took, making her nose snuffle a little more than usual. She opted on telling Ewan she was a scared and would like to go back, but she remembered she was a Woodland Wanderer . She shouldn't be scared, and she should fulfill her duty as a member. After all, she was one of those active members who were ready for anything, the rest were usually in base for volunteer duty.

They embarked on a long case of steps. As they reach higher and higher, Naomi can't deny her instincts that something was following them. She turn around to see nothing but the steps and the dimmed surroundings of the sepulchre. She shook her head and increased her speed to catch up with the Breloom who was 10 steps above her.

"Oi, Were almost there." Ewan spoke to get her out of her train of thought. She saw a door that she assumed was the entrance. He pushed it with a heavy amount of force and it opened with a noise that echoed through out. He entered and she followed.

Naomi thanked the fact that the inside was less creepier than the outside and breathed a sigh of relief. She looked around and her focused turned to the statue of the Ho-Oh. The statue she saw was beautiful, at least it was in its time until age degraded a bit of its beauty as cracks appeared on it.

She then realized Ewan had gone again ad she ran to him. It was bad if she was left in this eerie place alone. They then went up the stairs on the right side of the statue and revealed another door that led to another room.

There they found the Chief who was waiting for there return.

"Oi, Chief, Look who decided to join us on our quest." He said and stepped away to reveal the small cubchoo behind him.

Naomi bowed in respect.

"Chief Lynn. It was very last minute, but I have come here to join you in your little expedition." Naomi said.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Sam ''Sammy'' Scooter

Sam woke up from a long nap. He rushed to meet up with his teammates,it was a disaster,He saw a
fainted Gastrodon on the ground,Sareli was still shouting at Sillerax but he went looking for more pokemon. They saw two sleeping Gastrodons.

He didn't know from where they came from. When they began walking away to not wake them up,both gastrodons woke up and began to attack.

Sam was ready to fight the Gastrodons,he quickly used Hidden Power. The Gastrodon quickly dodged it and used Mud bomb on Sam, it didn't affect him as he was a flying type.

Sam used outrage on the Gastrodon without thinking.The Gastrodon was too strong for him.He began thinking about the Scolipede that attacked him before he joined the crew.He stepped back forfeiting for a while.

The Gastrodon attacked once more this time,he used water pulse.It hit Sam right in the face,He was was left with bruises all around him and thought about the Scolipede again.He swore that the Gastrodon wouldn't hold him down. Sam used his strongest outrage ever.He knocked down the Gastrodon and one was left.

Last edited:

EGKangaroo

Years
Ani181MS.png
Chief Lynn Hawkeswood
Lynn went ahead and made her move to the next room while Ewan was out investigating the sound. The pokémon who called them obviously was familiar with them, and she did follow them all the way to this sepulchre, and so she reasoned it had to be a member. The risers of the stairs were high, and the treads were shallow, and without any rails, she had to be careful when she climbed them.

The following room was darker than the previous, as the ample light that seeped in through the slit between the stone doors and the fissures in the roof above did not make it into this room. She was now, literally, inside the rock this sepulchre was carved into. A large stone slab stood in the centre of this room. It was in fact used to lay a newly dead pokémon onto, for the families to pay their last carnal respect to. The room next to it was where the corpses would be prepared for storage in the burial vaults that went on deeper into the rock, through a labyrinth of halls where they were laid on slabs carved into the walls, or if they were rich, were put in those heavy aggrandised coffins, as black as the gown of death himself. And relatives could indeed pay a few extra to have a room specialised for their families, instead of any of the public spots.

She turned to see that Ewan had returned with a small Cubchoo. So, Naomi was the one that followed the two here. "Oh, Naomi! It's good to see you," Lynn greeted her. "There's gonna be plenty of ghost pokémon around here. If any of you see a coffin making sound or moving, stay away from it. Got it?" she ordered. Lynn knew well what she was doing. Cofagrigus would blend in just fine here. Perhaps smear some black smoot over their normally gold and blue shell, and they were like leopards waiting in the tall grass. She walked over to the door to her left. The right one would just lead to the preparation chamber, which was a dead end. One could tell she tried it already, as the door was left slightly ajar, and the interior was nothing but a slab with dozens of urns scattered on top of it with embalming tools. Ewan paced up to the door as well, hugging his back against the wall and waiting by its corner. He beckoned Naomi to do the same.

Lynn had her paw wrapped around the handle, and she squeaked it down. The hinges flaked with rust when she pulled the door open and kept from fully exposing herself to the other side of the door by keeping behind it. A Gastly shot past the three, alarmed by the door's motions. He flew into the room, then floating still above the slab, turning around its own axis until facing the three pokémon. Lynn's tail surged with electricity already and she stood separated from the wall. The Gastly cackled and flew up through the ceiling, dodging the Ampharos's thundershock. His cackles continued to echo through the room for several seconds. "He's gonna come back," Ewan said, "just make sure to check the walls. He can dissipate through them at any time."

