• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Are Real

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
Years
  • Thats because its a cartoon...

Do you really think if you had a Charizard and you were a crazy person like we have in the real world you would go on a "killtrocity" lol

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Thats because its a cartoon...

Do you really think if you had a Charizard and you were a crazy person like we have in the real world you would go on a "killtrocity" lol

Hell yeah, I would. It's be awesome.

The only reason that doesn't happen in the Pokemon world is because there are other Pokemon that can kick the crap out of your Charizard. Plus, the Pokemon world is a magical land of sunshine and candy canes.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Schizophrenia, anybody?

-raises hand slowly and looks around nervously- STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!

Anyway...to the flame wars going on...lets just accept the fact that this was an April Fool's joke. Is a mod gonna close this anytime soon? Too bad it's not still April Fool's Day...its like losing your *fake* powers.

The only reason that doesn't happen in the Pokemon world is because there are other Pokemon that can kick the crap out of your Charizard. Plus, the Pokemon world is a magical land of sunshine and candy canes.

-snortlaugh- And everyone has sparkly eyes, too.

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
  • IHell yeah, I would. It's be awesome.

Lets get a pokemon that knows.... lets say eathquake and bring it to a big place like Las vegas strip or new your city

What happens next? o.o

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Lets get a pokemon that knows.... lets say eathquake and bring it to a big place like Las vegas strip or new your city

What happens next? o.o

Some dude with an Azelf comes and restores it, Azelf does show traits of omnipotence after all.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Give it 30 to 40 years, a scientist will make robots that little kids can battle with. They're not real to begin with, but someone who knows his technology will do something.
    Not that I believe in pokemon, I just believe in technology. xD
    The only REALLY hard part would be to try to find a device that can evolve them at a certain time.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Lets get a pokemon that knows.... lets say eathquake and bring it to a big place like Las vegas strip or new your city

What happens next? o.o

This.
    Tom_Clancys_Rainbow_Six_Vegas_pc.jpg

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    While George Bush is president?i dun tink so

Maybe he'll blow Azelf up

One problem, Azelf is omnipotent, George Bush is not.

If you did not know what omnipotent means it means all powerful.

In addition Azelf would remove Bush from power as I am sure Azelf has a lot of good in his heart.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    One problem, Azelf is omnipotent, George Bush is not.

If you did not know what omnipotent means it means all powerful.

In addition Azelf would remove Bush from power as I am sure Azelf has a lot of good in his heart.
    George Bush isn't even President anymore, xD
    I mean he still is, but it's his last year. Hillary, or Obama would be against having pokemon running around though. xD

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
  • Who knows? Maybe our games is classed as a dimension...

There probably is a creature in the rainforest that is similar to Treecko or Vileplume, but there is no REAL Pokemon that we know of.

It would be cool if somebody tried to make a Pokemon though. Like using chemicals and test tubes and stuff. Heh heh, like MewTwo. That would be awesome.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    George Bush isn't even President anymore, xD
    I mean he still is, but it's his last year. Hillary, or Obama would be against having pokemon running around though. xD

Ah I wouldn't think so. Azelf would probably change their thoughts to be Pokemon lovers...
    After all Azelf is omnipotent.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Who knows? Maybe our games is classed as a dimension...

There probably is a creature in the rainforest that is similar to Treecko or Vileplume, but there is no REAL Pokemon that we know of.

It would be cool if somebody tried to make a Pokemon though. Like using chemicals and test tubes and stuff. Heh heh, like MewTwo. That would be awesome.
    Exactly what I said. Give em' 30 to 40 years, and they'll make a robot of some kind.

J3

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    This is possibly the ugliest thing that was ever created someone plz kill it now that im blind xD

geodude.jpg

Back