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today

Sillerax continued walking around the room... Then the sounds of waking Gastrodons and battle was in the air, Sillerax looked in the direction of the sounds and found a rather chubby Gligar fighting and giving the Gastrodon his all...

the Gligar knocked the Gastrodon out... Sillerax was somewhat impressed by all this.

Instead of talking Sillerax ran at the other woken Gastrodon and landed a fire blast, Dragon rage, and two thunder punches on the creature before it could react... when it did it hit him with a powerful aqua tail. the attack smashed Sillerax into the floor.

Sillerax struggled for a moment then got one of his arm's free and landed a thunder punch on the Slug's tail... causing it to lift it's tail and allowing him to slip out from under it's tail and get a good distance away... Sillerax was sopping wet... again... for a third time... and he wasn't too happy about it... he reached into his bag and grabbed one of his oran berries and munched on it... he glanced over to the Gligar, who was called Sammy and greeted him with a nod of his head.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Sam ''Sammy'' Scooter
View attachment 67893

Sam was pretty proud of himself for knocking down a Gastrodon, but there was still one left. Sam was
too weak to battle.He saw Sillerax. He had a amazed look, but he didn't talk,he went attacking the Gastrodon with a fire blast, Dragon Rage and two Thunder Punches.

The Gastrodon was still in shape as the Fire Blast and the thunder Punches didn't do much damage at all. It used a strong Aqua tail on Sillerax and he fell smashing on the floor. But he didn't give up,he tried to slip himself under the Gastrodon tail by using thunder punch.He got away but was really hurt.

He ate an oran berry to get better then nodded to Sammy. Sammy was inspired by his bravery.He learned to never give up,he nodded back and went attacking with a Xscissors.He knew this adventure was not a joke.

Years
  • Seen today

Sillerax noticed that Sammy seemed encouraged and even inspired by the Charmeleon's bravery and attacked the Gastrodon with a vigorous Xscissors...

Sillerax was impressed at the vigor the Gligar put into his attacks, Sillerax responded also with more vigor as he also attacked the Gastrodon with duel metal claws... landing one on the slug's back, and the other under the slug's jaw.

Thankfully the attacks hit... he then hit it in the back of the head with a forceful and rather powerful Rock Smash...

The Rock Smash worked... the hit to the back of the head caused the Slug to collapse on it's belly, almost instantly. it's head landed right in front of Sammy...

Sillerax walked over to Sammy's side, "good job, Sammy... maybe soon I can teach you some of my ropes." he said smiling and putting an arm around the Gligar...

"looks like I'm not the only one 'following' you guys around." he said to Sareli, a sarcastic tone in his voice, as he walked to the walls, he placed a claw against the wall and slowly walked along the wall, his claw dragging along the wall's surface. like he was searching for something.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Captain Sareli Meliot

"Enough!" the Delcatty screamed, directed at both Sillerax and Sam. "Sillerax. Sam. I can take a lot, but talking to me with that attitude and just bursting in on a mission that was not even for you but only for me and Marek... That's just too much. You seem to forget that I am the captain. I'm the leader, i'm the one who decides what happens. And my decision is punishment for both of you. Sam, no dinner the next two days. Sillerax, no dinner the next four days. Calm down with that sarcastic tone. Also, you are only bringing us in danger. So this will be it."

The Delcatty walked off to Sillerax, and used Sing. Then, she walked over to Sam and did exactly the same. Hopefully, the two Pokémon would fall asleep and stay like that for a while. She then licked her right paw, and looked. She then noticed something. A mysterious shadow dropped an Oran Berry and a seed which was unknown to her in the Scyther's mouth. The Scyther quickly slipped away, laughing. The Scyther had now become priority, since she didn't want to stay here any longer. It was already enough for her. She used Dig to sneak behind him, and used Faint Attack. The Scyther took a reasonale amount of damage, but countered by using a strong X-Scissor. Sareli took a step back, and thought. Sillerax and Sam were still there, and a Fire-type move was almost guaranteed to be possible with Assist. She decided to try, and a Fire Blast was launched. The Scyther was tossed against the wall, and burned a lot. "Marek, finish him!" she shouted.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Sam "Sammy" Scooter​

Sam was happy and angry at the same time, he was angry because Sareli told him he couldn't eat for two days because he usually takes a snack every hour,but he was happy because she set him to sleep and Sam was really tired.

But the sleeping didn't last for long, Sareli told Marek to finish a scyther they were battling with. Sam was really hungry. Sam didn't like breaking the rules of the team but he couldn't take anymore. He knew he was about to do a very childish behavior. He tried to sneak behind the scyther so he could take the oran berry the scyther dropped.

He moved slowly trying to take it without the scyther seeing him. Apparently,the scyther had really sharp eyes. He attacked Sam with pursuit.

Sam hid the berry in one of his claws,and cried for help.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sensei Marek
Seasalt Cave

As Marek was taking everything he could off the fainted Scyther, he heard a familiar voice speaking. The voice was known to all members of the Crossblade Crew as Sammy Scooter. The chubby Gligar had apparently also dropped in on Sareli and Marek's mission, for which the Sensei was not pleased. When he finished taking all that he could, he turned around to find a couple of fainted Gastrodon, along with Sammy and Sillerax. He watched as their captain began scolding them. Although they had been helped considerably during the mission, Marek still believed that he and Sareli could have taken care of it on their own, and felt that it was rather irresponsible for the two to follow them in here. "She's right, you know," Marek said. "You two better follow the rules, or you'll receive worse punishments than this. You're lucky that you're not sweeping the floor for a week." With that, the two were put to sleep.

The next thing he knew, the Scyther was gone. Marek turned back around when he heard a slight shuffling noise, and noticed that through the use of an Oran Berry, the Scyther had been revived totally revived. He'd slipped away from the Sensei's view, but soon reappeared near to Sareli. The Delcatty relied once again on Assist, but lady luck was on her side today, for she came up with a Fire Blast. The attack was so powerful it knocked the villainous Scyther a few feet back until he hit the wall, his body covered in burns and scorch marks. "Marek! Finish him!" Sareli ordered. Luckily, the bug was near to him, so he approached him and prepared a Brick Break. However, just as he was about to launch his attack, the Scyther jumped up and attacked another Pokemon with Pursuit. This Pokemon was revealed to be Sammy Scooter, once again disobeying the rules and endangering himself and the mission. "Sammy!" Marek cried, annoyed. He proceeded to grab the injured Scyther by the wing, which was apparently too burned to fly with, and brought him down to the ground. The villain's last words before fainting one final time were "No!" Marek then launched his Brick Break at the Scyther's throat. A well-aimed hit to the jugular knocked him out, and Marek wouldn't be surprised if his some of his vocal cords had snapped in the process.

"Sammy!" the Sensei was really annoyed now. How had the chubby Gligar woken up, anyway? And how had the Scyther come awake again. His keen eye noticed that Sammy was hiding something in his claw. Marek extended his hand with a menacing look on his face. "Give it up."

Last edited:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Sam "Sammy" Scooter

Sam was really embarrassed for what happened.He began apologizing to Marek and Sareli. He promised he wouldn't eat for two days and that he'll never do such a childish behavior again.

At this point Sammy was crying,he was very upset at himself,he even began hitting himself with Xscissors. It had not been long after that Sammy realized that was childish behavior and stopped crying.

Sammy wanted to prove he was not a baby,he stood up,gave Sareli and Marek a look which meant wanted to fight the Scyther with them.

Years
  • Seen today

Sillerax collapsed on the ground after Sareli sang... in the back of Sillerax's mind he was deep in thought... Sareli was shaping up to be a fine captain... that was for sure... a bit to impatient in Sillerax's opinion but he would have to deal with it... Sillerax thought for a moment... he felt genuinly bad for Sammy and for his recent spoken attitude towards Sareli... So he pulled together a compromise that he hoped would work well with Sareli... if she was willing

at that moment the sound of the Gligar, Sammy Crying woke him up, with a start.

Sillerax slowly got up and dusted himself off. his face was genuinely sad... not at all like his having a good time face that he had on earlier when he was talking to Sareli and Marek... except when they were in battle.

Sillerax before he said anything raised his hands in a gesture saying that he doesn't mean to cause anything... then he said, "well captain... I can honestly say that you're shaping up to be a fine leader... it's an honor to be part of your crew... don't think this is flattery because... it's not... Let me at least; in punishment wise take up Sam's two days in addition to my four... and assign us both Sentry duty back at the base for Sam, two days, and for myself... Six days Sentry Duty... also...here," he said as he took out two job requests from his bag and handed them over to Sareli, "these jobs were posted on the job board a while ago... I think they have a connection with this theif," he said indicating the Syther, "one is from a couple of Spoinks, both of their pearls were stolen by him. and the other one a local Dewott has lost a rather valuable statue of... I believe Dialga, to this thief... I bet if you look around the chamber and look for his hidden tunnel you'll find quite a lot of stolen objects in his main chamber."

After saying his bit... he stood waiting for Sareli's verdict.

Last edited:
Back